FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume the dogs were in the house. I assume the sitter would have to access the house many times as dogs need to do their business.

How did that person get into the house?

We don't know what kind of dogs they are do we?

No matter what, I cannot see dogs being passive with an intruder and especially if the owner is getting killed.

Someone that knew where they were. Everything points to this being very personal and someone that knew the DR very well.Wasnt theft, no sexual assault. Very angry person. Add camera in to no alarm going off. Too much of a coincidence. Think the alarm was disabled by someone other than Dr. jmo.

Has LE confirmed there was no sexual assault? The reason I ask, is they usually don't reveal that even if it happened.

I think this person had definitely been in her home before. The entire shrills and loud voices being overheard points to someone she was familiar with and there was some kind of emotional attachment between the two somehow. Voices rise when passions are high.

Like I posted yesterday it sure doesn't have the feel of a hit man doing this. They don't draw attention to themselves and they are very unattached to the victim and have no emotions at all for them. They simply come in quickly, murder the victim, and leave as quickly as they came with no one even knowing they were there.

They wouldn't argue with Dr. Teresa either, imo, they would come in, and kill her, and walk right back out before daybreak.

Now who this emotionally attached person is to Dr. Teresa remains a mystery at this time at least for me anyway.

The Sheriff's words didn't impress me. He seemed almost giddy to be on this case and an attention seeker. I found him rather odd. He seemed to infer he knew so much already but if that is true why hasn't there been an arrest? Its been almost two weeks. Plus I have heard many LE over the years tell the community a murder/s weren't random and when the case was solved the murderer was a complete stranger to the victim/s and it was a random crime. So I guess we will see when he gets around to arresting the suspect.

At this time I do not have any reason to suspect her husband. From what I have read they got along very well and he thought very highly of his wife and was always complimenting her. I know it is customary for the police to start with the inner circle and then widen out and I am sure they have done that in this case.

Of course should more information come out against her husband my opinion will change.

I do suspect this person had a deep relationship with her or at least they thought they did.

IMO

I assume the dogs were in the house. I assume the sitter would have to access the house many times as dogs need to do their business.

How did that person get into the house?

We don't know what kind of dogs they are do we?

No matter what, I cannot see dogs being passive with an intruder and especially if the owner is getting killed.

After keeping up with countless murder cases over the years that also involved dogs being inside of the home.... I have come to realize dogs are as unpredictable as human beings. In so many of the cases the dogs did not bark or attack and most of those cases the suspect was a complete stranger to the victim/s.

I remember recently seeing a FB video where someone had a camera inside of their home and they had two large dogs inside as well. Their home was invaded by strangers to rob the place. It shows the dogs doing nothing and even one of the home invaders was seen petting one of the large dogs.

IMO

The reason to not accept insurance for most regular doctors is simply put, more money. I have an ongoing normal medical issue, including diagnosis, surgery and follow up treatments. I monitor all the bills sent to my insurance company and what is getting paid out. I have a good, company paid for insurance plan. So my situation is pretty average all around.
My point is that if an office visit charge is 250, my insurance pays out around 20 dollars, plus my co-payment.
If a surgery runs 17,000, my insurance pays out around 7000. And so on.

If no insurance is accepted, I would have to pay the billing rate, not the "insurance payment negotiated rate". Thus, if my Dr bills 250 for an office visit, and does not accept insurance - he would get 250 for my visit, and i would get 20 or so from the insurance company if I filed. Very different from accepting the rate the insurance company dictates.
I sincerely hope that people only go to a Dr that does not accept insurance when they really understand the financial realities of the difference. And I strongly hope that this does not become a trend, as it would be ruinous to our already fragile healthcare in this country. We already pay way more than other countries that have much better coverage, and better outcomes.
And please knock off the pharma bashing. It's a for-profit industry, like any other. If people want to see them act in the interest of patients first, then socialize medical care. Otherwise, profits are the only thing that should matter to a drug company. It's the law regulating all publicly traded companies that their only obligation is to the shareholders.

My doctor provides $75 of services, I pay him $75. He has his own private practice and is not beholden to shareholders (except his patients).

After keeping up with countless murder cases over the years that also involved dogs being inside of the home.... I have come to realize dogs are as unpredictable as human beings. In so many of the cases the dogs did not bark or attack and most of those cases the suspect was a complete stranger to the victim/s.

I remember recently seeing a FB video where someone had a camera inside of their home and they had two large dogs inside as well. Their home was invaded by strangers to rob the place. It shows the dogs doing nothing and even one of the home invaders was seen petting one of the large dogs.

IMO

Wow. Since I walk a lot and dogs always bark as soon as we are by their self defined territory, that is shocking.

When we had dogs, when my hubby would play fight with the kids, the dog was in there protecting tbe children. The dog would be conflicted because of course the dog was attached to hubby as well, but the dog was letting hubby know he would not tolerate if the child got hurt.

Anyway, how did the sitter get into the home?

My SIL has a consulting business. He is involved right now with embezzlement of three different businesses in three different states. The fourth that he knows of is being prosecuted. This is all in the matter of a few months. It is felt a woman absconded with at least 1/2 mil to Belize so she won't get busted.

Cash businesses provide lots of opportunities for creative bookkkeping. One was so blatant as to write hundreds of checks to himself and deposit the checks into his bank account.

Another man has four small children and his wife was busted earlier for embezzeling from her workplace.

Just a side note, many doctors I know of give a "cash discount" for people who don't have or use insurance. I have had policies that would only pay for "their doctors" so if I wanted to see mine, I paid.

And pre-procedure bargaining can really cut down on the cost, if the MD knows the payment is on its way and he does not have to argue with an insurance company to get paid less than what his services are worth. Hospitals, too.

