FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
And...it's time for me to move on to bed! Jumping on and off that wall all day, has worn me out and left my brain spinning! Good night everyone! :bedtime::eek:fftobed:

Interesting that the reposts of the account seem to have stopped on the day the swat team surrounded the CWW trailer. Didn't we hear on NG this evening that on July 12, the trailer was raided (and CWW was detained for multiple days then released).

Hello!

Great catch!

This is exactly what I meant by suffering from information overload. I knew both of these things but with the more recent news about the SWAT raid in MO at JR's actually happening weeks ago, I hadn't connected those two as occurring on the exact same date.

Well now...uh, yeah. I'm not buying that is coincidental. Nope.

Thanks so much for posting this AmazonRain!

Interesting interpretation....
Notice 'why hasn't the man spoken up?' is in the second paragraph and not part of the one you quoted. Following that is the sentence stating he may have already spoken to LE...
Honestly don't understand how what was posted got turned into anyone feeling compelled should blab their hearts out to the news media to crank up those ratings. Looks like it's time to move on..

ModMaiden,
I backtracked & read posts leading up to mine, which inappropriately melded 2 paragraphs together.
My apologies, for failing to ack that your post ack'ed Dr-friend may have spoken to LE, and LE may not have released info.

You are absolutely right, so time for me to say good night on this thread.

The thing that has made me wonder the most about the latest news piece where MS won't comment to the reporter has nothing to do with his reaction. But doesn't a fairly lucrative health practice have a cleaning service? Why would he have to go get the garbage? Has he been collecting the garbage and taking it with him all along? Was there some DNA on that garbage.

The whole envelope DNA thing made me thing of that. Maybe they don't have his DNA or another suspects yet. Though my guess is they got his from the house and had to do an elimination swab. Whose else might have left DNA on a disposable cup?

The thing that has made me wonder the most about the latest news piece where MS won't comment to the reporter has nothing to do with his reaction. But doesn't a fairly lucrative health practice has a cleaning service? Why would he have to go get the garbage? Has he been collecting the garbage and taking with along? Was there some DNA on that garbage. The whole envelope DNA thing made me thing of that. Maybe they don't have his DNA or other suspects yet. Though my guess is they got his from the house and had to an elimination swab. Whose else might have left DNA on a disposable cup?
BBM

I figure it may be that he doesn't want the cleaning service possibly selling things to the press. It may not be incriminating trash, but patient information, etc that is nobody's business. If I were in his shoes, innocent or guilty, I would trust no one to take out my trash at this point. I imagine that LE has taken what they need from the office already. JMO

Oh, Russian ....you could be right.....that could be why MS was carrying those trash bags with him. Good thought!

To bounce off this question, was the following in MSM:

Dr S didn't show up to work, they called MS, MS called the Dr and the Dr went to the house? Said by LE or sources? Was thinking that wouldn't the staff know that she came back alone and MS was in CT? So why would they call him? I feel like something is missing.....

Or has cause of death and/or weapon, if applicable, been confirmed by LE?

I would have called him just to see if he had spoken to her recently, or to find out if for some reason maybe she stayed up there longer, I would even ask him to try calling her himself before dispatching anyone to the house

BBM

I figure it may be that he doesn't want the cleaning service possibly selling things to the press. It may not be incriminating trash, but patient information, etc that is nobody's business. If I were in his shoes, innocent or guilty, I would trust no one to take out my trash at this point. I imagine that LE has taken what they need from the office already. JMO

Most offices would have shredders for that.

Question, since we now know CWW was at the crime scene, what was the point in
hiring, bringing JR? Why involve anyone else?

Paulie Because every criminal needs someone else to put the blame on. To me, when CWW was picked up by the police in July (the first raid) he pointed the finger at "the biggest patsy of all time JR"....But "our young Patsy JR said, "I ain't going down for this" and told his girlfriend where the incrininating evidence could be found. Then JR pointed the finger back at CWW and that's when CWW got arrested! Taaah Daaah

Paulie Because every criminal needs someone else to put the blame on. To me, when CWW was picked up by the police in July (the first raid) he pointed the finger at "the biggest patsy of all time JR"....But "our young Patsy JR said, "I ain't going down for this" and told his girlfriend where the incrininating evidence could be found. Then JR pointed the finger back at CWW and that's when CWW got arrested! Taaah Daaah

what if JR was not the one wearing this jumpsuit! He keeps it he hides it tells GF if anything happens tell them where it is.

