FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen *4 Guilty* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only listen to them when I'm doing stuff round the house, cooking, mowing the lawn etc. They are interesting, but they're running out of material. I did like the recent STS video, with ex-con, prison wardens etc Very little to do with the Adelson's mnore focusing on the prison system. They did say that if CA isn't in PC, he's a dead man walking, no doubt about it.

I mostly listen to help me fall asleep or when I'm cooking. Agree re: STS, that one was so fascinating to me I stayed awake through the whole thing. I learned a lot of first-hand tangential knowledge about the prison system.

CA a dead man walking: A guest said the LKs probably have CA down as a "green light" (kill on sight) already (and cited Whitey Bulger as an example), that CA needs a couple of "friends" and he needs them fast, and he should definitely be on suicide watch.

That could be possible. I do remember Jeff talking about her zip lining with Sack, so I thought maybe the YouTuber got mixed up. But, hey, maybe she did it with Dave as well. I thought the Guatemala trip would have been before the murder, no? Is it possible she might have met Dave before she moved to SoFla?
My error,.. I only knew of DS at that time, not the other D. (I need a card next to my computer with all the initials. Some actually have the same initials..think they met at school registration sign up late summer of 2014)
This case has so many people mentioned, gotta put up pics with arrows indicating who knew who and how they all interacted!

Skimming through a lot today and someone posted a youtube/podcast or something like... The Real Reason CA was transferred to north central Florida??? Did anyone else see that?
A prison guard working at CA's prison was jogging and saw the murder?
Sounds completely fictional. I would say CA had been threatened and had to move.

I believe I remember that Jeff told cops that when he looked through her calendar he saw some dates with Daniel Sack, one of them was zip lining. In my opinion not only is this not news, it’s probably inaccurate. Few places to go ziplining in South FloridWhen did Jeff say this? Also that date we don’t have video for?
If I said Dave, I meant Daniel Sack. Sorry.
I dont recall Jeffrey ever mentioning zip lining,

LOL – I agree… many of the ‘YouTube’ channels that focus on this case jumped the shark a long time ago… the coverage got way too saturated and redundant. Personally, unless Charlie is talking to Wendi, I have no interest in knowing who he is talking to… but I guess there is an audience for that
Don’t want to listen to hours of his calls either (unless it’s with HA or WA) but would be interested in seeing the list of 22 people CA called if it’s ever published in approved source.

I only listen to them when I'm doing stuff round the house, cooking, mowing the lawn etc. They are interesting, but they're running out of material. I did like the recent STS video, with ex-con, prison wardens etc Very little to do with the Adelson's mnore focusing on the prison system. They did say that if CA isn't in PC, he's a dead man walking, no doubt about it.
Yes, this STS episode was *very* insightful. I felt it related well to CA and this case. Very interesting guests. OMO.

MOO. While I feel CA’s actions and attitudes are despicable, he is an entitled brat, a perv, weirdly enmeshed with his mother, and exemplifies arrested development, I find him pathetic. I can’t imagine the horror and stress he is living with day and night knowing he has a target on his back.

But then I think of dear Dan’s last conscious 30 seconds. MOO.

Oh, the disregard for the value of human life — so terribly tragic. MOO.

Last edited:
That could be possible. I do remember Jeff talking about her zip lining with Sack, so I thought maybe the YouTuber got mixed up. But, hey, maybe she did it with Dave as well. I thought the Guatemala trip would have been before the murder, no? Is it possible she might have met Dave before she moved to SoFla?
Guatamala was the week she went to Yardbird in March.
Jeff thought she was seeing someone in Miami. He made that clear.
Sorry about mixing up DS and DA. Thx for keeping me on my toes lol

Can you tell me where you heard Jeff talking about zip lining with Sack? The source? It wasnt at trial or in the 3 video interviews with LE.

Don’t want to listen to hours of his calls either (unless it’s with HA or WA) but would be interested in seeing the list of 22 people CA called if it’s ever published in approved source.

I hear that. A 15 page call log from DOC. Several dentists and a dermatologist and a surname I won't mention because, privacy. He made over 400 calls to 22 numbers in about a month hopping from from phone to phone to phone. Repeated call backs, and many of the calls were not accepted, or he was out of funds. The time limit for any single call is 21 minutes. None made to HA or WA based on phone numbers that are known. That's about it.

I am a scientist. I eat data for breakfast.

I hear that. A 15 page call log from DOC. Several dentists and a dermatologist and a surname I won't mention because, privacy. He made over 400 calls to 22 numbers in about a month hopping from from phone to phone to phone. Repeated call backs, and many of the calls were not accepted, or he was out of funds. The time limit for any single call is 21 minutes. None made to HA or WA based on phone numbers that are known. That's about it.

Lol.(to the data comment)

Last edited:

The most calls were to the mother of his child, then HA. HA also visited him 3 times in prison.

Can you tell me where you heard Jeff talking about zip lining with Sack? The source? It wasnt at trial or in the 3 video interviews with LE.
I don’t know, I just remember hearing it, it was in context of him talking about going through her calendar, I thought it was in one of his interviews with the cops. But maybe I hallucinated the whole thing. At one point, I recall, he is talking to the cops about the fight they had in Gainesville, and he tells them about how he sort of already suspected her of cheating because he had gone through her calendar and seen all these dates, but he never brought it up until then. I could have swore one thing he said was that she had gone zip lining.

Guatamala was the week she went to Yardbird in March.
Jeff thought she was seeing someone in Miami. He made that clear.
Sorry about mixing up DS and DA. Thx for keeping me on my toes lol
For some reason I’m finding it hard to picture W, H, and D going on a trip to Guatemala. I can imagine that she might have gone there for some law or Spanish related reason, she does have some experience with do-gooder stuff like that, as I recall.

For some reason I’m finding it hard to picture W, H, and D going on a trip to Guatemala. I can imagine that she might have gone there for some law or Spanish related reason, she does have some experience with do-gooder stuff like that, as I recall.
Well she had the 2 week trip planned to go to Machu Pichu Peru with Harvey.

I mostly listen to help me fall asleep or when I'm cooking. Agree re: STS, that one was so fascinating to me I stayed awake through the whole thing. I learned a lot of first-hand tangential knowledge about the prison system.

CA a dead man walking: A guest said the LKs probably have CA down as a "green light" (kill on sight) already (and cited Whitey Bulger as an example), that CA needs a couple of "friends" and he needs them fast, and he should definitely be on suicide watch.
Maybe when HA visited him, he brought with him a load of cash for his canteen.
The drinks are on Charlie~

The most calls were to the mother of his child, then HA. HA also visited him 3 times in prison.
The podcast that I heard -- Patty's Playhouse -- said of the 400+ calls on Charlie's call log, NOT A SINGLE CALL was made to his father or the mother of his child. She was emphatic about that -- and repeated it several times -- as I think even the host of the podcast found that hard to believe.

The podcast that I heard -- Patty's Playhouse -- said of the 400+ calls on Charlie's call log, NOT A SINGLE CALL was made to his father or the mother of his child. She was emphatic about that -- and repeated it several times -- as I think even the host of the podcast found that hard to believe.
I think fanci fiction pays for the call logs. Her recent video had a printout of amount of calls and to whom plus details of visits and person visiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53