FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTF14.... south Ft Myers area going south to Naples is apprx 30 miles taking I-75 ----someone correct me if I'm wrong on that. Going N to S you have Ft Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, then Naples. You get off I-75 for these different areas, travel on 4 lane highways with lots of big shopping centers & restaurants. The Walmart JR was seen in is in S Ft Myers area just N of Estero, there's a big Target right there too. You have lots of traffic on 4 lanes with on/off access to I-75, large shopping centers, fast food & larger restaurants, you name it. Hope that helps.

I heard reporter state something to the effect that a LE officer or detective saw JR in WM then checked him out. Anyone else hear that on one of the news stations? If so please comment.

Hey guys,

Please don't sleuth anyone other than JR and WW. Their families are off limits.

:tyou:

TTF14.... south Ft Myers area going south to Naples is apprx 30 miles taking I-75 ----someone correct me if I'm wrong on that. Going N to S you have Ft Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, then Naples. You get off I-75 for these different areas, travel on 4 lane highways with lots of big shopping centers & restaurants. The Walmart JR was seen in is in S Ft Myers area just N of Estero, there's a big Target right there too. You have lots of traffic on 4 lanes with on/off access to I-75, large shopping centers, fast food & larger restaurants, you name it. Hope that helps.

This is correct--typically "touristy" (if thats a word)

Third arrest

One logical explanation for the delay could be that the third suspect's attorney is negotiating surrender.

Support DrTeresa Sievers' Daughters

$33,500 of $100k

Wow, a whole year's salary for most people on average. Nice vacation there. I'd think that her girls would get their mom's SS check she once earned if she ever worked or paid into SS, then they'd be supported not so much by dad but by SS Administration depending on their upkeep costs.

Most folks, simple make do when they lose a loved one.

indianwin2001.... LOL, sure that's a word! I use it all the time... "touristy". Used to vaca in Naples then changed to Sanibel. We stay off 75 as a rule. Daughter's family just moved to Estero, we helped so were up & down 75 since staying on Ft Myers beach which is nice, also "touristy".

? TS opening the door to WW
.... maybe she did, maybe not. I don't really have an opinion on that BUT if you guys want to consider that a possibility... that would have all depended on what & how much she did or did not know/thought about him at that time.

I heard reporter state something to the effect that a LE officer or detective saw JR in WM then checked him out. Anyone else hear that on one of the news stations? If so please comment.

LE saw him in Walmart after the murder? Or on the video tape?

wow ... just now noticed this news!!!

I have a lot of reading to catch up on but I'm happy that justice will be served for Teresa and her girls

<modsnip>

From the beginning of the crime I thought the spouse was involved. I also have considered a link to a different family member. The arrest of WW has me following some new paths. What if WW was angry about MS contacting his friends and family and warning them about his involvement with drugs. What if TS or MS turned him in. What if the murder was revenge. What if the co-conspirator(s) were planning to also eliminate MS and take over the practice for nefarious purposes. We know that WW had access to all of the business information and could also pass as MS in unfamiliar situations. The practice (and various other businesses that were under the control of TS/MS) had a steady income stream from television advertising contracts, product endorsements, seminars, healing "services", contract physicians, etc. They could pay the expenses and leave illegal activities as pure profit. I'm considering the money angle as the true motive and jealousy/revenge secondary. If WW had the cooperation of an insider (jealous relative, close business associate, a business competitor) he could execute contracts and distribute financial assets at will. A notarized and/or witnessed signature would be all he needed and I'm quite certain he could fool someone who was looking at a drivers license or passport with a picture of MS.

This new thought process leaves me with 4 possible (non-spousal) conspirators. I can't elaborate due to TOS. But, one of them already has a drug connection.
jmho :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member