FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation about CA's recent "relocation." I call it "Charles Not In Charge" Yep, Charlie, isn't in charge of of anything anymore. Life without the glitz, glamour, control or rotating stock of insipid females (Bless their hearts..) must finally be sinking in. No control of what you eat, where you wake up tomorrow, or even who will accept your phone calls. Perhaps CA is beginning to realize this will be his future unless he gets some kind of cooperation deal going with the prosecution and turns on his Sis and parents. I can't believe this guy is willing to
loose out on the next 4 decades of his life for them. Cut a dea!, Get your stake of the last of the family financial holdings (If they haven't change the pass code on the safe)...because if it is all spent on DA & WA.... so sorry Chawley.
Again just random thoughts...would love to read yours, too!

Last edited:
It does not help the sleuthing of direct evidences toward the materialization of the Whole Justice For Dan Markel to have misleading assumptions about the State labeled unindicted co-conspirator Wendi Adelson. Within the principle of “presumption of innocence” and the decent degree of privacy we afford all suspects, IMHO it is reasonable to mention that Wendi Adelson is a legal professional in her C echelon job role at the firm she is currently employed, and her private business practice employs lawyers, as observable from readily available pieces of info in the public domain.

It is irresistible to notice that to be suspected of mafia like captaining the first degree felonious murder of the abba of her own sons, as illustrated by the circumstantial evidences characterized as “many coincidences”, Wendi Adelson is viewed as a member of a shockingly evil human category of sociopaths most of us do not belong in the 21st century US society. The symptoms of antisocial personality disorder include disregard for others, lack of empathy, and dishonest behavior. These attributes should help sociopaths preserve their intellectual ability to perform executive level job role in the highly challenging life style of the State of Florida, despite their severe worries.

Her own case affords Wendi Adelson an intense practicum of criminal law. Further, being able to afford the service of lawyers of John Lauro’s caliber makes Wendi Adelson legally “armed to the teeth” to fight The State. Hence, it is important for the sleuthing of direct evidences toward the Whole Justice For Dan Markel to view in her proper nature this suspected co-conspirator.

Further, being able to afford the service of lawyers of John Lauro’s caliber makes Wendi Adelson legally “armed to the teeth” to fight The State.
WA's lawyer is going to have the same problem that DR had. He's going to have to conjure up answers for some very incriminating questions and he's not going to be able to without looking like a total jackass. How stupid did DR look trying to explain CA's double extortion theory and he looked even more stupid when being interviewed by STS. WA is potentially going to be more difficult to defend than CA. She has lied so many times, her lawyer is going to now work with her to come with, presumingly, more lies to cover up the previous lies. It's just going to be a mess. She's going to have to get up on that stand and tell the world that she actually drove to the crime scene. Then she's going to have to try and explain why she didn't try and find out if her kids were OK. This is stuff her lawyer is going to have to address whilst still maintaining his credibility. An impossible task, as DR found out.

Wendy has been conditionally addressed as an "unindicted co-conspirator" in open court by a responsible prosecutor during trial.
That exchange drew undoubtedly the sharpest and most emotional response we have seen from WA compared to all her participation in other trials, on videos and blogs and other interviews...Save the initial police interview with Isom the day of the murder. In court, a threat drew anger. In the interview room, the response was to the news of the murder barely more than 2 hours after the event. It took quite some time and the input from others before WA perceived the need to recognize any potential threat to herself. Some might find that juxtaposition cause to be inquisitive. MOO
The multiple little sticks of circumstantial evidence can be assembled to form a formidable confinement. As with most conspiracies, the direct evidence points only at the direct participants. Thus far, 3 direct participants have been convicted.
The turning point in this pursuit of justice was the conviction of CA; much of the cause for that conviction was the defendant's own big mouth but that still represented circumstantial evidence. In that same vein, much of the evidence against DA came from her own verbal exchanges.
For WA it would seem that her great redemption is that, in spite of herself and her tendency to make self deprecating or inappropriate declarations, she has avoided communicating obviously inculpatory statements...at least to the extent of our knowledge. Her legal training may support her drawing a sharply distinct line in that regard.
IMHO this is what differentiates the publically known evidence against WA as opposed to that against CA and DA. WA did not respond emotionally to CA's verdict; and did not verbally participate in the vitriolic and continuing soliloquy of DA. The same applies to the absence of any fiscal records.
That opinion may be result of WA's simple avoidance of surveillance and recording, though I would believe that if the near past warrants had uncovered any such inculpatory communication or fiscal train, WA would already be indicted.

The communication portion of this also applies to HA but fiscal records may well demonstrate his involvement. That leads to a prosecutor establishing what "arm's length" means where your financial designee is your wife.

MOO

Wendy has been conditionally addressed as an "unindicted co-conspirator" in open court by a responsible prosecutor during trial.
That exchange drew undoubtedly the sharpest and most emotional response we have seen from WA compared to all her participation in other trials, on videos and blogs and other interviews...Save the initial police interview with Isom the day of the murder. In court, a threat drew anger. In the interview room, the response was to the news of the murder barely more than 2 hours after the event. It took quite some time and the input from others before WA perceived the need to recognize any potential threat to herself. Some might find that juxtaposition cause to be inquisitive. MOO
The multiple little sticks of circumstantial evidence can be assembled to form a formidable confinement. As with most conspiracies, the direct evidence points only at the direct participants. Thus far, 3 direct participants have been convicted.
The turning point in this pursuit of justice was the conviction of CA; much of the cause for that conviction was the defendant's own big mouth but that still represented circumstantial evidence. In that same vein, much of the evidence against DA came from her own verbal exchanges.
For WA it would seem that her great redemption is that, in spite of herself and her tendency to make self deprecating or inappropriate declarations, she has avoided communicating obviously inculpatory statements...at least to the extent of our knowledge. Her legal training may support her drawing a sharply distinct line in that regard.
IMHO this is what differentiates the publically known evidence against WA as opposed to that against CA and DA. WA did not respond emotionally to CA's verdict; and did not verbally participate in the vitriolic and continuing soliloquy of DA. The same applies to the absence of any fiscal records.
That opinion may be result of WA's simple avoidance of surveillance and recording, though I would believe that if the near past warrants had uncovered any such inculpatory communication or fiscal train, WA would already be indicted.

The communication portion of this also applies to HA but fiscal records may well demonstrate his involvement. That leads to a prosecutor establishing what "arm's length" means where your financial designee is your wife.

MOO
Agreed.

Info snack: Who is Charlie Adelson calling?

Patty's Playhouse requested CA's call log for 1/26-2/29. He made 400+ calls to 22 numbers! She also got verification of the Wakulla's CO's reason for CAs transfer. Allegedly. Not sure she is approved to link but it's interesting data to parse. The whole vid is over 2 hours (as if) but the call log is about 45 to an hour in, right after the DOC menu.

October can't get here soon enough.

Info snack: Who is Charlie Adelson calling?

Patty's Playhouse requested CA's call log for 1/26-2/29. He made 400+ calls to 22 numbers! She also got verification of the Wakulla's CO's reason for CAs transfer. Allegedly. Not sure she is approved to link but it's interesting data to parse. The whole vid is over 2 hours (as if) but the call log is about 45 to an hour in, right after the DOC menu.

October can't get here soon enough.
Thanks for that. I don’t know who has the time to listen to 2 plus hours of “lives” on multiple channels every day!
I usually wait until they are posted and listen at 2x speed! Thanks for saving me time.

Thanks for that. I don’t know who has the time to listen to 2 plus hours of “lives” on multiple channels every day!
I usually wait until they are posted and listen at 2x speed! Thanks for saving me time.

LOL – I agree… many of the ‘YouTube’ channels that focus on this case jumped the shark a long time ago… the coverage got way too saturated and redundant. Personally, unless Charlie is talking to Wendi, I have no interest in knowing who he is talking to… but I guess there is an audience for that

LOL – I agree… many of the ‘YouTube’ channels that focus on this case jumped the shark a long time ago… the coverage got way too saturated and redundant. Personally, unless Charlie is talking to Wendi, I have no interest in knowing who he is talking to… but I guess there is an audience for that
We need a thread just to critique the various you tube channels!

I think it’s more about “belonging” to a group. I get it. Everyone wants to be a part of something. It was interesting to find out that he doesn’t have a tablet where he is and that he has to stand on line and wait his turn. Do all prisons vs jails function this way now? In other words- jails/tablets, prisons/not.

One channel mentioned that WA went zip lining and to a museum with Dave. That was news!
I believe I remember that Jeff told cops that when he looked through her calendar he saw some dates with Daniel Sack, one of them was zip lining. In my opinion not only is this not news, it’s probably inaccurate. Few places to go ziplining in South Florida.

I only listen to them when I'm doing stuff round the house, cooking, mowing the lawn etc. They are interesting, but they're running out of material. I did like the recent STS video, with ex-con, prison wardens etc Very little to do with the Adelson's mnore focusing on the prison system. They did say that if CA isn't in PC, he's a dead man walking, no doubt about it.

I believe I remember that Jeff told cops that when he looked through her calendar he saw some dates with Daniel Sack, one of them was zip lining. In my opinion not only is this not news, it’s probably inaccurate. Few places to go ziplining in South Florida.
FLORIDA is very "flat" in the topographical sense. However "ziplining" through the jungles of Guatemala with DS (or others) and Antigua museum??? Very much in the cards.

Skimming through a lot today and someone posted a youtube/podcast or something like... The Real Reason CA was transferred to north central Florida??? Did anyone else see that?

FLORIDA is very "flat" in the topographical sense. However "ziplining" through the jungles of Guatemala with DS (or others) and Antigua museum??? Very much in the cards.
That could be possible. I do remember Jeff talking about her zip lining with Sack, so I thought maybe the YouTuber got mixed up. But, hey, maybe she did it with Dave as well. I thought the Guatemala trip would have been before the murder, no? Is it possible she might have met Dave before she moved to SoFla?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53