Found Safe FL - Erica Ann Johnson, 36, Endangered, missed work, has no bank acct, vehicle or SM & rarely uses phone, Cape Coral, 14 July 2022 *found in 2023*

The Greyhound Bus Station in Tampa is downtown. There are tons of businesses, offices, parks, etc. That means a lot of traffic cameras, business cameras, etc. When she exited that bus, they had to have caught her on surveillance somewhere nearby. She would have arrived mid afternoon, long before sunset at 8:30pm.

1659148048700.png

i genuinely believe it was not a stuffed bunny- I think a reporter or someone else miscommunicated.
Rabbits make great pets and have big personalities. If she wanted to leave for more than a few days then it makes sense she took her baby with her. Everything leading up to her leaving seems like she was running from someone. Moo

Last edited:
Cape Coral to Tampa is a two-hour drive; maybe a little longer by Greyhound. Either way, a travel pillow for two hours? Tampa may not have been her final destination. MOO

JUL 31, 2022
[...]

Surveillance video first placed her at the bus station around 5:37 p.m. on July 5 and again on July 8 at 5:31 a.m. She as seen leaving with a suitcase in the second instance.

295881921_416126293882044_3810171751622666297_n.jpg
296137114_416126337215373_3214821970381801903_n.jpg

Photos courtesy of the Cape Coral Police Department

Thursday, police said Johnson was seen on the morning of July 8 boarding a Greyhound bus to Tampa. The bus was supposed to be making a nonstop trip to Tampa.

Police said she was seen carrying her bags, a travel pillow, and her bunny at the time.

[...]

EJ has stayed off grid pretty well. I have found nothing on her. no phone = no socials? No Car= no tickets or tags? no bank account = no car or property? Renting a room = no utilities?

I get no car and no checking account. I don’t get the phone.
This is all confusing, but it may be she has a "burner phone",and not a phone linked to a traditional provider.

She was not known to use social media...BUT that does not mean she did not use it. The photo of her with longer hair looks like a phone selfie to me.

I personally think she has social media under an alias of some sort but maybe it will take reverse image searching or something like that to find her. What does she do for work? She took a laptop with her. She uses a laptop for something, right?

Also, I think taking the FENCING for the pet is really interesting. It sounds like she relocated somewhere, with the intention of remaining there.

If she was rehoming the bunny, for example, carrying the fencing on a bus seems awkward. It makes her stand out more too. It is quite odd regardless.

I wonder if she met someone, and moved her important belongings, secretly, in two trips? if so, I'm worried for her. I think a scenario where she has taken a little break on her own seems a better one.

Just a correction...

I get no car and no checking account. I don’t get the phone.

EJ has stayed off grid pretty well. I have found nothing on her. no phone = no socials? No Car= no tickets or tags? no bank account = no car or property? Renting a room = no utilities?

She HAS a phone which she rarely uses.

MOD NOTE:

We welcome new members to Websleuths to discuss this troubling case.
PLEASE review the WS rules we ALL agreed to when we joined.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/forums/the-rules.159/

The Terms of Service are intentionally strict as WS is the gold standard of true crime discussion websites, and we all work hard to keep it that way.
Here are a few of the key rules:

- Post only facts, and that must be linked to the source of those facts.
- If it can’t be linked, it can’t be posted. That includes any pictures.
- Approved links are from mainstream media (MSM) or law enforcement (LE) statements.
- The ONLY Facebook links permitted are those from MSM, LE, the victim, or the OFFICIAL missing page if there is one established.
- NO public comments from ANY source are allowed as they cannot be verified.
- NO ONE may be accused/speculated/sleuthed unless they are the victims or persons NAMED BY LE as a suspect or POI.
- If you have inside info you want to share without providing links, YOU MUST BE APPROVED AS A VERIFIED INSIDER. Link to do so is in my signature below.

Websleuths is FACT-BASED and VICTIM-FRIENDLY.
Family members are considered victims also unless/until LE tells us they are suspects or POIs.
Posts that are in violation of ANY of the Websleuths’ TOS are subject to removal, as are all the replies that quote and/or reference the violating post.

PLEASE use the Report button at the bottom of any post if you come upon a post that is questionable regarding Websleuths’ TOS.

THANK YOU for your efforts to post respectfully and responsibly according to the Websleuths’ TOS.

MOD NOTE:

We welcome new members to Websleuths to discuss this troubling case.
PLEASE review the WS rules we ALL agreed to when we joined.

The Terms of Service are intentionally strict as WS is the gold standard of true crime discussion websites, and we all work hard to keep it that way.
Here are a few of the key rules:

- Post only facts, and that must be linked to the source of those facts.
- If it can’t be linked, it can’t be posted. That includes any pictures.
- Approved links are from mainstream media (MSM) or law enforcement (LE) statements.
- The ONLY Facebook links permitted are those from MSM, LE, the victim, or the OFFICIAL missing page if there is one established.
- NO public comments from ANY source are allowed as they cannot be verified.
- NO ONE may be accused/speculated/sleuthed unless they are the victims or persons NAMED BY LE as a suspect or POI.
- If you have inside info you want to share without providing links, YOU MUST BE APPROVED AS A VERIFIED INSIDER. Link to do so is in my signature below.

Websleuths is FACT-BASED and VICTIM-FRIENDLY.
Family members are considered victims also unless/until LE tells us they are suspects or POIs.
Posts that are in violation of ANY of the Websleuths’ TOS are subject to removal, as are all the replies that quote and/or reference the violating post.

PLEASE use the Report button at the bottom of any post if you come upon a post that is questionable regarding Websleuths’ TOS.

THANK YOU for your efforts to post respectfully and responsibly according to the Websleuths’ TOS.
when mods post you know This one’s getting a lot of attention. Appreciate it when you guys do this it’s a good refresher. ❤️

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back