FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this in a previous post, but I'm happy to do it again:

I have tried to think of scenarios that do not involve MS. That brings me to the problem of what could possibly compel CWW to murder his best friend's wife.

- Did MS and CWW have a major falling out that we haven't heard about? If so, why would he take out his anger on TS? And why did CWW attend the funeral?

- Did CWW secretly resent MS and just really want to hurt him so bad that he paid JR to help him do that? I do not believe that CWW and JR acted alone (we all expect more arrest/s).

- Did CWW think MS would be better off without TS and do it out of loyalty without MS knowing? Just doesn't seem likely, and again, I don't believe they acted alone.

- Did someone (perhaps from the office) conspire with CWW? Why would someone who wanted TS killed go to her husband's best friend to do the job? How does a person even start that conversation? Why would CWW be willing to betray his supposed best friend and his wife? Why would CWW trust an acquaintance from an office where he worked occasionally not to rat him out?

- Is this all part of a larger, more complex web of drug trafficking, and was CWW afraid TS would expose him? Then why wouldn't he also worry that MS would expose him? MS and TS had been away together, so CWW would not know what TS might have told MS about any recent discoveries she had made. Also, the murder is more likely to expose any and all illegal dealings associated with the business, not hide it.

- Is someone trying to set up MS to make it look like he is involved? Why would CWW go along with the plan?

When I first heard that CWW had worked at the office, I tried to let go of the MS connection. But I can't come up with any reasonable explanation (in my mind) that excludes him. I'm interested to hear others' thoughts. IMO JMO

Thanks for the reply. But that's not really what I was looking for. All of this is going with the assumption that MS was involved and trying to exclude him. I am looking for evidence that points towards MS being involved. In other words, what makes you want to include him? There has to be reasons to include him in a scenario before we can try to exclude him.. Right?

For those that are so convinced that MS conspired to have his wife murdered, please list your reasons pointing you in that direction and I will gladly go through that list one by one to show various other scenarios/possibilities.
I am on the fence on MS. With one leg dangling on the guilty side. I agree that for almost all the connections I see leaning to guilt there can also be reasonable explanations pointing to innocence. There are two reasons I lean to guilt. One is the sherriff saying MS is in the envelope of suspicion. IMO if there is no reason for LE to still have him in the envelope of suspicion, then MS would have himself a case for defamation. I don't feel the sherriff would open himself to that. The other reason I have is the totality of the questionable things concerning MS coming out through the media. Individually each item can be explained away, but to me guilt or innocence needs to be based on the totality of what we know. Again, I am not saying g MS is guilty, but I do suspect that he might be.

For those that are so convinced that MS conspired to have his wife murdered, please list your reasons pointing you in that direction and I will gladly go through that list one by one to show various other scenarios/possibilities.

How about a 5 MIO $ Life Insurance Policy?

-Nin

I posted about AtTheLake's STUNNINGLY SUPERB post: She posted a reminder that the local reporters (the 'trusted' & seasoned ones, for sure) VERY LIKELY know a WHOLE LOT MORE about this 'whodunnit' than they let on. MY POINT IS THAT: Sadly, very sadly, IMO, that reporter who badgered Mark Sievers (when he was in the parking lot, ear buds, possible stethoscope, illegally holding small trash bags out of his Mercedes car window while driving...) and said 'DID YOU MURDER TERESA/YOUR WIFE?' very, very, very likely knows the answer (and it's not a happy answer ..........). See, my reasoning is that if the reporter KNEW Mark Sievers had nothing at all to do with this, then it would have been wickedly cruel to say such a thing up close/mic'/on camera to a grieving widower with two little girls to raise. In other words: Bigtime clue we just got that Mark Sievers is guilty.

EXCEPT I could never 'turn tears on/off' as they say Mark Sievers does every single day. That sure seemed very real to me.

AND Mark Sievers driving around in that new Mercedes IMO is an indicator that either he truly is innocent OR ELSE he is so very attached to being seen driving around in a very costly car (Narcissism) that he is unable to stop & think rationally that him in that hot car is NOT 'good press' for him. IMO Mark Sievers would be far better off running around town on a used moped.

OH AND BTW, I found this social study on people who choose to buy & drive a new Mercedes Benz: Us 'onlookers/gawkers' are said to think the driver has got a big pile of money & is very well educated & 'a success in life'. See: [PDF]He Looks Six Years Younger in that Porsche - Canadian ...
www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/*advertiser censored*/article/download/22668/14647
by RAARA Effendi - ‎2012 People's personalities and social status are ... inferred from ... transfer of these qualities/status to a product owner or user. .... Mercedes-Benz

What kind of new Mercedes? Who reported that? Thanks.

-Nin

-Nin

Is that confirmed?
Sure, it would be a possible motive. But it's not evidence. Does every murder victim with a life ins policy end up murdered by their spouse? Maybe CWW knew about the policy and figured his life long buddy would share it with him on e the dust settled?
My point is that there are many possible scenarios and explanations for all of these little things that people think point toward guilt.

I can't come up with a reason why CWW would do that to his friend (kill his wife), and then so cynically attend the funeral. If CWW was afraid of being "found out" for something, wouldn't CWW be afraid of MS even more than he would be of TS? That's where I struggle with theory that CWW acted without MS' knowledge. But I will be happy if proved wrong. JMO

Money talks. Lots of money talks a lot.

-Nin

-Nin

Depends who the beneficiary of the policy is. If the trust, then it depends on who is administering that trust or if someone was getting it outright. I will also add, that to know there was a 5 million policy out there and participate in any way in any etc.. including posting it on your FB page with the phrase "DONATE NOW" is beyond disgusting.. JMO

I'd like to share my thoughts/opinions regarding the Missouri neighbor, who reported spotting MS at JR's trailer, and I invite others to do the same. I'm really interested in hearing anyone's thoughts, which will undoubtedly vary. Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable, and the exact setting, time, and all circumstances of the eyewitness account should be examined thoroughly.

