FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Tommy?

Dad goes by Tommy. I think this is him about 2 years ago based on the date last logged in. Same age and the pictures are the same. In fact, he has one with the mother and GF? Strange....

Based on the comments, looks like he moved to the area for the job. He used to do drywall.

GF's page also says Daytona, but its private.

Once again...Misty said her blanket was in the van that "they" took. Not after LE was there....when she was putting HC to bed. HC blanket had pee on it. Hers (Mistys) wasn't there because it was in the van that "they" took. She covered HC with a sheet and washed the pee blanket.

So who is they?
Did they take the blanket or the van?

Somebody knew this home. Knew the location, layout, entrances--and knew the child was inside and possibly alone (sorry, I can't quite accept child snatched silently from beside both gf and brother, but neither does that mean gf directly harmed Haleigh). Perhaps someone right there in the mobile home community or within walking distance. Am thinking of a possible set-up in which for eg gf is known to occasionally (or regularly) leave, perhaps even for just brief periods, to hang out w nearby friends, family or neighbors... and thru friends, neighbors or somewhere she's gone, word gets around and it becomes known to predator that while gf is at that location (wherever she went) and accounted for, that her bf is at work and his young girl there at the mobilehome alone--and unprotected. I agree w poster who said it may have been gf who propped open back door herself, and think she may have done so in order to exit and re-enter as quietly as possible so as to not chance disturbing sleeping children. A SO could have studied this pattern themself, or anyone who lived, hung out, or visited anybody living, between Haleigh's and SOs could've unwittingly learned and/or divulged this.

I'd like to also just point out that while there was indeed an instance where dad or bio mom failed to keep Haleigh safe--which is scary--it is nevertheless in this instance the *GF* in whose care Haleigh was last and known to be with, so naturally under far greater suspicion and w good reason IMO.

:parrot:

Friendly reminder:

Are we able to please lay off with the accusations about the father and his gf?
Who cares about their age difference???
The guy's not a convicted SO ..
He's not molesting her ..
She's likely close to 18 ..

Thanks .. :blushing:

:blowkiss:

Have skipped about 10 pages or so but want to post my new theory.

Pot theft gone bad?

Read that Grandma smelled pot smoke on child...

Dad smokes then - probably gf too.

Nephews over to play that evening - check out all the adults that were there.

They probably smoked some pot that evening and maybe Mistie showed the stash?

Dad did lock the door before he left - but someone else there that eve. unlocked it to let themselves in later.

Cinder block - maybe to look in window and see if coast was clear - then used to prop open door so no slam when closing.

Haliegh hears something and walks into kitchen - flips the light on - sees the perp - perp freaks and snatches her.

Don't know the rest - but if child can ID perp - it's probably not going to end well.

GF could have slept through it all.

When people recount events to LE they often leave out drug stuff - Like if they smoked with so and so - or got something from so and so - or owe someting to so and so. I know this for sure.

Funny you said that about the POT. Have you seen "Tommy" aka Ronaold Cummings myspace page. check it out.

I thinks its him
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=81898882

Dad goes by Tommy. I think this is him about 2 years ago based on the date last logged in. Same age and the pictures are the same. In fact, he has one with the mother and GF? Strange....

Based on the comments, looks like he moved to the area for the job. He used to do drywall.

GF's page also says Daytona, but its private.

OK, like I said you need a scorecard to keep up with all the players. lol

Pot theft gone bad?

Dad did lock the door before he left - but someone else there that eve. unlocked it to let themselves in later.

Cinder block - maybe to look in window and see if coast was clear - then used to prop open door so no slam when closing.

Haliegh hears something and walks into kitchen - flips the light on - sees the perp - perp freaks and snatches her.

Don't know the rest - but if child can ID perp - it's probably not going to end well.

When people recount events to LE they often leave out drug stuff - Like if they smoked with so and so - or got something from so and so - or owe someting to so and so. I know this for sure.

I think you are on to something, but I'm not sure about the pot theft. Maybe something harder, but pot?!:waitasec: The only scenario I can picture in my mind where someone would get the idea to steal pot is if they were young, like teenager young. Not saying you are wrong, because you could be right, it just seems like a lot to go through for pot.

Pot theft gone bad?

I just really don't think someone would take a child, because she could ID them for stealing pot. IMO. I also don't think someone would go to all that trouble for a little pot. Again, JMO.

Pot theft gone bad?

Trust me, pot smokers are NOT violent ..

ElizaAvalon, thanks for posting the dates of his offenses. I'm bringing them here.

10/24/2001 - Assault Complaint
12/12/2002 - POSSESSION OF COCAINE, POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE, POSSESSION OF CANNABIS UNDER 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
12/12/2002 - ATTEMPTING TO TAKE DEER BY GUN AND LIGHT AT NIGHT
11/16/2004 - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS IN EXCESS OF 20 GRAMS, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA, MAINTAINING A DRUG VEHICLE
11/16/2004 - LEAVING THE SCENE OF ACCIDENT INVOLVING INJURIES
8/1/2006 - TRESPASS
12/19/2006 - LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT
4/3/2007 - AFFRAY
11/14/2007 - POSSESSION OF MODERN FIREARM DURING MUZZLELOADING SEASON, TRESPASS

I was asking, thought maybe if something recent happened, maybe someone was trying to settle a beef. Guess not...

And this is the better parent of the two? Sorry, but neither sound too good to me!

Thanks for the information, EmMomma and ElizaAvalon!

I think you are on to something, but I'm not sure about the pot theft. Maybe something harder, but pot?!:waitasec: The only scenario I can picture in my mind where someone would get the idea to steal pot is if they were young, like teenager young. Not saying you are wrong, because you could be right, it just seems like a lot to go through for pot.

Trust me, pot smokers are NOT violent ..

Ha! We all posted similar things.

What back up. Tommy cannot be the father because he says his son is name Austin? That is not his child's name. But he is connected some how because there is a picture of misty with Tommy's wife and she looks high as He**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa