Found Deceased FL - Jennifer Bennett, 27, Miami, 9 June 2016

The Miami Herald is reporting that body parts have been found in two bags, one dark green and one light green. I fear that it might be Jennifer. I haven't seen so much as a mention of her by anyone in the media. But it's right where her car was found.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/miami-gardens/article86436967.html
Well, this is far worse than I feared. There are comments
( somewhere, not here)
about a mother/daughter who are missing in the Miami-Dade area and the commenters feel it may be them?

I don't know a thing about that. Anyone?

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

oh yes, let me bump that one, but I think they were placed in a dumpster. (MOO)

not another dismemberment... where do these freaks come from???

( somewhere, not here)
about a mother/daughter who are missing in the Miami-Dade area and the commenters feel it may be them?

( somewhere, not here)

Maybe Liliana Moreno and her 9-year-old daughter Daniela?

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/doral/article86022582.html

The location of the body fits Jennifer's case more closely but who knows?

BTW guys, my comments are a bit short - not from rudeness ... my typing arm is in a cast. But I've been following along.

I haven't read yet whether they were trash bags. The green ones usually are for yard waste. I don't have any at my house. It sounds like the killer had TWO different brands of yard waste bags since the bags were reported to be two different shades of green. That might be a key detail.

and they were deep under bush.

I haven't read yet whether they were trash bags. The green ones usually are for yard waste. I don't have any at my house. It sounds like the killer had TWO different brands of yard waste bags since the bags were reported to be two different shades of green. That might be a key detail.

what's the deal with it being near a bus station?

I should have said bus stop. f someone left her car on the expressway, that person would need a way home. The bus stop would provide a means of getting back to wherever.

So, her boyfriend/love interest is sleepy and has a broken ankle. Is the general thought here that he is not the perp, that she somehow met a very bad stranger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, her boyfriend/love interest is sleepy and has a broken ankle. Is the general thought here that he is not the perp, that she somehow met a very bad stranger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There has been absolutely no talk about this at all. Or any I could find. I suspect this discovery will change things dramatically.

Sadly I have a feeling this body is going to be her.
I think she has been murdered, but this is not the crime scene, especially if she has been dismembered. Has she been wrapped up and transported in her car? It's been left there with windows down to air it out? Did it smell?
Horrible to even write that, but we sadly know it's possible.

My brain is hurting as I think about the possibilities. Hopefully, someone can help make sense of my jumbled thoughts. Here are some possibilities:

A: Jennifer's car broke down. Someone offered to help with her car problem. The person kidnapped her. The car was found. Police checked and found no sign of Jennifer. The kidnapper eventually killed Jennifer and dumped the body near where her car had broken down. In this scenario, the killer likely left the body in the same spot hoping that police would find it. That, to me, signifies someone who is playing games with the police.

B: Jennifer's car was driven to the expressway by someone else. That person had killed her. The person dumped the body in the bushes at the same time and walked away or got a ride from an accomplice. For this one to be the case, the police officer must be wrong about when the car was left. He stated that he felt the car would have had a wet interior if it had been there for long. I don't see someone dumping a body in broad daylight. So either the officer is mistaken or this didn't happen.

C: Jennifer's body was dumped along the expressway. Before or after, her car was left on the expressway by the same person. I can't see someone doing this at all since it would take a lot of risk to leave a car where you've already dumped a body. Plus, why leave the car there when you can park it elsewhere and keep police from finding the body?

Everyone seems to agree that her car was found between her house and the boyfriend's house. If B or C are true, the perp either got lucky or already knew the route from her place to his.

If that police officer is correct, it's A. If he's not correct, it also could be B.

But I'd love to have my logic disputed. Because I feel like there's a lot I'm not considering.

well her car was found the next day. if the parts were packaged well, that is too soon to be rank. dog should have picked it up though, unless was just a SAR dog and not a cadaver dog

the car was REALLLYYYY close to where this body was found, I think it is her.

Sadly I have a feeling this body is going to be her.
I think she has been murdered, but this is not the crime scene, especially if she has been dismembered. Has she been wrapped up and transported in her car? It's been left there with windows down to air it out? Did it smell?
Horrible to even write that, but we sadly know it's possible.

My brain is hurting as I think about the possibilities. Hopefully, someone can help make sense of my jumbled thoughts. Here are some possibilities:

A: Jennifer's car broke down. Someone offered to help with her car problem. The person kidnapped her. The car was found. Police checked and found no sign of Jennifer. The kidnapper eventually killed Jennifer and dumped the body near where her car had broken down. In this scenario, the killer likely left the body in the same spot hoping that police would find it. That, to me, signifies someone who is playing games with the police.

B: Jennifer's car was driven to the expressway by someone else. That person had killed her. The person dumped the body in the bushes at the same time and walked away or got a ride from an accomplice. For this one to be the case, the police officer must be wrong about when the car was left. He stated that he felt the car would have had a wet interior if it had been there for long. I don't see someone dumping a body in broad daylight. So either the officer is mistaken or this didn't happen.

C: Jennifer's body was dumped along the expressway. Before or after, her car was left on the expressway by the same person. I can't see someone doing this at all since it would take a lot of risk to leave a car where you've already dumped a body. Plus, why leave the car there when you can park it elsewhere and keep police from finding the body?

Everyone seems to agree that her car was found between her house and the boyfriend's house. If B or C are true, the perp either got lucky or already knew the route from her place to his.

If that police officer is correct, it's A. If he's not correct, it also could be B.

But I'd love to have my logic disputed. Because I feel like there's a lot I'm not considering.
Boy, hard to say but I like choice A. I think she was picked up by someone. Certainly the dogs would have alerted on the bags w/ body parts had the bags been thrown down the embankment that evening. I can't imagine a perp taking the chance of driving her car...or putting the garbage bags in the trunk of her car.

How long would it take to chop someone up?! It sounds as though the bags were lobbed down the embankment from the expressway.

If the bags had been there for any length of time, I would think the smell would have been overwhelming!

Hopefully we'll know more tomorrow. My brain is jumbled too and I need to mull this over after a good nights sleep.

The thing I keep coming back to is her flip-flops left in the car. I live in Florida, and I (very) often kick my flip-flops off while driving. However, I would never get out of the car without them on. Why? Because the pavement/blacktop/road/whatever is HOT. It was in the 90s that day, and the sun doesn't set until after 8 PM. So even if her car broke down and she voluntarily exited the car, I strongly believe she would have slipped her sandals back on before getting out (unless maybe it was after dark).

Also, does anyone know how to find more precise weather records? I'm interested in why the police officer thinks the car seats would be wet if it had been there long... According to weather.com, there was 0.31 inches of rain in that zip code on June 9th and 0.13 inches of rain on June 10th (https://weather.com/weather/monthly/l/33169:4:US), but I can't seem to find records of where it actually rained (Florida rain is weird, I've had numerous experiences where it was raining in the front yard but not the backyard or vice versa) or what time it actually rained (again, Florida has weird rain-we always joke that if it's raining, just wait 5 minutes and it'll be sunny again!).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B_Hazey
Back