Has LE confirmed there was no sexual assault? The reason I ask, is they usually don't reveal that even if it happened.

I think this person had definitely been in her home before. The entire shrills and loud voices being overheard points to someone she was familiar with and there was some kind of emotional attachment between the two somehow. Voices rise when passions are high.

Like I posted yesterday it sure doesn't have the feel of a hit man doing this. They don't draw attention to themselves and they are very unattached to the victim and have no emotions at all for them. They simply come in quickly, murder the victim, and leave as quickly as they came with no one even knowing they were there.

They wouldn't argue with Dr. Teresa either, imo, they would come in, and kill her, and walk right back out before daybreak.

Now who this emotionally attached person is to Dr. Teresa remains a mystery at this time at least for me anyway.

The Sheriff's words didn't impress me. He seemed almost giddy to be on this case and an attention seeker. I found him rather odd. He seemed to infer he knew so much already but if that is true why hasn't there been an arrest? Its been almost two weeks. Plus I have heard many LE over the years tell the community a murder/s weren't random and when the case was solved the murderer was a complete stranger to the victim/s and it was a random crime. So I guess we will see when he gets around to arresting the suspect.

At this time I do not have any reason to suspect her husband. From what I have read they got along very well and he thought very highly of his wife and was always complimenting her. I know it is customary for the police to start with the inner circle and then widen out and I am sure they have done that in this case.

Of course should more information come out against her husband my opinion will change.

I do suspect this person had a deep relationship with her or at least they thought they did.

IMO

Oceanblue--My first post on here and I have to say I agree with everything you say. I have read every post on this case on this site and I am leaning to HER having had a "relationship" with her killer.

Amazing that whoever did this managed to avoid the outside security cameras

I didn't see NG so I haven't seen the pictures of the security cameras from her show...But just because the person went in the side door doesn't mean that they might not have been caught on the other camera's around the house right? I mean how does NG know that the person wasn't caught on camera (since the police aren't giving out details). It seems like she is just assuming...IMO

*How does NG know it wasn't robbery or any sexual attack type thing? I don't watch her show...Do her "facts" turn out to be true? Or is she just making things up....I have no idea

I didn't see NG so I haven't seen the pictures of the security cameras from her show...But just because the person went in the side door doesn't mean that they might not have been caught on the other camera's around the house right? I mean how does NG know that the person wasn't caught on camera (since the police aren't giving out details). It seems like she is just assuming...IMO

I certainly can't answer that. I don't know how she knows or if she is assuming.
She is often inaccurate.

If they had vid of someone going into the house and if they could identify that person, I expect an arrest would have been made

I still can't get past this information from the following article: SNB..."Family and friends have set up fundraising accounts. If you’d like to help, click here to donate to the ******** page. It was opened Monday by Sievers’ colleague Lenka Spiska, a licensed massage therapist and intuitologist."... http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/01/new-details-in-murder-investigation-of-teresa-sievers/

I mean, come on, who sets up a high dollar funding site on the day of the murder? Who would be able to access the funds? Did they discuss the fund with the family? Did someone have plans to raid the fund and then skip the country or disappear? fraud is happening around the USA. It is particularly of interest since there was such a change in the fund request after the spouse changed it. This crime strikes me as a combination of financial desperation and extreme jealousy and/or hatred. jmho

Wow. That's not how the world started out. I think profits substituting humanity is not the natural way of things

*How does NG know it wasn't robbery or any sexual attack type thing? I don't watch her show...Do her "facts" turn out to be true? Or is she just making things up....I have no idea

Not to bash Nancy ... Many times she gets things wrong. Imo

Not to bash Nancy ... Many times she gets things wrong. Imo

The picture of the cameras is really obvious and almost on 3 corners of the house. If you remember where the side door is located, there is no camera in that direction. NG had a producer and team on the ground.

I agree about NG getting info wrong but she does rely on sources. In the case of saying it isn't rape or theft, she got that info from a non-police source and again from her people on the ground in Florida investigating.

I still can't get past this information from the following article: SNB..."Family and friends have set up fundraising accounts. If you’d like to help, click here to donate to the ******** page. It was opened Monday by Sievers’ colleague Lenka Spiska, a licensed massage therapist and intuitologist."... http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/01/new-details-in-murder-investigation-of-teresa-sievers/

I mean, come on, who sets up a high dollar funding site on the day of the murder? Who would be able to access the funds? Did they discuss the fund with the family? Did someone have plans to raid the fund and then skip the country or disappear? fraud is happening around the USA. It is particularly of interest since there was such a change in the fund request after the spouse changed it. This crime strikes me as a combination of financial desperation and extreme jealousy and/or hatred. jmho

And, in case anybody missed it, Hiandmighty posted this link (Post #8). http://www.bustle.com/articles/9609...-two-daughters-who-will-carry-her-flame-heres

Article states there is also a college fund donation page and her daughters have started their own LLC with hopes of raising $50,000.00 for Our Mother's Home.

Seems so soon IMO.

ETA: The possibility of a person taking funds and skipping the country is interesting IMO.

The picture of the cameras is really obvious and almost on 3 corners of the house. If you remember where the side door is located, there is no camera in that direction. NG had a producer and team on the ground.

I agree about NG getting info wrong but she does rely on sources. In the case of saying it isn't rape or theft, she got that info from a non-police source and again from her people on the ground in Florida investigating.

I watched the show too and you could see how the area by the jimmied side door did not appear to be in view of any cameras.

I watched the show too and you could see how the area by the jimmied side door did not appear to be in view of any cameras.

I don't understand this. Why would there be 3 cameras trained on the front of the house, but nothing pointing towards the side door that was jimmied - why would you not cover all entrances?

If someone is up to no good, they are not likely to come through the front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther