GUILTY FL - Felicia Brown, 25, & her two kids slain, Palm Beach County, 2010 & 2011

DELRAY BEACH -- A woman whose decomposed body was found in August at the county Solid Waste Authority was tentatively identified Friday as the mother of two children found in bags in a Delray Beach canal this week.

While the identities were not confirmed, Delray Beach police spokeswoman Nicole Guerriero said officials believe the dead are Jermaine McNeil, 10; his sister Ju’Tyra Allen, 6; and their mother, Felicia Brown, 25.

Guerriero said the only suspect in the killings is Clem Beauchamp, 34, who was arrested Thursday on unrelated federal charges.

The children were living in Beauchamp’s house on Southwest Seventh Avenue with Michelle Dent and her three children, two of whom are Beauchamp’s, officials said. For years, Beauchamp had on-again, off-again relationships with both Brown and Dent that led to vicious fights between the women. During one encounter in 2008, Dent threatened to kill Brown, records show.

Guerriero said Dent, 29, was not a suspect in the murders. At a court hearing on Friday, an investigator for the Florida Department of Children and Families described Dent as “a person of interest” in a double, possibly triple, homicide.

“It’s the beginning of a very intense criminal investigation,” investigator Michele Fuhrman testified.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/03/05/2099420/cops-womans-body-found-in-trash.html#ixzz1FlAljPJK

An update and a picture of the mom... This is very sad already, but God forbid if these older children witnessed any of this...:(

felecia_brown_768741k.jpg
WPB_HOMICIDE_victim_672384k.jpg
calf_519245k.jpg

That tattoo does look to say "Jermaine" and "JuTyra"... I think Christi on the previous page said "Joyce" but I think it could be "JuTyra". The middle one looks to be "Jasmine"?

Shortly after Ju’Tyra was born, her grandmother, Judy Allen, a teacher at Congress Middle School, was awarded custody. By then, Brown had given up her oldest daughter for adoption, Allen said. DCF also temporarily took Jermaine away from Brown, Allen said.

Allen raised Ju’Tyra for three years. DCF officials then determined Brown was ready to be a parent. While Allen objected, they allowed both Ju’Tyra and Jermaine to be reunited with Brow

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/03/05/2099420_p2/cops-womans-body-found-in-trash.html

Never safe to assume but I am guessing Jasmine was the child she gave up.

Once again a case where DCF decided what was best.

I believe we'll be hearing about prior DCF involvement with this family and calls to the abuse hotline very soon. JMO.

Been reading about this here and there, then came to find a thread. I'm having trouble figuring out the timeline. Those poor kids. Just sad all around. I think it's safe to say that this current GF is...dominant in this situation.

If Felica was found deceased in August 2010, how could Felica allow Ju'Tyra to go with her father's sister on Thanksgiving day? (Nov 2010).

Curtis said he last saw his daughter on Thanksgiving when Brown allowed his sister to pick up Ju’Tyra at Beauchamp’s house. He said he didn’t go to the house because of ongoing animosity between him and Brown. He said he used his sister as a go-between.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...palm-in-august-identified-1297344.html?page=2

I thought Ju'Tyra's father stated in a video that the last time he saw his daughter was on Father's Day (June 2010)?

Video of father:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/father-of-missing-girl-speaks-1298107.html

For 6 or 7 months every time Ju'Tyra father went to the house he was told she wasn't there. Why the heck didn't the father do something by the second time he went to the house to see his daughter? I can understand the first time, but the second time and for 6 or 7 months he did nothing!

If Felica was found deceased in August 2010, how could Felica allow Ju'Tyra to go with her father's sister on Thanksgiving day? (Nov 2010).

Curtis said he last saw his daughter on Thanksgiving when Brown allowed his sister to pick up Ju’Tyra at Beauchamp’s house. He said he didn’t go to the house because of ongoing animosity between him and Brown. He said he used his sister as a go-between.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...palm-in-august-identified-1297344.html?page=2

I thought Ju'Tyra's father stated in a video that the last time he saw his daughter was on Father's Day (June 2010)?

Video of father:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/father-of-missing-girl-speaks-1298107.html

For 6 or 7 months every time Ju'Tyra father went to the house he was told she wasn't there. Why the heck didn't the father do something by the second time he went to the house to see his daughter? I can understand the first time, but the second time and for 6 or 7 months he did nothing!

I would assume the bio dad was barely involved in the kids' lives (for whatever reasons). Maybe around Thanksgiving, the communication was via text or emails and he (or his sister) assumed they were communicating with the mom but it was really Beauchamp.

If she's been dead since at least August, her bills wouldn't have been paid, so her cell phone would've been shut off, etc. How didn't anyone notice? I get that she wasn't too close with family, but surely she had a friend or two?

I'm wondering how LE can say so soon Dent is not a suspect. I suppose Beauchamp killed Brown back in August, and couldn't keep up the charade on where the childrens mother was - with both the two children and their family/dad who was making attempts at seeing his children. Sadly, many many fathers with or without court ordered visitation give up when they have difficulties with the mother denying visitation. Sad but true.

Based on Browns history, it sounds as if she became estranged from her family and that likely led to no one reporting her missing or following through on verifying she really wasn't in jail. Early on MSM reported Beauchamp claimed she was in jail (told to neighbors when they inquired about Browns whereabouts) ... perhaps he told the children the same and couldn't keep up the charade. It's a shame he didn't confess before killing the children. Now his own childrens lives are ruined as well.

Rest in Peace Felicia, Ju'Tyra and Jermaine. Justice is coming....

:(

I also wonder if the children removed from the home can provide LE with additional information. In the case of little "DuPage Johnny Doe" - LE got their tip as to his identity from his 14 year old sister after she and her living siblings were removed from their parents home.

I sure hope and pray the children removed from the home will be ok. They are going to need a lot of support, and I suppose these events - murdered mother and two children - and those leading to them are more than enough to fully remove all parental rights from both Dent and Beauchamp. At least it sure as he-double hockey sticks better be.

JMO

If she's been dead since at least August, her bills wouldn't have been paid, so her cell phone would've been shut off, etc. How didn't anyone notice? I get that she wasn't too close with family, but surely she had a friend or two?

Who's to say she had any bills in her name? They could have all been in Beauchamps name. Just saying.........

Nwe article with LOTS of background on this family.

Mom, two kids discarded like garbage suffered life-long abuse, danger
By Cynthia Roldan, Adam Playford and Michael LaForgia

Palm Beach Post Staff Writers

Updated: 11:13 a.m. Sunday, March 6, 2011

Posted: 9:49 a.m. Sunday, March 6, 2011

Felicia Brown's children were attacked before they even were born, tiny victims of punches and kicks while still in their mother's womb.

When they took their first breaths, they became part of a family long familiar with danger, strife and violence, according to court documents, police records and interviews.

**lots more at link**

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...arded-like-garbage-suffered-life-1301195.html

What I don't understand is how LE couldn't ID the mom back in August. She's had a lot of run-in with LE - according to that article as both the victim AND the perp - SO they had to have had her fingerprints on file. Yet they still couldn't ID her?

These poor children never had a chance.

As for CM saying where she was - it was easy for him to tell everyone that she was in jail and, I bet, with allt his background - everyone believed him.

I, too, am wondering about Dent - she obviously didn't like Brown and she sure moved right back in after she was gone.

a lot of families could go without contact. Just my own personal info. My kids only see their dad twice a year and he calls maybe once a month.....granted they are teenagers but still it's more common than you think....we live 500 miles away from any family.

If Brown didn't have any convictions her prints probably were not on file.

I follow the UID forum pretty closely and do not recall any MSM or info on anyone trying to identify Brown. I don't recall seeing her sketch.

BRB checking something and will add to this post.

Who's to say she had any bills in her name? They could have all been in Beauchamps name. Just saying.........

Good point. True. But I think there'd have to be ONE person SOMEWHERE that noticed, you know? I guess I just want to believe that a person can go missing as if they never existed. I know it's not realistic, or this very forum probably wouldn't exist, but.

I know that some articles stated she lived with Beauchamp, so that would make sense. It's confusing though. In some other articles, it sounds like she didn't, or hadn't for awhile, and Dent moved in recently.

What I don't understand is how LE couldn't ID the mom back in August. She's had a lot of run-in with LE - according to that article as both the victim AND the perp - SO they had to have had her fingerprints on file. Yet they still couldn't ID her?

The body was stated as being "badly decomposed." Maybe that had something to do with it?

The sketch also doesn't look much like Brown to me. I was staring last night, trying to see similarities and really couldn't. I would never put two and two together myself. If I had a comparison in front of me, I'd probably have pushed it away.

If Brown didn't have any convictions her prints probably were not on file.

I follow the UID forum pretty closely and do not recall any MSM or info on anyone trying to identify Brown. I don't recall seeing her sketch.

BRB checking something and will add to this post.

Ok, found Browns casefile on NamUs. It has not yet been updated to indicate she has been id'd.

Copying over the full case report. Please note, there were no images available for this case. the ME did not add the photo's of the tatoo's. They were NOT descriptive with the tat' of the names. The NamUs case file only says "names". The sketch was also not added to the NamUs case file. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Maybe if the NamUs file had more detailed info, she could have been id'd sooner and people might have been looking for her children sooner. Sad......

Here is the NamUs case file: links at bottom of this post.

Case Report - NamUs UP # 7773

Case Information

StatusUnidentifiedCase number10-0853Date foundAugust 16, 2010 at 04:15 PMDate createdSeptember 02, 2010 at 03:19 PMDate last modifiedMarch 01, 2011 at 10:15 AMDate QA reviewedSeptember 03, 2010 at 07:04 AM

Local Medical Examiner/Coroner Contact

AgencyDist 15 Medical Examiners OfcPhone561-688-4575
Case Manager

NameHarold RuslanderEmail (removed email address)

Demographics

Estimated ageAdult - Pre 40Minimum age20 yearsMaximum age40 yearsRaceBlack/African AmericanEthnicitySexFemaleWeight (pounds)118, Measured Height (inches)64, Estimated
Body Parts Inventory (Check all that apply)

All parts recoveredHead not recoveredTorso not recoveredOne or more limbs not recoveredOne or both hands not recoveredNotes on body parts recovered
Body conditionNot recognizable - Charred/burned
Probable year of death2010 to 2010 Estimated postmortem interval1 Days

Circumstances

Location Found

GPS coordinatesAddress 1Waste management transfer stationAddress 26501 Jog RoadCityWest Palm BeachStateFloridaZip codeCountyPalm Beach
Circumstances of deathfound in county dump transfer station

Physical

Hair colorUnknown or Completely BaldHead hair
Body hair
Facial hair
Left eye colorUnknown or MissingRight eye colorUnknown or MissingEye description
No other distinctive body featuresDistinctive features as described belowAmputations
Deformities
Scars and marks
Tattooscat paws, playboy bunny, names, flowers
Piercings
Artificial body parts
and aids
Finger and toe nails
Other distinctive
physical characteristics

Medical

Medical implants
Foreign objects
Skeletal findings
Organ absent
Prior surgery
Other medical
findings

Fingerprints

Fingerprint information is currently not availableFingerprint information is available elsewhereFingerprint information below
RTLT
Commentstoo ddecomposed to obtain

Clothing and Accessories

No clothing or accessoriesClothing and accessories are described belowClothing on body
Clothing with body
Footwear
Jewelry
Eyewear
Other items found
with body

Dental

Dental information / charting is currently not availableDental information / charting is available and will be entered laterDental information / charting below
X-rays available
Models available
Photographs available
One or more teeth presentBaby/primary teeth presentFilling or crown presentRemovable denturesCemented bridge
ImplantsBracesRetainerRoot canal
Upper jaw presentUpper jaw had no teeth during lifeLower jaw presentLower jaw had no teeth during life

Upper Right12345678910111213141516 Upper LeftnnonnnnnnnnnnnnnLower Rightnonnnnccccnnnnnn Lower Left32313029282726252423222120191817
  • N
    =
    Natural tooth, no filling
  • F
    =
    Filling, inlay, onlay, or veneer
  • C
    =
    Crown or Cap
  • B
    =
    Part of a Bridge
  • R
    =
    Root Canal
  • A
    =
    Antemortem loss (healed socket)
  • P
    =
    Postmortem loss (open socket)
  • I
    =
    Impacted
  • O
    =
    Other features (describe in dental comments)
Commentson file

DNA

Sample is currently not availableSample available - Not yet submittedSamples submitted - Tests not completeComplete - Insufficient DNA for profilingComplete and enteredType mtDNA nucDNA LocationDescribe LocationReference #Lab ORIComments

Images

There are currently no photos available for this case.

Documents

There are currently no documents available for this case.

ETA: Link to full report on NamUs case file:
https://identifyus.org/cases/full_report/7773

Link to NamUs case file

https://identifyus.org/cases/7773

The NamUs case file doesn't copy over well, but says her remains were burnt/charred.

Here is the description of the tat's from the NamUs file:
cat paws, playboy bunny, names, flowers

ETA: her prints were not on the NamUs file, her dentals were. She was probably too badly burnt to obtain finger prints? However, they had good enough descriptions of the tat's. The sketch and a better description of the tats should have been entered in NamUs.

Don't know if she is on DoeNetwork. Off to look.

She is not on Doenetwork. There are no female UID's listed for 2010 on DoeNetwork.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmiter
Back