FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, we have heard NOTHING about the john boat that LE confiscated and impounded on day 1. Could he have used that? Does anyone know where LE got it from? Was it in the yard of the house or at a different location? Wonder if it showed signs of being "out" recently - meaning it was wet?

Has it been confirmed that the day #1 jon boat is evidence? Or could it have belonged to the police for a water search?

I can't shake the feeling that it is an inside job, but it is coming from Misty's family connections. Don't know why. But think all the sleuthing yesterday was leading in the right direction. Also, I think LE is way ahead of us on it and keeping things close for a good reason.

ANd might I add, from what I have seen, it is the same with any type of hard drug use. I don't consider pot a hard drug.
The allegations of cocaine and everything else were said during a custody battle, so I will take them with a shaker of salt. The only confirmed drug possession was before his kids were born.
Same thing with violence and abuse. All we have are allegations made during a court battle. No real verification of any abuse or violence on his part. Just harsh words.

I think it's also pretty telling that even with the pages of allegations from the Bio Mom and her dad that were stated in the earlier documents (Document 2) when when the case was decided (Document 1) the judge sided with Ron. I also had to laugh when Bio was asked why she missed 12 Dr. appts for Haleigh she stated that it was because she had no car... Ron spoke up and said that's not true my Grandma was available to drive you to every appt. Bio mom's response was she was afraid to drive with his Grandma (and that sometimes she just couldn't get out of bed!

IMO Ron was really doing fine before he got tangled up with Misty...

Has it been confirmed that the day #1 jon boat is evidence? Or could it have belonged to the police for a water search?

I believe it was taken as evidence so forensics could be done. Don't have a link, just remember hearing it froma talking head on tv.:crazy:

I believe it was taken as evidence so forensics could be done. Don't have a link, just remember hearing it froma talking head on tv.:crazy:

If the boat did have signs of recent usage (that day), and any evidence is found to have any connection to Haleigh, then we will know it came from within the house. No way would a perp be nice enough to return the boat..

If the boat did have signs of recent usage (that day), and any evidence is found to have any connection to Haleigh, then we will know it came from within the house. No way would a perp be nice enough to return the boat..

yep yep

Thanks, I just remember on day one seeing something from twitter that said sherrif just drove by with a jon boat. I was just wanting to see if maybe we were jumping to conclusions. If in fact it is evidence, I hope they search some of the islands that are in that water way.

So, we all seem to agree Misty is cunning, but not smart. She is lying about something. We know the house is for some unknown reason still being held as crime scene. We know what about the house and Misty's statements that don't work out???
Blankets??? what's the deal with them.
Boat taken, after dogs follow scent to water. No word on that since.???
Misty apparently told LE her SO cousin who "messed with her when she was little" visited and supposedly stole a gun. No word on that at all by LE. ????
Thoughts or ideas?

Thanks, I just remember on day one seeing something from twitter that said sherrif just drove by with a jon boat. I was just wanting to see if maybe we were jumping to conclusions. If in fact it is evidence, I hope they search some of the islands that are in that water way.

Who US??? Jump to conclusions?! Pfft!:rolleyes:

I agree that bio mom seems fake. I saw her interview on Geraldo last night and that is the impression I got. Fake tears and fake pleas to bring her daughter back to her...

About the perp thinking no one would really care - I believe Duncan (Groenes) didn't like "bad" mothers and picked the children partly based on that? Does anyone else recall this detail or did I dream it up?

never hear that about Duncan. I follow the case from beginning and how would he know if Grones kid's mother was bad. he seem than from interstate.
Duncan was sick sick sick and should be put to Death Now. He is the meaning for EVIL:furious:

I think it weird that GF would let a SO in her house after he went to prison for it.
I think she is trying to put focus on some else.

I think it weird that GF would let a SO in her house after he went to prison for it.

that was my first impression of that info also. if you have been sexually molested by someone, it's unlikely you'll want to invite them over to be around children in your care....

I just heard that the trailor Jessica Lunsford was killed at mysteriously burned down. Lord I hope this isnt some kind of sick copy cat thing with Haleigh. How far are these 2 towns apart from each other?

I hear ya. But I get stuck on the fact of she isn't a smart girl so how did she manage to remove the girl without leaving trace that LE and TES couldn't find. Or did they and just not telling?

I hear ya. But I get stuck on the fact of she isn't a smart girl so how did she manage to remove the girl without leaving trace that LE and TES couldn't find. Or did they and just not telling?

She's a lot smarter than she lets on...as soon as someone finds the right button to push, we'll see the real Misty. MOO.

I just heard that the trailor Jessica Lundsford was killed at mysteriously burned down. Lord I hope this isnt some kind of sick copy cat thing with Haleigh. How far are these 2 towns apart from each other?
per google maps ~ 124 miles ( 3+ hours driving time )
Homosassa ---> Satsuma

eta - I for one am happy the place is gone if in fact it burned down. I seriously doubt the cases are related though.

That's what it sounds like to me too. When did this fact come to light. Did she report it to LE immediately. Why do they want to point suspicion elsewhere. Are they getting the feeling that LE does not believe their story?

I'm just catching up after a weekend of not reading. Did LE ever release what evidence was found in the woods?

Added SO Kyle Johns residence to the map per request.

Dogs went to the pond first, then the outbuilding, then followed a route north of the home (assuming the long driveway), left onto Monroe left onto and around Buchanan Circle, right onto Monroe, pass-thru redacted, right onto Buffalo Bluff and end at railroad crossing (yellow route).

The red route is an alternative route from Monroe to Buffalo Bluff.

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member