GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out what plastic surgery she had done :fence:

7:47 AM

Twitter
carsonchambers

@CarsonChambers

Was that a wink? from #julieschenecker http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnhgGjjIIAAwV0a.jpg

2heyfcn.jpg

Is this trial being covered on TV? I haven't been able to find it so I've been watching it online with the sound piped thru a Logitech Boom speaker! lol

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 49s
As long as #JulieSchenecker isn't winking at jurors we are ok.

2 and half weeks early is not that early.....am thinking that is unusual behavior when your wife is ready to deliver second child (with a toddler at home) - not good timing from wife's point of view ((MOO only))....not a great 'team building' exercise there.....to head off for hiking weekend...

wasn't there some mention of post partum depression??? disconnected hubby couldn't have been happy time.

Is this trial being covered on TV? I haven't been able to find it so I've been watching it online with the sound piped thru a Logitech Boom speaker! lol

think only internet

I totally agree that PS was not responsible for JS's recovery. She had to want to get better. All he could do was put the fires out as they happened and try and give his children a good life. I'm sure he cherishes his memories of taking Beau to California.

The shame is that JS only talked about suicide and he was focused on that. He probably never thought she was capable of killing the children.

She kept a lot hidden from him. It's not all that unusual, I'm afraid.

I have always tried to hide my symptoms until they become so over whelming. I have never threatened anyone with thoughts of suicide, and I think that may be true with a lot of suffer's. That is when I will seek out help and it has happened only twice in my 60 ys.

Jeff Patterson ‏@WFLAJeff · 22s
Defense now showing Parker photos of his home taken at time of murder as testimony resumes in #ScheneckerTrial

CarsonChambers ‏@CarsonChambers · 6m
It's almost like she saw someone in court she didn't expect to be there and then winked #julieschenecker pic.twitter.com/7itCWNI7Ww

Jeff Patterson ‏@WFLAJeff · 7m
#JulieSchenecker winked at someone as she walked into court. Attorney's immediately surrounded her to talk about it and she began crying

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 36s
Pictures of the kids in the tv room are being shown #JulieSchenecker

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 1m
Christmas tree still up in mid January at #JulieSchenecker home Parker says

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 35s
Parker says he doesn't remember being home when the Christmas tree was decorated Dec 2010 #JulieSchenecker

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 44s
Parker calls #JulieSchenecker the defendant. Showing him pics of the house now

Photo of Beau made for PS on Father's Day.

Photo of formal living room, Christmas tree still up on Jan 28, 2011. PS doesn't remember being home when Christmas tree was decorated in 2010.

Photo of kitchen with island, next to cabinets a desk area. In that area, coffee pot, calendar, Julie's purse, phone and answering machine, various papers.

Calyx would enter events, Julie also on calendar. Also PS, but not Beau. Wine cooler on desk. Next to table is a bar. Some books in the area -- probably Julie's. One title: "How to change life-long, self-defeating thought habits"

PS said Julie read self-help books from time to time.

My husband wouldn't be able to identify my wallet or whats in it---won't go near my purse

ampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive · 1m
Defense points to a book Julie owned: "How to change life-long self-defeating thinking habits" #scheneckertrial

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 14s
Parker says #JulieSchenecker read self help books throughout the 20 years they were together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74