FL FL - Clermont, WhtMale UP6030, 24-32, transgender, breast implants, Sep'88

Maybe, I would have guessed from that maybe she was a light skinned Hispanic or was part Hispanic?
I've thought for years that it's very possible that she was a white Cuban (or another Hispanic ethnicity). Wonder if she had family from Cuba. Iirc her DNA showed that she was racially white, but that doesn't mean she wasn't Cuban. Her family could have lived in Cuba for a long time despite having European ancestry. Or Argentina as well. So she could've been from a family with Hispanic nationalities. Not at all uncommon. Especially with probably being from south Florida. I can imagine it being even more difficult for genealogists if that was the case and her family immigrated to Cuba/Argentina/elsewhere from Europe since I know Latin American ancestry is already difficult and I feel like that added layer would make it harder. Jmo though

I've gotta run to a meeting, but check the Doe DNA Spreadsheet. I'm pretty sure the GedMatch, is NW European....Scotts-Irish.
I could be wrong as I don't have time to verify at the moment.

ETA: Gedmatch indicates with fairly high confidence that it's NW Europe - Danish, English, West German see Oracle 4.
04-Transgender (1).jpg

Last edited:
Thoughts on Namus ID #MP18057? Richard Charles Kula disappeared from San Francisco in 1981, but not much is known about his disappearance.

While I can truly only speculate because there are so few details in his case, San Francisco is an LGBTQ+ hub and if Richard was a part of the community, this could explain the lack of details as so many LGBTQ+ people go unreported (or under-reported.) Additionally, this date would allow enough time for MP to get the implants that were last used in 1984. I can't explain how this MP would end up across the country in florida, but the height, general appearances seem to match imo.

Thoughts on Namus ID #MP18057? Richard Charles Kula disappeared from San Francisco in 1981, but not much is known about his disappearance.

While I can truly only speculate because there are so few details in his case, San Francisco is an LGBTQ+ hub and if Richard was a part of the community, this could explain the lack of details as so many LGBTQ+ people go unreported (or under-reported.) Additionally, this date would allow enough time for MP to get the implants that were last used in 1984. I can't explain how this MP would end up across the country in florida, but the height, general appearances seem to match imo.
I'd be interested to know if Richard was a natural strawberry blonde. Julie had dyed blonde hair, but was a natural brunette.

I'd be interested to know if Richard was a natural strawberry blonde. Julie had dyed blonde hair, but was a natural brunette.
This is true; I find that the definition of brunette can be a little cloudy. Does this mean dark blonde, mousy brown, deep brown, black? I know on my own drivers license I've had so many different hair colours put down by whoever's working, and whatever they think my hair looks like that day, yet I always keep it the same colour. I really wish we could be given a 3D reconstruction as I know Julie was found mummified. While I understand that post mortem pics can't always be shared, I do find them helpful in these events.

This is true; I find that the definition of brunette can be a little cloudy. Does this mean dark blonde, mousy brown, deep brown, black? I know on my own drivers license I've had so many different hair colours put down by whoever's working, and whatever they think my hair looks like that day, yet I always keep it the same colour. I really wish we could be given a 3D reconstruction as I know Julie was found mummified. While I understand that post mortem pics can't always be shared, I do find them helpful in these events.
Add to the fact that roots are always quite dark, not matter the hair color! I know the darker it is, the oranger it gets as it's lightened.

For convenience; Richard Charles Kula – The Charley Project The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I've submitted the following cases to NamUs, and the DNA Doe Project.

After seeing the unidentified transgender woman, I instantly thought of missing person Gerald Bradshaw, and looked at no one else. When I read his case file, I found that he was staying at a motel in Virginia Beach, VA where he is listed to be missing from, however, it seems he was expected to return to his mother's residence in Florida which is the same state the unidentified was found in.

Bradshaw, and the unidentified transgender woman have the same exact hair and a very similar face, and while Bradshaw had a larger nose with its base further down his face, evidence suggests that the unidentified may have had rhinoplasty which can raise the base of the nose, and make it smaller. I suspect that he may have had some work to his bone structure as well.