The only information given is that a neighbor reported spotting MS at JR's trailer, which report was confirmed by the Sheriff, who did not confirm the veracity of the statement. Moreover, the word "spotted" implies some distance between the witness and the person who was allegedly "spotted", as well as a sighting that was very brief.

Strictly relying upon what has been published about the fact that the neighbor reported seeing MS at JR's trailer, I do not put any weight on this witness' sighting at all. More information is needed, and certainly I have questions, the answers to which are unknown by the public at this time. For example,
- From what distance did the neighbor allegedly "spot" MS at JR's trailer?
- What time of day?
- What were the weather conditions, visibility factors, etc.?
- How long did the alleged sighting last?
- Was the neighbor and/or MS in a moving vehicle during the time of the alleged sighting?
- Was anything obstructing the neighbor's line of vision?
- Does the neighbor have vision problems? Is she/he prescribed vision aids? If so, was she/he wearing them at the time?
- Very importantly, did she personally know MS in order to recognize him? If so, how well? On how many occasions had he/she seen him prior to the alleged sighting? Had they every spoken to one another, socialized, etc.?
- Was the neighbor also on the property at the time of the alleged sighting?
- Did the neighbor interact with MS at the time of the alleged sighting?
- Does the neighbor know CWW? If so, how? How well? Had she ever seen CWW? How recently?
- If the neighbor did not know MS prior to the alleged sighting, did someone tell her the person allegedly "spotted" was MS? If so, who?
- Is it possible that the man the neighbor allegedly saw was in fact CWW or someone else who also looked very much like MS?
- Did the neighbor also "spot" CWW there at the same time as MS?
- When did the neighbor first realize that she/he had "spotted" MS at JR's trailer? At the time of the alleged sighting? After? How long after? Before the arrest(s)? After the arrests?
- When the neighbor realized that it was MS he/she allegedly "spotted" at JR's trailer, what triggered the realization/recognition? Personal knowledge of MS, coupled with instant recognition? Or did the recognition/realization occur at a time after the alleged sighting, and if so, what triggered the recognition/realization? A photo in the news (such as t.v. or publication)? Or maybe in a photographic lineup provided by law enforcement?
- Any bias or self-serving interests?

BBM: I totally agree with you on the neighbor "spotting MS" .Unless the neighbor actually saw CWW and MS at the very same time, then I don't put much credence with this "spotting".

I am on the fence on MS. With one leg dangling on the guilty side. I agree that for almost all the connections I see leaning to guilt there can also be reasonable explanations pointing to innocence. There are two reasons I lean to guilt. One is the sherriff saying MS is in the envelope of suspicion. IMO if there is no reason for LE to still have him in the envelope of suspicion, then MS would have himself a case for defamation. I don't feel the sherriff would open himself to that. The other reason I have is the totality of the questionable things concerning MS coming out through the media. Individually each item can be explained away, but to me guilt or innocence needs to be based on the totality of what we know. Again, I am not saying g MS is guilty, but I do suspect that he might be.

I would say I am on the fence as well. The biggest reason why I haven't excluded MS of some involvement is simply because the Sherriff hasn't announced it. The reason he hasn't announced it can be one of three scenarios:
1) Sherriff has evidence MS is involved
2) Sherriff isn't saying anything publicly because it is a part of his investigative strategy to make others think MS is a suspect
3) Sherriff still has no idea who is behind (the mastermind) of the murder

Until I see some sort of EVIDENCE that points towards MS, I will continue to offer him and his daughters my love and sympathy. I will not condemn a man that could very well be going through a bigger hell than many of us will ever know. JMO

okay so lets say MS is innocent and cooperating with LE and even told them some evidence that helped them catch the culprits. so NOW that they are safely behind bars what would prevent Sheriff Scott from thanking the victims husband for his great contribution? or even saying that he is cooperative or even say he is not a POI? Sheriff Scott is not even throwing MS a bone at this point. in fact he is staying far far away from even the subject of MS

What kind of new Mercedes? Who reported that? Thanks.

-Nin

Nin- in the recent link of MS (in scrubs, not in scrubs hanging garbage out of his window) he appears to be driving a white Mercedes (w/hood ornament).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well this thread should be short and sweet now since we can't sleuth MS. The other suspects have been arrested and charged so what exactly is there to discuss? I'll be back when there is a third arrest in this case.

I think if 5 mill in life ins was the big pay day they would have done a better job of not being found out.
JMO

Nin- in the recent link of MS (in scrubs, not in scrubs hanging garbage out of his window) he appears to be driving a white Mercedes (w/hood ornament).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I remember they had a white Mercedes didn't they?
Read that somewhere. Maybe the Skinner thread about what car she drove home from the airport.
Said she drove the van not the Mercedes.

okay so lets say MS is innocent and cooperating with LE and even told them some evidence that helped them catch the culprits. so NOW that they are safely behind bars what would prevent Sheriff Scott from thanking the victims husband for his great contribution? or even saying that he is cooperative or even say he is not a POI? Sheriff Scott is not even throwing MS a bone at this point. in fact he is staying far far away from even the subject of MS

Because others are involved.

Thanks for the reply. But that's not really what I was looking for. All of this is going with the assumption that MS was involved and trying to exclude him. I am looking for evidence that points towards MS being involved. In other words, what makes you want to include him? There has to be reasons to include him in a scenario before we can try to exclude him.. Right?

:thinking:

NIN I think Mark was seen at JR's that time he went to Missouri maybe for CWW's wedding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA