FL FL - Clermont, WhtMale UP6030, 24-32, transgender, breast implants, Sep'88

Maybe, I would have guessed from that maybe she was a light skinned Hispanic or was part Hispanic?
I've thought for years that it's very possible that she was a white Cuban (or another Hispanic ethnicity). Wonder if she had family from Cuba. Iirc her DNA showed that she was racially white, but that doesn't mean she wasn't Cuban. Her family could have lived in Cuba for a long time despite having European ancestry. Or Argentina as well. So she could've been from a family with Hispanic nationalities. Not at all uncommon. Especially with probably being from south Florida. I can imagine it being even more difficult for genealogists if that was the case and her family immigrated to Cuba/Argentina/elsewhere from Europe since I know Latin American ancestry is already difficult and I feel like that added layer would make it harder. Jmo though

I've gotta run to a meeting, but check the Doe DNA Spreadsheet. I'm pretty sure the GedMatch, is NW European....Scotts-Irish.
I could be wrong as I don't have time to verify at the moment.

ETA: Gedmatch indicates with fairly high confidence that it's NW Europe - Danish, English, West German see Oracle 4.
04-Transgender (1).jpg

Last edited:
Thoughts on Namus ID #MP18057? Richard Charles Kula disappeared from San Francisco in 1981, but not much is known about his disappearance.

While I can truly only speculate because there are so few details in his case, San Francisco is an LGBTQ+ hub and if Richard was a part of the community, this could explain the lack of details as so many LGBTQ+ people go unreported (or under-reported.) Additionally, this date would allow enough time for MP to get the implants that were last used in 1984. I can't explain how this MP would end up across the country in florida, but the height, general appearances seem to match imo.

Thoughts on Namus ID #MP18057? Richard Charles Kula disappeared from San Francisco in 1981, but not much is known about his disappearance.

While I can truly only speculate because there are so few details in his case, San Francisco is an LGBTQ+ hub and if Richard was a part of the community, this could explain the lack of details as so many LGBTQ+ people go unreported (or under-reported.) Additionally, this date would allow enough time for MP to get the implants that were last used in 1984. I can't explain how this MP would end up across the country in florida, but the height, general appearances seem to match imo.
I'd be interested to know if Richard was a natural strawberry blonde. Julie had dyed blonde hair, but was a natural brunette.

I'd be interested to know if Richard was a natural strawberry blonde. Julie had dyed blonde hair, but was a natural brunette.
This is true; I find that the definition of brunette can be a little cloudy. Does this mean dark blonde, mousy brown, deep brown, black? I know on my own drivers license I've had so many different hair colours put down by whoever's working, and whatever they think my hair looks like that day, yet I always keep it the same colour. I really wish we could be given a 3D reconstruction as I know Julie was found mummified. While I understand that post mortem pics can't always be shared, I do find them helpful in these events.

This is true; I find that the definition of brunette can be a little cloudy. Does this mean dark blonde, mousy brown, deep brown, black? I know on my own drivers license I've had so many different hair colours put down by whoever's working, and whatever they think my hair looks like that day, yet I always keep it the same colour. I really wish we could be given a 3D reconstruction as I know Julie was found mummified. While I understand that post mortem pics can't always be shared, I do find them helpful in these events.
Add to the fact that roots are always quite dark, not matter the hair color! I know the darker it is, the oranger it gets as it's lightened.

For convenience; Richard Charles Kula – The Charley Project The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back