FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that are so convinced that MS conspired to have his wife murdered, please list your reasons pointing you in that direction and I will gladly go through that list one by one to show various other scenarios/possibilities.

Jmo, but I see no reason to believe the press knows more than they are printing.

I don't think MS wanted his wife dead I think CWW did!

I posted about AtTheLake's STUNNINGLY SUPERB post: She posted a reminder that the local reporters (the 'trusted' & seasoned ones, for sure) VERY LIKELY know a WHOLE LOT MORE about this 'whodunnit' than they let on. MY POINT IS THAT: Sadly, very sadly, IMO, that reporter who badgered Mark Sievers (when he was in the parking lot, ear buds, possible stethoscope, illegally holding small trash bags out of his Mercedes car window while driving...) and said 'DID YOU MURDER TERESA/YOUR WIFE?' very, very, very likely knows the answer (and it's not a happy answer ..........). See, my reasoning is that if the reporter KNEW Mark Sievers had nothing at all to do with this, then it would have been wickedly cruel to say such a thing up close/mic'/on camera to a grieving widower with two little girls to raise. In other words: Bigtime clue we just got that Mark Sievers is guilty.

EXCEPT I could never 'turn tears on/off' as they say Mark Sievers does every single day. That sure seemed very real to me.

AND Mark Sievers driving around in that new Mercedes IMO is an indicator that either he truly is innocent OR ELSE he is so very attached to being seen driving around in a very costly car (Narcissism) that he is unable to stop & think rationally that him in that hot car is NOT 'good press' for him. IMO Mark Sievers would be far better off running around town on a used moped.

OH AND BTW, I found this social study on people who choose to buy & drive a new Mercedes Benz: Us 'onlookers/gawkers' are said to think the driver has got a big pile of money & is very well educated & 'a success in life'. See: [PDF]He Looks Six Years Younger in that Porsche - Canadian ...
www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/*advertiser censored*/article/download/22668/14647
by RAARA Effendi - ‎2012 People's personalities and social status are ... inferred from ... transfer of these qualities/status to a product owner or user. .... Mercedes-Benz
Just like having a Gucci pocketbook or wearing a 4 carat diamond.. I have to tell you that prosperous men like to buy their wives furs, diamonds etc.. it makes them feel successful. They also enjoy driving expensive cars. So, do women. I don't have a problem with people enjoying their wealth As my dad used to say "those suits they bury you in don't have any pockets". My question is.. is the Mercedes van a purchase made after TS died?

I can't come up with a reason why CWW would do that to his friend (kill his wife), and then so cynically attend the funeral. If CWW was afraid of being "found out" for something, wouldn't CWW be afraid of MS even more than he would be of TS? That's where I struggle with theory that CWW acted without MS' knowledge. But I will be happy if proved wrong. JMO

to me if the goal was to keep the practice going the best way to do that was for her to disappear never to be seen from again. dont kill her in the house--kidnap her kill her and dispose of the body somewhere in the deep blue yonder. everyone will be concerned, a new doctor comes on board to fill in and everyone does the best they can to cope all the while keeping the money rolling in, once she is discovered dead the practice dies with her and very quickly as we just witnessed

however if the motive was to get the life insurance money as well then the body found quickly is the best or you may have to wait around 7 years give or take

Didn't sheriff Scott basically tell us the murder weapon was not a hammer? I believe his quote was something like (paraphrasing, again, can't find the quote)
"We have never said, and will never say a hammer was the murder weapon"

If he is NEVER going to say it, then wouldn't that mean he knows it is not the MW?

I'm taking the neighbors comment on seeing MS at R's trailer with a grain of salt, much like the "I heard a high pitched shrill". I do think Scott's (sort-of) shoulder shrug about it, was playing into his connectivity theme he's mentioned on numerous occasions. He's playing a cat and mouse game... and rattling someone's cage. IMO

Sometimes neighbours just want to get involved, and assist LE but may not really have any useful information. Look how many posts there were on the "shrill" which turned out to not be relevant at all (probably just one of the many seabirds in Florida that make shrill sounds).

My feeling is, that if MS was seen at JR's trailer, then he would have been with CCW, as that was the link between the two. I could be wrong, but I don't think he would go to JR's by himself.

I'm still on the fence. My rational side thinks he was involved, but my emotional side thinks he couldn't do something like this. My emotional side can also see CWW taking it on himself to do this without MS knowing. We know he was cooking meth in MS's house without his knowledge. He is the type that would take advantage of a friend for his own gain without the knowledge of said friend.

Jmo, but I see no reason to believe the press knows more than they are printing.

My daughter has an MS in journalism.. she doesn't use it anymore but did report for a large metropolitan newspaper.. Very interesting, and to this date, unsolved murder. The reporters uncovered a couple of things.. went to LE.. these were things that had not been released to the public. They were asked not to run the story.. and they didnt. Maybe a year later, the police ok'd the media to release the clue. Frequently, the media will sleuth the murder victim, have some unnamed sources.. etc..but no one wants to compromise an investigation and be responsible for keeping a murderer from being apprehended. The journalist might know plenty.. doesn't mean the newspaper editor or TV news director will let the story run. JMO

Didn't sheriff Scott basically tell us the murder weapon was not a hammer? I believe his quote was something like (paraphrasing, again, can't find the quote)

If he is NEVER going to say it, then wouldn't that mean he knows it is not the MW?
I think (IDK) he was implying, that TS could've already been deceased, before the
bludgeoning occurred.

He never said never.
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...odgers-curtis-wayne-wright-missouri/71478592/
Scott wouldn't elaborate on how the murder happened, and even though multiple media outlets have reported the murder weapon was a hammer: "We have not and will not say that a hammer was used."

post #22 media thread.

For those that are so convinced that MS conspired to have his wife murdered, please list your reasons pointing you in that direction and I will gladly go through that list one by one to show various other scenarios/possibilities.

I am thinking in the direction that MS did not mastermind the murder, but I do think he knows exactly who murdered TS and why. I have a feeling that she discovered something hinky was going on with the office financials, that MS knew about it and that CWW was executing. CWW found out that she discovered it and that is why she was killed.

But this still leaves me with the question about why the security system in the home apparently was not armed and the surveillance cameras were apparently not stationed correctly. Perhaps there was another player involved, possibly someone who works in the office.

JMO

"We have never said, and will never say a hammer was the murder weapon

Was that his quote? If a hammer WAS involved at all...maybe she was killed some other way. And a hammer was used to break a window, threaten, etc...just a guess.

Once again...I believe that almost everyone here prefers that Teresa's husband has no involvement whatsoever. It is not a "thrill" Imo, to imagine or speculate his involvement, based on some fairly strong hints by the sheriff, that he is a person of interest at least (Imo). I do tend to suspect spouses first, based on statistics snd until LE says otherwise. I think most people do.

Jmo

We know the family of MS was asked by LE not to discuss the case with reporters therefore it's a pretty safe bet MS himself was asked the same thing.
That SHOULD put to rest this speculation that because he hasn't had a press conference or is not commenting to ridiculous questions from reporters, that he must somehow be guilty of setting up a hit on his wife.
It very well could simply be that he is doing what LE is telling him to do.

Agree. And, let's remember what Sheriff Scott said two days ago:

http://www.winknews.com/2015/09/03/wrongfully-accused-says-attorney-for-sievers-murder-suspect/

• SEPTEMBER 3, 2015
Sheriff Scott says they have a very large envelope of suspicion.
“You look at family, immediate friends, close friends, you look at business associates and things of that nature,” said Scott.

I did this in a previous post, but I'm happy to do it again:

I have tried to think of scenarios that do not involve MS. That brings me to the problem of what could possibly compel CWW to murder his best friend's wife.

- Did MS and CWW have a major falling out that we haven't heard about? If so, why would he take out his anger on TS? And why did CWW attend the funeral?

- Did CWW secretly resent MS and just really want to hurt him so bad that he paid JR to help him do that? I do not believe that CWW and JR acted alone (we all expect more arrest/s).

- Did CWW think MS would be better off without TS and do it out of loyalty without MS knowing? Just doesn't seem likely, and again, I don't believe they acted alone.

