FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their house sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the other smaller homes in the area, which could be an invitation for a burglary.

That's all true, but the fence was already installed in 10/11/2007 (check Lee county permit for fencing). That's 1 year after the house had been built. Safety and security for kids ( they were very young back then) and possibly for pets, if they already had any.

But the security cameras have just been installed this year. Google the house.

-Nin

Right....so security cameras installed very recently. What was the suspicious incident on 6/10/15 about again that is listed on google maps "crimes in this neighborhood"?

Right....so security cameras installed very recently. What was the suspicious incident on 6/10/15 about again that is listed on google maps "crimes in this neighborhood"?

After some time in January of this year according to Google view. No info so far about the 6/10 incident, that I know of.

-Nin

Can't repost, what had been modesnipped before. Remember, it is against the WS rules to sleuth anyone not being officially named a suspect in this case. And really, that's a good thing.

Here is a hint: Check out Dr Sievers office surroundings and compare against an event taken place in January of 2015 (LCSO/ Lee County Court records).

All my personal opinion of course.

-Nin

Love love love your new title! :skip:

I wonder if at any time TS called the cops on someone in the neighborhood and they ended up in jail? They may have wanted revenge. jmo

After some time in January of this year according to Google view. No info so far about the 6/10 incident, that I know of.

-Nin

The 06/10 incident was referenced as an incident within one mile of their address. I did a crime map search that date only and one incident comes up within mile range and that was one on 27000 block of Old 41 Rd - assault

Per the report with this reporter NBC-2.com
Sandra Hoskins, (Dr. Sievers – Medical Assistant NOT A NURSE) went to work for the Dr. Richard Reid Wilson within 3 to 4 days of Dr. Sievers murder.
| Link to Sandra Hoskins interview:
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out |

Per the reporter
“Hoskins was quick to establish a connection with the doctor's office right next door” --
"Which includes Dr. Richard Wilson and physician's assistant Joy Sensakovic. They will help handle hundreds of patients, and Hoskins will stay on as a familiar face”
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659/colleague-of-murdered-bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out

Thank you for the posting this!

-Nin

Seems like a known threat when you put together sister's comment, lack of pleas for info. from LE & family, newer security system, and response from staff in knowing something was wrong when TS was 1 minute late to work.

NIN, From trying to research what you hinted at, I can access crimes only by case number or name. How can you access crimes by month and area? Thanks.

Seems like a known threat when you put together sister's comment, lack of pleas for info. from LE & family, newer security system, and response from staff in knowing something was wrong when TS was 1 minute late to work.

I wonder if she had a good relationship with the ex?

Who's up for some detective work?

Pull up google street view and look at the Sievers house. Then check out one of NG videos regarding the case and tell me what you see:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/07/13/doctor-teresa-sievers-neighbor-alarm-system

-Nin

That this security system can be disarmed via cell phone.

"The alarm was never tripped"- NG

Why on earth would one entire side of the home not be covered by camera? I realize it's behind the fence, but there's still door to the garage, and presumably a door inside the garage to access directly into the home. Is that the door that was allegedly broken into or was it the door from the garage into the house and that's why the car was towed because they think someone may have snuck in that way? *active imagination*

Four yappy little dogs live behind them.
Sievers address had called in a noise complaint this year. As did a neighbor (two hours earlier) on the opposite side of the street on Allan leading me to think that the target of the complaint was between the two complainants.
A neighbor on the street behind Sievers said she heard a commotion at the Sievers back door the morning of her murder.

Unrelated annoyances:
It's odd that NG site refers to Dr. Sievers as "Lady Doctor Murdered" - it's 2015, not 1915. Ew.

Lee Couny Sheriff link to arrest search by booking date, name, etc. shows arrest for prowling/loitering on 6/10/2015 in Bonita Springs but don't see connection to TS, and not sure how close to Jarvis the incident occurred. Could be too far to be linked.

In so many of these case where too many days go by and it seems everything is cooling off, I, and I hear others saying the same, get frustrated with lack of information.
It usually (in my opinion) boils down to two things, they don't have anything or any idea, or they have an idea and no evidence to pin it on someone.
When they (LE and the family) stop asking for help and the "usual" type interviews don't happen that's when I think it is close to home. Home can be family, work, but close in. The usual to me is "oh my God I can't believe this has happened!", help us find the killer, who would do this? Or offering rewards for information etc. Keeping it in the public's face. Don't forget about this person who was brutally murdered, help us find the killer. Nope everyone is moving on in record time.

Instead we hear nothing. Maybe I am not good at understanding what normal behavior would be in this circumstance, but there was so little time before everybody seems to be up and at it, let's just carry on her good work, send the practice here, this guy goes there, donation pages going up before anyone even has time to think that any donations are needed. Really, this go fund me stuff is what you first think of instead of grieving?
Not just her husband, kids, sister, other immediate family, co workers, close colleagues?

You put a note on the door or call the patients, informing of the doctors passing and then put up a direction about donations?
I don't know if this is modern etiquette or what, but I would think you would put up something along the lines of "it is with great sadness, etc. And, we will release details on the arrangements, etc,.
We are temporarily sending our patients to (fill in the blank), we regret that this has happened in fact we are devastated, it is a shock to us all, we will do our best to make sure you health care is taken care or etc. But donations, donations for what?!
I know here on WS we have examined that ad nauseum but it's not the idea of donating, but asking right off the bat without saying for what. And multiple venues of money collecting.
And the 3 interviews that I have seen are focused on the good doctor, yes and continuing her work, and those giving the interviews and their relationship to her. But what about "hey we have got to find out who did this", wouldn't your mind and heart be screaming this? How and why did this happen. Instead we get my west to my east or whatever.

First things first when there is a horrific shocking event. The silence and the actions are like, OK everyone let's just move on here.

And, I wrote earlier in another post about the fake crying. Or, what I perceive to be, from the assistant. You can't snuffle and choke and screw up your face and have no water in your eyes and be crying. Real crying is one of the hardest things to learn in acting.

And the show boating (another Websleuther's description) of the Sheriff. A novel a movie, but no previews? I hope he has something really big or he is going to look like a real idiot. I think he was carried away and even if it is something so incredible that led to her death, that release of zealous excitement I don't think was strategic, nor was it helpful. Anyway, just a few thoughts.

In so many of these case where too many days go by and it seems everything is cooling off, I, and I hear others saying the same, get frustrated with lack of information.
It usually (in my opinion) boils down to two things, they don't have anything or any idea, or they have an idea and no evidence to pin it on someone.
When they (LE and the family) stop asking for help and the "usual" type interviews don't happen that's when I think it is close to home. Home can be family, work, but close in. The usual to me is "oh my God I can't believe this has happened!", help us find the killer, who would do this? Or offering rewards for information etc. Keeping it in the public's face. Don't forget about this person who was brutally murdered, help us find the killer. Nope everyone is moving on in record time.

Instead we hear nothing. Maybe I am not good at understanding what normal behavior would be in this circumstance, but there was so little time before everybody seems to be up and at it, let's just carry on her good work, send the practice here, this guy goes there, donation pages going up before anyone even has time to think that any donations are needed. Really, this go fund me stuff is what you first think of instead of grieving?
Not just her husband, kids, sister, other immediate family, co workers, close colleagues?

You put a note on the door or call the patients, informing of the doctors passing and then put up a direction about donations?
I don't know if this is modern etiquette or what, but I would think you would put up something along the lines of "it is with great sadness, etc. And, we will release details on the arrangements, etc,.
We are temporarily sending our patients to (fill in the blank), we regret that this has happened in fact we are devastated, it is a shock to us all, we will do our best to make sure you health care is taken care or etc. But donations, donations for what?!
I know here on WS we have examined that ad nauseum but it's not the idea of donating, but asking right off the bat without saying for what. And multiple venues of money collecting.
And the 3 interviews that I have seen are focused on the good doctor, yes and continuing her work, and those giving the interviews and their relationship to her. But what about "hey we have got to find out who did this", wouldn't your mind and heart be screaming this? How and why did this happen. Instead we get my west to my east or whatever.

First things first when there is a horrific shocking event. The silence and the actions are like, OK everyone let's just move on here.

And, I wrote earlier in another post about the fake crying. Or, what I perceive to be, from the assistant. You can't snuffle and choke and screw up your face and have no water in your eyes and be crying. Real crying is one of the hardest things to learn in acting.

And the show boating (another Websleuther's description) of the Sheriff. A novel a movie, but no previews? I hope he has something really big or he is going to look like a real idiot. I think he was carried away and even if it is something so incredible that led to her death, that release of zealous excitement I don't think was strategic, nor was it helpful. Anyway, just a few thoughts.

Grrreeeat post! Yes. :clap:

ohnoohnoohno! Please fix your broken quotes, peeps - I don't want Websleuths to break again! :hills:

I did it once, it's not a good thing. :blushing:

:please:

That this security system can be disarmed via cell phone.

"The alarm was never tripped"- NG

Why on earth would one entire side of the home not be covered by camera? I realize it's behind the fence, but there's still door to the garage, and presumably a door inside the garage to access directly into the home. Is that the door that was allegedly broken into or was it the door from the garage into the house and that's why the car was towed because they think someone may have snuck in that way? *active imagination*

Four yappy little dogs live behind them.
Sievers address had called in a noise complaint this year. As did a neighbor (two hours earlier) on the opposite side of the street on Allan leading me to think that the target of the complaint was between the two complainants.
A neighbor on the street behind Sievers said she heard a commotion at the Sievers back door the morning of her murder.

Unrelated annoyances:
It's odd that NG site refers to Dr. Sievers as "Lady Doctor Murdered" - it's 2015, not 1915. Ew.

It was the door leading to the outside yard.

-Nin

It is very interesting that cameras were just installed in January. While we have read about the security system company being out the day of the murder to inspect the system, then that raises the question as to why MS and his brother(s)-in-law had been checking the system before going on vacation? If you have a professionally installed system, why does the company not come out to check for problems if you think something is wrong?

Another thing I found odd is that there were no cameras in the back since they have a pool. Pools are big liabilities and since cameras were newly installed, I'd think they wanted the back area covered too. Don't many of these Florida homes have numerous glass patio doors on the back side of the house? This would be another reason to have cameras on the back - patio doors are easy to break in. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012