I would think that jumpsuit would have been tossed in the woods off I95 somewhere,

I did think of that, the term envelop, but it typically doesn't translate to envelope. At least that I'm familiar with, which is why I asked. It's a very uncommon use if that's what it's supposed to mean

Maybe Scott means signed, sealed, delivered as in envelope? Done deal. Just a thought...............

Can anyone answer this ... Now police HAD a warrant INHAND to raid cww house Hoping the murder warrant would pull through BUT IT DIDN'T and they released him..??... So is the evidence in that raid still imecible in court? Or was it it relinquished with cww release?
And tell me why they jumped the gun like that ..

Not necessarily... any evidence collected would take time to process (especially DNA). It would be unusual IMO for an arrest to be made immediately upon a search. We don't actually know why he was taken into custody... he may have objected to the search and was taken in for resisting. Who knows, maybe it was totally unrelated... maybe he had a pile of unpaid parking tickets and was released when his payment cleared.

I'm sure they didn't jump the gun. The search was just a step in the investigation, building evidence for an eventual arrest.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

The thing that has made me wonder the most about the latest news piece where MS won't comment to the reporter has nothing to do with his reaction. But doesn't a fairly lucrative health practice have a cleaning service? Why would he have to go get the garbage? Has he been collecting the garbage and taking it with him all along? Was there some DNA on that garbage.

The whole envelope DNA thing made me thing of that. Maybe they don't have his DNA or another suspects yet. Though my guess is they got his from the house and had to do an elimination swab. Whose else might have left DNA on a disposable cup?

The practice likely isn't lucrative anymore. Maybe they no longer can afford a cleaning service. Or maybe he was cleaning out old paperwork that had to be looked at by someone who can make a decision to keep or toss.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Envelope
IMO Scott chooses his PC and words carefully. Only afterwards will we be able to see the big picture. LE leaks like the hammer and Scott talking Walmart and Envelopes. Something has to be happening with USPS/envelopes and FBI. He is getting his message out there and JR/CWW peeps are getting more nervous (LE has been in MO for 6 weeks already).

Lightbulb !

Iirc post 9-11 and anthrax .. every single piece of United States postal mail is photographed! That cashiers check you sent to JR.. well.. It was postmarked and photographed :moo:

If he mentions that the postal inspector has been brought in..Bingo !

Someone mentioned that MS kicked CWW out of his rental house because he was using it as a meth lab. OK, I watch a lot of COPS on the weekend... One woman called police to her trailer because she suspected her husband of cooking meth there. The police did indeed find a small meth lab and the woman and her children had to leave the house and all their belongings because the were all contaminated.

Obviously, the Siever's MO rental and all its contents were contaminated. By not calling LE, MS either tossed all belongings out and had the property decontaminated himself (if it is possible) OR he just left it as is, putting anyone else who lived there at substantial risk.

MOO is that he did the second so as not to rat out his friend. What did he tell Dr. TS about this? Did the family ever use the property? Did they rent it out?

This tells me something about MS moral compass. Friend over justice and protection of others, possibly his own family???

Can anyone answer this ... Now police HAD a warrant INHAND to raid cww house Hoping the murder warrant would pull through BUT IT DIDN'T and they released him..??... So is the evidence in that raid still imecible in court? Or was it it relinquished with cww release?
And tell me why they jumped the gun like that ..

Perhaps they got a warrant for phone tapping while they were in for three days and they were released hoping that they would call other co-conspirators and get that information?

Info from Skinner, a verified insider.

It also fits with the Sheriff's report that they were responding to a report of a deceased person. Not a severely injured or possibly deceased person. That's significant, imo.
You don't need to be a Dr. to know a person is deceased! Sorry.

I don't think there was garbage in the trash bags I think he was taking things from the office to take back home.

Does anybody have the link to the will? I can't find it.

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member