GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in shock! But very happy.

DM and his family have waited a long time for justice. I am glad to see that the participants in his murder are being taken down one by one. I am so very sad that DM was killed. I am so sad for his children. I am so sad for his parents.

But I also can't help but whoop and holler about CA's conviction and DA's arrest. It feels good. Thank you, LE, for not giving up.

BTW what do you think about the poor kids? Wendi is not going to be able to hide this from them in the morning or explain it away.
^^rsbm

I was hoping DA would have been arrested at home in front of her grandsons so they would know the truth about her. The boys are both teens now and I think they should know that LE doesn't frequent airports for the coffee and/or to collect innocent grandmothers!

Such great news!!!! I believe she is the beating heart of the family and manipulated every one of them for years----She became the third party in the Wendi-Dan Markel marriage-- and as I said in another thread, she turned her daughter against Dan - she made fun of his being kosher and it began the day of the wedding-----when she changed the menu from kosher to non-kosher- It will be interesting to see what kind of evidence they have (probable cause)--- she must be in a state of shock! I hope Wendi is shaking in her shorts!

If she had a tix for a departing flight out of Miami -- here are the scheduled departing flights for Nov. 13. Set to 18:00-00:00 for evening flights.

Last edited:
Wow. The arrest of Donna certainly woke me up quickly! I just cannot get over the arrogance of this family. Prior to 2014 had they never seen an episode of Dateline or 48 hours? Did they really think they could get away with this?!?! I guess they thought if anyone got caught - it would be the people they hired. IDK.
MOO and More MOOOO.

Wow. The arrest of Donna certainly woke me up quickly! I just cannot get over the arrogance of this family. Prior to 2014 had they never seen an episode of Dateline or 48 hours? Did they really think they could get away with this?!?! I guess they thought if anyone got caught - it would be the people they hired. IDK.
MOO and More MOOOO.
I do believe they thought they would get away with it, and they did for a bit of time. At least, they believed it was unsolved. They may have felt there would be a cloud of suspicion over their dysfunctional little family, but they didn't care; as long as they got what they wanted.

I think this is likely the end of the road for justice for DM. I believe DA was the true mastermind and deserves everything the prosecutors throw at her.

I do believe they thought they would get away with it, and they did for a bit of time. At least, they believed it was unsolved. They may have felt there would be a cloud of suspicion over their dysfunctional little family, but they didn't care; as long as they got what they wanted.

I think this is likely the end of the road for justice for DM. I believe DA was the true mastermind and deserves everything the prosecutors throw at her.
I believe most, if not all people who commit crimes, or mastermind crimes believe strongly they will get away with it ( or they wouldn't do the crime since nobody wants to go to prison)----most of them get caught- but not all--- If I am not mistaken it was someone that saw the Prius at Dan Markel's home that was the thread that led to the downfall of the plot---If not for that, it is possible this crime would still be unsolved.

Yeah, stuff gets repeated. Jansen is already talking about their “trip to Italy” like it‘s fact.
he didn't speak of it as fact - it was in reference to a viewer question

He broke the news that DA had been arrested but his source didn't tell him that kind of detail

hopefully we will soon find out whether she was fleeing when she's up in front of the judge

Such great news!!!! I believe she is the beating heart of the family and manipulated every one of them for years----She became the third party in the Wendi-Dan Markel marriage-- and as I said in another thread, she turned her daughter against Dan - she made fun of his being kosher and it began the day of the wedding-----when she changed the menu from kosher to non-kosher- It will be interesting to see what kind of evidence they have (probable cause)--- she must be in a state of shock! I hope Wendi is shaking in her shorts!
Yes, she controlled that family for years;even into adulthood. That "Wheel of Fortune" segment describing herself as a domestic coordinator of her children's activities. Knowing what I know now, I was creeped out by it; especially the fake all teeth smile and crazy eyes.

If she had a tix for a departing flight out of FLL -- here are the scheduled departing flights for Nov. 13. Set to 18:00-00:00 for evening flights.

i think she was trying to fly out of MIAMI. my guess is - Cuba, Mexico, Colombia, Qatar, Caymans, Brazil, Italy, Spain, Buenos Aires, Amsterdam, Turkey, Panama, Peru, Ecuador.

I believe most, if not all people who commit crimes, or mastermind crimes believe strongly they will get away with it ( or they wouldn't do the crime since nobody wants to go to prison)----most of them get caught- but not all--- If I am not mistaken it was someone that saw the Prius at Dan Markel's home that was the thread that led to the downfall of the plot---If not for that, it is possible this crime would still be unsolved.
Definitely agree. Without the neighbor looking out the window, this crime may still be unsolved. He gave LE something to work with, and sometimes that is all it takes to connect the rest together. I do believe SG and LR got a little sloppy at the end. I believe they were under pressure to get it done that day, and they just got it done quickly hoping no one would see them.

Will be interesting to see if she has a court appearance before the Grand Jury meets and decides anything on Wednesday. Would like to know what the current charges are. JMO.

maybe the state with start with conspiracy and/or solicitation and then go for the first degree murder charge with the grand jury indictment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11