FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *3 guilty* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recommendations for watching closing arguments?

On Friday, someone mentioned live commentary by Tim Janson on Surviving the Survivor of the cross-examination of CA. I asked for a link and I was pointed to the STS website.

I had already gone to the website and all I found was a live feed of the trial with no discernible commentary. That was why I requested a link.

Two questions:

1. If I had stuck with the STS live feed, would I have found live commentary during sidebars and other breaks? Was my mistake not sticking with the live feed long enough to get the commentary bits during appropriate moments? Or is there a separate STS feed with running commentary that I could not find?

2. Are there any other sites covering the trial live that folks recommend for insightful commentary as well as complete live coverage.

Recommendations for watching closing arguments?

On Friday, someone mentioned live commentary by Tim Janson on Surviving the Survivor of the cross-examination of CA. I asked for a link and I was pointed to the STS website.

I had already gone to the website and all I found was a live feed of the trial with no discernible commentary. That was why I requested a link.

Two questions:

1. If I had stuck with the STS live feed, would I have found live commentary during sidebars and other breaks? Was my mistake not sticking with the live feed long enough to get the commentary bits during appropriate moments? Or is there a separate STS feed with running commentary that I could not find?

2. Are there any other sites covering the trial live that folks recommend for insightful commentary as well as complete live coverage?

TIA!
Live analysis from Carl on You Tube. I go there when Tim at STS isn't available.

Last edited:
I like watching the livestream with commentary because it feels like you’re watching it with friends. And I also get annoyed when the commentator speaks over the audio feed. My opinion is also colored by the commentary. I feel conflicted about it. Cause I do miss the “company” when I watch the clean feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz