GUILTY FL - Debra Lafave for student sex abuse, Tampa, 2005

If the teacher had been a 25 year old man and the student a female......do you think the result would have been the same? pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Sherry67 said:
If the teacher had been a 25 year old man and the student a female......do you think the result would have been the same? pretty hypocritical if you ask me.
Very true. It's one of the downfalls of the judicial system. There are no equal punishments for everyone. It goes by race/sex/age...

Good lord, what a spoiled brat. And the SMIRK on her face at the courttv sight. Thank GOD I believe in the "full circle" of life. She'll get hers in the end. and should have went to jail.

A judge in Marion County has rejected Debra LaFave's plea deal. A trial is now scheduled in Marion County for April 10.

What we understand this to mean is that the judge in Marion County has a problem with the plea as it relates to LaFave's activities in Marion County.

It is not yet known how this will affect the case in Hillsborough County.

The trial is expected to go forward in Marion, despite the wishes of the victim's family.
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=22388

http://www.click2houston.com/news/5498996/detail.html
OCALA, Fla. -- There's a snag in a former Florida teacher's plea deal on charges she had sex with a 14-year-old student.

Debra Lafave's guilty plea last month was meant to resolve charges against her in two counties. But a spokesman for the State Attorney's Office said a judge in one of the counties has balked.

See link for full story. She may end up going to jail after all.

I think she is really sick in the head. I bet her family wants to crawl under a rock somewhere. I know I would.

deandaniellws said:
I think she is really sick in the head. I bet her family wants to crawl under a rock somewhere. I know I would.
who is that woman on the news with her and her lawyer? it looks like it may be her mother and they are both just grinning ear to ear over how the judge in the one county let her off........well i cant wait till she goes to trial, she is a child molester as far as i am concerned, i have a son and let me tell you if his teacher pulled this crap i would beat her tail...This woman should be ashamed and has nothing to smile about on tv, and whoever that woman was with her should be slapped too......

michelle said:
who is that woman on the news with her and her lawyer? it looks like it may be her mother and they are both just grinning ear to ear over how the judge in the one county let her off........well i cant wait till she goes to trial, she is a child molester as far as i am concerned, i have a son and let me tell you if his teacher pulled this crap i would beat her tail...This woman should be ashamed and has nothing to smile about on tv, and whoever that woman was with her should be slapped too......
As a teacher myself, I totally agree with you. She is a child molester. A really REALLY sick one. I read her excuses about why she did it, and no doubt, she is dangerous. :eek:

deandaniellws said:
As a teacher myself, I totally agree with you. She is a child molester. A really REALLY sick one. I read her excuses about why she did it, and no doubt, she is dangerous. :eek:
What were her excuses i never even heard?

michelle said:
What were her excuses i never even heard?
She said she loved it (the sex) because it was thrilling and forbidden. It turned her on because it was wrong. :mad: What a sick puppy.

deandaniellws said:
She said she loved it (the sex) because it was thrilling and forbidden. It turned her on because it was wrong. :mad: What a sick puppy.
oh my goodness, she is simple....

deandaniellws said:
That's a reason, not an excuse.

Mabel said:
But she's too pretty to go to jail :bang:
But someone can make her their BEEEACH! Poor dear. IF she were a man, jail wouldn't even be AN OPTION. :banghead:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82
Back