I'm certain as one can be that this person is Gerald Bradshaw.

Gerald-Bradshaw.jpg

Gerald Bradshaw (NamUs #MP7624)
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
VA - VA - Gerald K Bradshaw, 21, Virginia Beach, 17 Mar 1982

Clermont, FL Unidentified (NamUs #UP6030)

Last edited:
I've submitted the following cases to NamUs, and the DNA Doe Project.

After seeing the unidentified transgender woman, I instantly thought of missing person Gerald Bradshaw, and looked at no one else. When I read his case file, I found that he was staying at a motel in Virginia Beach, VA where he is listed to be missing from, however, it seems he was expected to return to his mother's residence in Florida which is the same state the unidentified was found in.

Bradshaw, and the unidentified transgender woman have the same exact hair and a very similar face, and while Bradshaw had a larger nose with its base further down his face, evidence suggests that the unidentified may have had rhinoplasty which can raise the base of the nose, and make it smaller. I suspect that he may have had some work to his bone structure as well.

I'm certain as one can be that this person is Gerald Bradshaw.

View attachment 503172

Gerald Bradshaw (NamUs #MP7624)
VA - VA - Gerald K Bradshaw, 21, Virginia Beach, 17 Mar 1982

Clermont, FL Unidentified (NamUs #UP6030)
This UID had breast implants that were discontinued in 1983, and Gerald had a crippled leg. What makes you think this is a match?

This UID had breast implants that were discontinued in 1983, and Gerald had a crippled leg. What makes you think this is a match?
The MP visually resembles the UID, and the MP has a connection to the state. I do not suspect the MP died in 1982 (if determined to be the UID), if that is why your mentioning the breast implants? I believe he may have wanted to live a different life that his family may have not have accepted. This is not uncommon for a trans person.

You mention that the MP had a crippled leg. How have you determined that the UID didn't have one? We don't know the condition of the mummified body, and we don't know if the MP's crippling to his leg was bone related.

Last edited:
The MP visually resembles the UID, and the MP has a connection to the state. I do not suspect the MP died in 1982 (if determined to be the UID), if that is why your mentioning the breast implants? I believe he may have wanted to live a different life that his family may have not have accepted. This is not uncommon for a trans person.

You mention that the MP had a crippled leg. How have you determined that the UID didn't have one? We don't know the condition of the mummified body, and we don't know if the MP's crippling to his leg was bone related.
You said in your post above, the MP would have had to have significant facial surgery to look like the UID. The MP would have had to have breast implant surgery within a year of disappearing. I have a hunch the Doe lost contact with family long before any medical transition. Given his mother wired him money to get his truck back and he was supposed to move back to her house, I don't think he was disowned for his lifestyle. There are details about the Doe's condition/injuries down to a fractured pinky toe. If there was any sign of deformity of the left leg, it would have been mentioned. I have never seen a limb with only outward injuries described as "deformed" and I believe whether caused by illness or injury, the deformity would have been visible in the remains.

You said in your post above, the MP would have had to have significant facial surgery to look like the UID. The MP would have had to have breast implant surgery within a year of disappearing. I have a hunch the Doe lost contact with family long before any medical transition. Given his mother wired him money to get his truck back and he was supposed to move back to her house, I don't think he was disowned for his lifestyle. There are details about the Doe's condition/injuries down to a fractured pinky toe. If there was any sign of deformity of the left leg, it would have been mentioned. I have never seen a limb with only outward injuries described as "deformed" and I believe whether caused by illness or injury, the deformity would have been visible in the remains.
In the 1980s, Dr. Richard Mladick pioneered innovated breast implant surgery, and is recognized around the world for developing many of the standards in cosmetic surgery at Associates in Plastic Surgery in Virginia Beach, Virginia.

"Dr. Richard Mladick, put Virginia Beach on the world map for breast implant surgery in the 1980s. With his “No Touch Technique”, he developed the first method for keeping bacteria off breast implants."

