FL FL - Chriscinda Stephens, 39, Jacksonville, 1 June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Jacksonville officers are asking for the public's help in finding a missing woman.

Chriscinda Joy Stephens, 39, was last seen June 1 in Jacksonville.

A family member reported her missing on June 9 and the investigation into her whereabouts has led officers to be concerned about her safety, Jacksonville Sheriff's Office said.

Stephens is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 105 pounds. She has tattoos of rainbows on both wrists, JSO said.

Stephens is known to drive a tan or gold Ford Explorer with a Georgia license plate.

The SUV may have damage to the driver's side door and tail light. The window might also be broken.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/l...ers-seek-help-finding-missing-woman/559152661

14a3bd8aba524d163b76ca4dab673705.jpg

Just my opinion but the guilty part is easy to point to. I have no idea how difficult it must be for her family, and her child.
The dude she was last with was off his nut for the months leading up to the time frame of her disappearance. He, or someone he trusts, deleted some very damming Facebook posts from December to summer of that year, then he was popped for drugs and is now doing at least 10 years.
I’m told that “unfortunately he has retained counsel regarding that situation” (talking about CS) so police are unable to interview him anymore and haven’t been able to for years. I have no idea how this will pan out but I hope the dude gains a conscience and talks, for her child’s sake if nothing else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernVintageMama
Back