FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict crime of passion, medical fraud, and totally blindsided by those she loved and trusted. JMO
I'd have to agree jenves.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Its not just the comments you made that make me wonder about the neighbours. It's been an accumulation of oddities, specifically the question the investigators were asking the neighbours about How THEY would get inside the Seivers home. From your comments , it seems folks in the neighbourhood thought the Sievers to be a little "odd"??

Not sure what the point is about playing on the roof. What is so odd about that? And what would it possibly have to do with this case other than trying to speculate that the family was "odd". What's wrong with a father playing on the roof with his children? And what in the world does it have to do with the murder of their mother?

Uh,if it were my children under 10 y.o.,I would be concerned with them FALLING OFF a roof,but maybe that's just me.

Uh,if it were my children under 10 y.o.,I would be concerned with them FALLING OFF a roof,but maybe that's just me.

LOL me too! It IS odd to be playing on a roof! Unless they are flat roofs with fences around them, it's not safe in any way.

Thank you for your reply. I also have a direct connection to that neighborhood, which is the reason I started posting here on WS. I am a moderator on another (crime) website and am trying like all of us to find out what went bad.
I am aware of the odd behaviors, which is one of the reasons LE was out at their house several times before. The roof can be a way to get into the house by the way. i am sure LE has figured that out already.
The police has definitely leaked some information besides the "hammer". They have leaked information about the crime-scene and information about the way the murder weapon (first or secondary weapon) was handled. I am quite surprised about that - unless - the leak was not initiated by LE but by someone directly involved.

Also, LE does not seem too eager to follow up on tips. I have to assume, all ducks are in a row, 24-7 surveillance is in place.

-No it's not

What was leaked about the crime scene and the way the murder weapon was handled?

Adults have to be careful on a roof alone! Serious injuries and deaths occur from roof falls. I can honestly say I have never in my 39 years seen children playing on their roof, likely because their parents know it's dangerous.

Maybe because it is dangerous and dad should know better?

Dangerous? I think it is awesome.

Maybe it would be better to sit your kids in front of a tv or Xbox with a bottle of coke and bag of Doritos. THAT to me is odd.

Wow, people really want this family to seem strange.

He was PLAYING with his children folks.

Remember that? Remember when parents used to play with their children. Remember when we used to allow our kids to PLAY on monkey bars and what not.

IF I saw a neighbor man playing on a roof with two under 10 children I would dial 911 because I would think he had gone off the deep end.

That is NOT normal behavior from a man charged to love and protect his children.

The doctor arguing with her husband for all the neighbors to hear is not something we expect to hear about when her practice of medicine is for peace and getting to know the ying and yang of your body.

Something is way off with these folks.

Don't be frustrated, there are many differing opinions and manner of presentations here, which I'm sure every single person here can attest to feeling that way at times also, but it's never meant in disrespect that I've seen. Don't feel you need to leave, your thoughts are as valuable as anyone else's.

That said, I can only imagine how scary it must feel to have this happen close by with no real answers.

No, he was seen up there on more than one occasion with the girls..playing! I'm going to get off here because some of the comments are getting a bit frustrating. This is and has been a very good and peaceful neighborhood, way before this home was built and the Sievers moved in. The neighbors are a nervous wreck that this would take place right next door. Signing off...have a great day!
Mckazpm, thank you for your insightful posts!

I agree with LvsAMystry, we all get frustrated at times. People do not always agree here on WS but together we make a great team and hope you will be a part of it [emoji1] I can't imagine the unsettling feelings and fear that the neighborhood must be going through!

Remember that? Remember when parents used to play with their children. Remember when we used to allow our kids to PLAY on monkey bars and what not.

I agree with your overall point, but respectfully disagree about the roof. Playing on the roof IS strange AND dangerous. It's a far leap (no pun intended) from the roof to monkey bars. I know they had a large yard, a pool, and I'm sure there are parks, playgrounds, and beaches , and numerous other outdoor activities that abound without needing to go out on the roof for some fresh air

IF I saw a neighbor man playing on a roof with two under 10 children I would dial 911 because I would think he had gone off the deep end.

That is NOT normal behavior from a man charged to love and protect his children.

The doctor arguing with her husband for all the neighbors to hear is not something we expect to hear about when her practice of medicine is for peace and getting to know the ying and yang of your body.

Agreed!
Although if my husband were on the roof with my kids (both are under 10), the next 'town' would hear me yelling. But that's another story ;)

I do wonder what she was getting so upset about to make her yell so loud. Part of the mystery. Hmmmmm

Its not just the comments you made that make me wonder about the neighbours. It's been an accumulation of oddities, specifically the question the investigators were asking the neighbours about How THEY would get inside the Seivers home. From your comments , it seems folks in the neighbourhood thought the Sievers to be a little "odd"??

Not sure what the point is about playing on the roof. What is so odd about that? And what would it possibly have to do with this case other than trying to speculate that the family was "odd". What's wrong with a father playing on the roof with his children? And what in the world does it have to do with the murder of their mother?

What parent plays on the roof with their kids!! That's crazy! If I saw that I'd be calling social services! Granted I haven't seen a photo of the house showing the roof... Maybe it's a deck with railings and not a sloped roof angle like many homes. In which case I apologize for my alarm. If not, I'm calling it irresponsible and odd. Jmo

Just yesterday I "played" William Tell and shot an apple off my 8 y.o. with a bow and arrow.Just playing. LOL

I agree. I am pretty sure I would yell non-MotherTeresa words at my husband if I heard my children were jumping on the roof. I wonder if "office manager" might have been more of courtesy role and maybe the husband spent a lot of time at home. And one reason someone might think it is okay or fun for children to jump on the roof would be that one is on a prescription and not thinking clearly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with your overall point, but respectfully disagree about the roof. Playing on the roof IS strange AND dangerous. It's a far leap (no pun intended) from the roof to monkey bars. I know they had a large yard, a pool, and I'm sure there are parks, playgrounds, and beaches , and numerous other outdoor activities that abound without needing to go out on the roof for some fresh air

Sure, it can be a little dangerous. But we have no information about this. Maybe they were on the roof hanging out reading a book. I have done that a few times myself.
Just sounds to me like a father having fun with his daughters.
<modsnip>

Just yesterday I "played" William Tell and shot an apple off my 8 y.o. with a bow and arrow.Just playing. LOL

I see what you did there! :thumb:

Was that before or after you played Russian Roulette with them?

:waitasec:

Sure, it can be a little dangerous. But we have no information about this. Maybe they were on the roof hanging out reading a book. I have done that a few times myself.
Just sounds to me like a father having fun with his daughters.
What is strange to me is that there really does seem to be an agenda to make this family and those close to them seem strange. What is up with that? What's going on here?

I'd have to go back and look but I think it was said they were seen jumping from section to section. That's dangerous, these are young girls and a fall such as that could have significant consequences.

I think we are all searching for I information and unfortunately that does open behaviors and what not to scrutiny and if something is odd most ppl will call it like it is. I can't speak for all, but I don't necessarily equate oddities in behavior to automatically mean offender, or in this case murderer. It's odd behavior noted, something else to add to the info, could mean nothing or could mean something. Let's also not forget, oddities in behavior can also make a person a target, so they are relevant to note for that reason as well.

Just an FYI, the information we are talking about (children on the roof) has come from an unverified source. We have no idea If the story is true, if it is 2nd, 3rd or 4th hand info. If that information was exaggerated, if it is just gossip, if details were added or manipulated.

The picture that does seem to becoming more and more clear is that the Sievers were not well liked within their neighbourhood. JMO

Yep, I agree with you on every point. Something is WAY off...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members