Sources:
Dr. Mladick is Retiring | About Plastic Surgery
Cosmetic Breast Surgery | Hubbard Plastic Surgery

Here is my speculation of what may have happened based on the information I've read:

Gerald Bradshaw at some point left his mom's home to Virginia Beach, Virginia to have breast implant surgery (and other cosmetic procedures), possibly with an individual who was funding his procedures. At some point Gerald returns to Florida to live with this individual. Six years later, he's found murdered.

In no place did I read that Gerald's leg was deformed. My aunt had a crippled leg from a motorcycle accident. She had significant nerve damage to her leg (not bone), and had a really hard time walking.

There are details about the Doe's condition/injuries down to a fractured pinky toe. If there was any sign of deformity of the left leg, it would have been mentioned.

Do know that the initial autopsy in 1988 concluded that she was a cisgender woman who had given birth to at least one child?

Last edited:
There is DNA available for Gerald Bradshaw according to the Doe Network. 4362DMVA - Gerald Bradshaw Not sure where his DNA is available, but probably in CODIS
Julie’s DNA was uploaded by DDP to GEDmatch in January of 2020, and their research is ongoing. I guess this is because they didn't find a match with a registred missing person in CODIS or in any other way. The Incredible Postmortem Journey of “Transgender Julie Doe” :: Trans Doe Task Force Inc

My believe is that Julie Doe, like so many recently identified unidentified persons, is no where to be found in a missing persons database, known to us.

Julie Doe's skeleton was examined and re-examined thoroughly, what makes me believe they wouldn't have missed a crippled leg.

There is DNA available for Gerald Bradshaw according to the Doe Network. 4362DMVA - Gerald Bradshaw Not sure where his DNA is available, but probably in CODIS
Julie’s DNA was uploaded by DDP to GEDmatch in January of 2020, and their research is ongoing. I guess this is because they didn't find a match with a registred missing person in CODIS or in any other way. The Incredible Postmortem Journey of “Transgender Julie Doe” :: Trans Doe Task Force Inc

My believe is that Julie Doe, like so many recently identified unidentified persons, is no where to be found in a missing persons database, known to us.

Julie Doe's skeleton was examined and re-examined thoroughly, what makes me believe they wouldn't have missed a crippled leg.
That's what I understood until I contacted NamUs, and they said that while cases may have DNA in CODIS, they may only be partial DNA, and so they have to compare cases themselves. This is the reason (one of the reasons) that DNA information for the public was removed from NamUs cases (which I hate). I atleast liked knowing if they had DNA, even if partial.

I highly suspect that Dr. Richard Mladick, and the Associates in Plastic Surgery was the reason why Gerald Bradshaw went to Virginia Beach, Virginia. The man was a notable pioneer in the field of cosmetic surgery, and made considerable innovations still used today. If you desired the cosmetic procedures the unidentified received, the Associates in Plastic Surgery is where you went. He even offered overnight rooms to his patients from all around the world:

Dr. Mladick is retiring. - Associates in Plastic Surgery

Gerald-Bradshaw.jpg

Last edited:
I highly suspect that Dr. Richard Mladick, and the Associates in Plastic Surgery was the reason why Gerald Bradshaw went to Virginia Beach, Virginia. The man was a notable pioneer in the field of cosmetic surgery, and made considerable innovations still used today. If you desired the cosmetic procedures the unidentified received, the Associates in Plastic Surgery is where you went. He even offered overnight rooms to his patients from all around the world:

Dr. Mladick is retiring. - Associates in Plastic Surgery

View attachment 503492
"Julie's" face is significantly longer and narrower than Gerald's. In order to get that look with surgery, Gerald would have needed a "jaw shave" (removal of bone material from the lower jaw) as well as possible orthodontic surgery, neither of which is mentioned in Julie's file. She also has a more prominent brow and a much longer philtrum that are consistent among her reconstructions. Facial feminization surgery would reduce those features because they're considered masculine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking
Back