- Did someone (perhaps from the office) conspire with CWW? Why would someone who wanted TS killed go to her husband's best friend to do the job? How does a person even start that conversation? Why would CWW be willing to betray his supposed best friend and his wife? Why would CWW trust an acquaintance from an office where he worked occasionally not to rat him out?

- Is this all part of a larger, more complex web of drug trafficking, and was CWW afraid TS would expose him? Then why wouldn't he also worry that MS would expose him? MS and TS had been away together, so CWW would not know what TS might have told MS about any recent discoveries she had made. Also, the murder is more likely to expose any and all illegal dealings associated with the business, not hide it.

- Is someone trying to set up MS to make it look like he is involved? Why would CWW go along with the plan?

When I first heard that CWW had worked at the office, I tried to let go of the MS connection. But I can't come up with any reasonable explanation (in my mind) that excludes him. I'm interested to hear others' thoughts. IMO JMO

I think (IDK) he was implying, that TS could've already been deceased, before the
bludgeoning occurred.

But we have no official reports that a hammer was even involved. I believe that information came from neighbours. In fact the only official word from LE was that they didn't say <modsnip> hammer was used as a weapon.

Quote from mckazpm (thread #8):

"I just don't understand why this continues to get blown out of proportion. I have NEVER stated that MS was responsible for the horrific death of his wife. I know as much as everyone else on WS's! Due to the fact that I have immediate family that live in very close proximity to the Sievers' home, they are able to see and hear things on a daily basis that "they" may feel is odd behavior. That is all that was offered and nothing else. We have ALL wore this issue out on how each of us feel about the behavior, so please let it rest. Again, I am trying to offer information to all of you to find either useful or toss aside. The activity has been confirmed by other neighbors on this site. Again, take it or leave it. If it is not stressed enough, let me say so again, I am completely sickened by the tragic death of Teresa Sievers. She was a neighbor of my family! She is seen walking her dogs down Jarvis and coming and going on a daily basis. She's seen with her beautiful daughters...they are ALL neighbors. Even though you may not be personal friends, you share a neighborhood and you do tend to have a connection through that. Nothing in the world would be worse for these children than to lose another parent. I do believe that most of us here feel that way as well. Unfortunately, there is an awful lot to speculate on due to circumstances. I wish each of you a wonderful Labor Day weekend and hope that you can really let things rest and stop with so much bickering. Hopefully we'll find another tidbit to sleuth on shortly. Thanks for your time in reading this."

mckazpm,

Sorry I didn't see your post when Thread #8 was still open. My post was an attempt (failed, perhaps) at levity, an attempt to offset the bickering that became so obvious earlier today. I have voted Thanks for many of your posts, and for the posts of other insiders, verified and not, who have contributed here. I appreciate all posts that add information, whatever the slant, if any, of the poster. I assume this is your first experience at WS, as it is mine.

Certainly the evidence to date isn't favorable to MS. Indeed, it's mostly the fact that the evidence seems so strong against him, and that his alleged conspirators were so incredibly inept in hiding their tracks, that I see some small chance he's innocent, being a contrarian by nature. So I understand the ridicule he's been getting here (I could have used other examples, but the two I used, including the roof, just came to mind first). My point wasn't that your report was unfair or inaccurate, just that once someone is believed to be a murderer, lots of things in their past may seem incriminating that would otherwise have been seen as just quirky or amusing. And by today's standards, when the authorities threaten to take kids from their parents because they were allowed to play unsupervised in the backyard, or at a neighborhood park a few lots away, all the parents of my parents' generation would have been jailed for negligence. My parents once let me, long before I was old enough to drive, walk in one day by myself 20 miles into the mountains and back--40 miles total--in the dead of winter with heavy snow cover on the ground. I still cherish the memory, and theirs for letting me do it. If more bad stuff emerges about MS, I hope the daughters will at least have some fond memories of him from quirky things like playing on the roof.

I'm still on the fence. My rational side thinks he was involved, but my emotional side thinks he couldn't do something like this. My emotional side can also see CWW taking it on himself to do this without MS knowing. We know he was cooking meth in MS's house without his knowledge. He is the type that would take advantage of a friend for his own gain without the knowledge of said friend.

I think CWw uses ppl. Especially his friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike