FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the house ransacked?
Did it appear that someone was looking for something?

Or was it just her they/he/she wanted?

JMO but I don't think it was since sheriff is so sure this wasn't burglary or random.

Everyone has been quiet in this case as far as details go.
Unless this was posted over a weekend and i missed it, I still don't know where in the house she was found or what she was wearing.
Never heard if she was seen on vid leaving the airport.
Not sure if she drove herself home.
Still don't know who found the body

LE says its fascinating and what books and movies are made of
I don't recall ever hearing LE refer to an ongoing murder investigation in that manner

Police towed her car from the home, so they think something's up in that. Crazy and scary thought, but this presumes knowledge that she was coming home: what if someone was hiding in her car at the airport. That gets them inside the security perimeter and they hide out in a closet or something until the wee hours when *allegedly* a neighbor hears a male voice yelling.

I say *allegedly* because what if it was the problem neighbors lying about hearing a male voice? What if a neighbor was involved in her murder? That actually would be my direction and it would fit some of what the Sheriff said.

I have no facts to back up anything other than the fact that I remember those scary stories told around campfires - person hiding in the car to attack later.

Totally and completely my opinions above.

Id like to know whats up with the car too. Did the cams pick up someone in the car with her? If so, I would think its because she wanted them there. There was hours before the murder, stop lights she could have jumped out. Time to call 911.jmo

bolded and numbered and redded by me - really think about what you wrote. Items 1--6 make no sense because they aren't facts, but opinions and that's fine, but they are not facts.

Everyone here is allowed the same courtesy and freedom and right to have their own opinions and express them as long as it's not inflammatory or threatening, etc.

When I say that nobody can tell anybody else what they should or shouldn't think in subjective descriptions is wrong, I mean that it doesn't work, and THAT a universal truth unless you are into brainwashing and drugging people. Really, nobody can tell someone else what to think. It's impossible.

How would someone presume to tell another human being how to think or feel about the sight and smell of a rose or a pile of manure? Same thing.

Person A thinks that Situation 432 is <any subjective thought> precisely because those are subjective values.

I (just as you, just as we, just as them, just as everyone) make the determination of what is I (you, we, them, everyone) think of as beautiful, distasteful, valuable, worthless, odd, quirky, suspicious, wonderful, delightful, special or nefarious.

Not anybody else.

I forgot the red: THAT is correct. We all have our views on everything and while we may not agree with each other, they are our own and that's a fact. What's weird to someone else is normal to me. What's offensive to me is business as usual for someone else.

:D It's a big, wonderful mess of people! That is not a fact, but it is my opinion.

The End.

If you see my last line of that post, I am merely trying to get across that I THINK we are going down the wrong rabbit hole. I didn't present anything as fact. Just trying to maintain a respect for our victim, her family and friends. Trying to keep a bit of a balance on this thread ya know?

Either LE was wrong about their first impressions of the crime, or the killer is someone very close to her. If a random patient was the perp, they would not have known that, Jmo, when that odd statement was made way back when. Anyway...jmo.

Has a time of death been been released? I don't want to rely on what neighbors said.

Some things I've been thinking about that whoever murdered her):

1) entered with intent to burglarize assuming the home was empty
2) entered with intent to murder assuming the entire family was home
3) entered with intent to murder knowing TS was alone
4) possibly entered the home with TS
5) entered the home through the only door not covered by camera (what are the odds)
6) wants LE to think they entered the home through the only door not covered by camera
7) there are more, but I just forgot right now

If LE doesn't think it is random, I wonder why the are going over the patient list with a fine tooth comb?

And they are looking for connectivity. ( they did not say with patients. Just that they are looking for connectivity)

So what does that mean?

And the twists and turns.

If LE doesn't think it is random, I wonder why the are going over the patient list with a fine tooth comb?

And they are looking for connectivity. ( they did not say with patients. Just that they are looking for connectivity)

So what does that mean?

all I can think of is some kind of collusion between people that have Dr.S in common..good question worth thinking about.

If Teresa was murdered by someone she was close to, LE still has to have a parallel investigation to rule out patients, ect. That being said, if she was murdered by a patient they still have to look and rule out others close to the doctor.

So what does that mean?

Well, it could be "not random" in that the victim was not picked randomly. As in a burglary or sexual assault type case.

It just means TS was likely specifically targeted and they are checking to see if there is anything in the patient list that connects to other evidence they may have.

I think the fact they are going through the patient list points to the fact that it was not random but I do get what you are saying.

I wonder if she has any neighbours that are also patients.... Hmmmm....

Ya know, it is a possibility that there really is a camera with a site line of that door, but LE wants someone to think there isn't. Just speculating

on the topic of collusion, the earlier conversation about having "preferred" Doctors and Attorneys etc. that are all operating in sync. with each other is in my opinion collusion...what if one of the preferred operators falls out of favor and is no longer "preferred"?

BBM I see this as a natural thing to do especially to keep his wife's dream alive of helping individuals in a holistic way. I think that if he can keep the business going I would imagine that his wife had many Practitioner contacts from conferences, etc. and hopefully one of them can step in and continue the practice that Dr. Sievers strongly believed in. In my view, if he is able to do this, then it will be a loving tribute to his wife as the business will continue caring for and helping patients the way Dr. Sievers did. Yes, another practitioner will be there however the ideas of the practice will remain. Perhaps down the road, one of Dr. Sievers' daughters will want to be part of the Practice.

Ok but you hand over the patient's records when they ask for them. Otherwise you are holding them "hostage" while you scuttle around looking for a replacement doctor---which is a complicated thing to do in a calm, retirement situation; let alone a horrific murder!

Ethics violations at stake here! Dr S **was** the practice. Period.

all I can think of is some kind of collusion between people that have Dr.S in common..good question worth thinking about.

BINGO--(I think)--If its collusion between multiple people,that could explain the sheriffs" books and movie deal" comment and they have so much evidence but its complicated thus taking all this time. Good post nervous_nellie

BINGO--(I think)--If its collusion between multiple people,that could explain the sheriffs" books and movie deal" comment and they have so much evidence but its complicated thus taking all this time. Good post nervous_nellie

:takeabow:thanx..lol

Wendy, how do you know this?

Also, is anyone here very worried about the well being of TS's children (& pets) or is it just me right now? You know, with all of that reported "unbearable stress" which I hope really meant unbearable sadness. Sadness in this situation seems more understandable--but stress? Not so sure.

....worried about those kiddies.....

As an RN, I cannot see how legally or why in practicality LE would even put themselves in that position. It is not like a practice gives away the originals. Plus, in my experience, judges are very reluctant to allow LE to see medical records unless they can show a direct bearing on the investigation. The agency has to meet a high bar of necessity for a judge to sign that type of search warrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti