FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably is much more simple than we were thinking.
But I can't help remembering the Sheriffs comments about books and movies and complications and intricacies

I suppose an affair could provide all of those things..

But i am not feeling it

Interesting theory. The only problem with it is since AL and TS were so close,If TS was going to leave MS,the sister would have been confided in.

Agree but it is odd that the sister hasn't spoken to MS if I remember correctly.

LE said it was complicated so it could mean anything really. But for some reason the manner of death if what is reported is true sure seems like something very personal. idk

Personal, or committed by a wannabe hit man persona who enjoys the overkill

Agree but it is odd that the sister hasn't spoken to MS if I remember correctly.

I agree, it does seem odd, however, we have no idea how close they were prior to this tragedy , how often they spoke
At least I can't recall reading anything about that

AL was very very close to TS. She said MS has not called her since the arrests. Yes I find it very odd but not on AL's part. This fact bothers me the most about this case. If he were innocent,why would MS NOT contact his sister-in-law. Can't get that fact out of my mind.

AL was very very close to TS. She said MS has not called her since the arrests. Yes I find it very odd but not on AL's part. This fact bothers me the most about this case. If he were innocent,why would MS NOT contact his sister-in-law. Can't get that fact out of my mind.

Yeah. I talk to my siblings often. I don't talk to their spouses outside of family events, but should something happen to one of my siblings I would be in constant contact especially if there are nieces and/or nephews in the mix. I don't understand why either of them wouldn't reach out to the other in this horrible time.

Interesting theory. The only problem with it is since AL and TS were so close,If TS was going to leave MS,the sister would have been confided in.
BBM
maybe she was! JMO "i will always speak the truth" "I will always tell you the truth" jmo

I agree, it does seem odd, however, we have no idea how close they were prior to this tragedy , how often they spoke
At least I can't recall reading anything about that

True-but they both lost the person most close to them in a horrible manner... I would think normally they would and should talk to each other at a time like this---especially since the sister is so close to the children.

True-but they both lost the person most close to them in a horrible manner... I would think normally they would and should talk to each other at a time like this---especially since the sister is so close to the children.

You are probably quite right.
Its what I would do, it would be normal for me.
Everybody's normal is different.

It could be just what some think, a sign of guilt.

I'm glad others are in the same mindset as me, although we still could be wrong!

I know the whole drug running thing was getting play again yesterday when Skinner said CWW went back and forth to FL like he was going to 7-11, but how would he have known that if he hadn't seen or spoken to CWW in 10 yrs as he said. Idk, but either way I just never saw this about drugs or any other big conspiracy ulterior motive
I picked up on that too, he hadn't talked with CWW for ten years, but seemed to know he traveled to FL frequently. Skinner has never even been to T & MS's home, but asked him about his two safes.

Reason tells me that the shortest distance between two places is a straight line. I watch enough TV and follow along here to know that isn't always the case. I'm not sure what to think anymore other than my original idea still holds until proven otherwise and I will gladly eat crow if so.
I believe that even though it may be as simple as some of us think (hired hit man) that when the details around the planning, motive and actual murder come out, it may be shocking and complicated. Possible that is what the sheriff was talking about when he said what he said about books/movies etc. JMO

I picked up on that too, he hadn't talked with CWW for ten years, but seemed to know he traveled to FL frequently. Skinner has never even been to T & MS's home, but asked him about his two safes.

Skinner's knowledge of 'safes' in MS home was because Skinner knew MS inherited guns and gun safes from his dad (MS's dad) after he died long ago. Skinner said MS gave him one of the guns from the large gun collection that were kept in the safes.

The reference to CWW driving to FL so often that it was like driving to the local 7-11, IIRC this comment was describing what he knew of CWW's habits from when Skinner was in contact with CWW prior to a decade ago.

Perhaps MS feels ashamed and guilty by association that his friend killed not only his wife but AL's sister. Or AL is starting to feel MS is inolved somehow and that is also making MS reluctant to call his SIL who is out of state. Reaching for possibilities. - JMO

DLG

I think I'm the only one who doesn't think there is some bigger conspiracy involved other than murder. I don't believe drugs are involved, or other employees of the practice, or any other scheme that required the murder of TS. I believe in the simplicity of the motive, albeit complexity in perhaps the arrangement.

I'll take the I told you so's if wrong though!
You're not the only one, I don't think there is either! Just someone who wanted Teresa gone.

Reason tells me that the shortest distance between two places is a straight line. I watch enough TV and follow along here to know that isn't always the case. I'm not sure what to think anymore other than my original idea still holds until proven otherwise and I will gladly eat crow if so.
I believe that even though it may be as simple as some of us think (hired hit man) that when the details around the planning, motive and actual murder come out, it may be shocking and complicated. Possible that is what the sheriff was talking about when he said what he said about books/movies etc. JMO
Exactly. Based on what the sheriff says about the case being complicated with so much evidence, detectives traveling out of state AND more arrests, really makes me think of a trafficking conspiracy. Whether it's drugs, cigarettes, guns, etc it really sound like a conspiracy of some sort IMO.

DLG

LE said it was complicated so it could mean anything really. But for some reason the manner of death if what is reported is true sure seems like something very personal. idk

Or, someone really 'likes' killing with a hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge