GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Also following...

Since her purse was found at her employer's place, was it customary to go to his house before she picked up his son from school?

Good question,some nannies provide cooking and cleaning besides childcare.Just speculating.

Watching WFTV live and they stated new info coming up at 6pm.

WFTV showed video of her at an 11 am dentist app.This is the last time she was seen they said.
Why no video of the withdrawl at Wells Fargo?

Some new info:

“Jennifer Fulford, who works as a nanny, did not pick up a client's child from school, which is odd behavior because she is never late.

‘She never picked him up from school, and I haven't heard from her since. I can't get her on her cellphone. Her phone is off. She's not answering texts,’ Fulford said. ‘She's the nicest lady, most responsible lady on the planet, and it's just not like her to disappear.’

Fulford said his wife, or someone withdrew, $300, the maximum amount allowed, from her Wells Fargo bank account at noon on Wednesday.

When Fulford's boss returned to his home, ‘He found her purse in the bathroom on the floor, but her phone, her keys and her wallet were gone,’ Fulford's husband said.

Fulford drives a gray 2015 Hyundai SUV with the Florida tag IKZB52 and her vehicle is also missing, police said.“
BBM

More at link:
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/winter-park-woman-disappears-under-suspicious-circumstances-

The dentist app. was at 11am and the withdrawl was at noon,maybe she withdrew money for her trip on thursday?Could she have been followed from the bank to the work residence and they pushed their way in or she opened door to them?

Jennifer Lynn Fulford was last caught on video at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, leaving a dental office in Canton Avenue in Winter Park.
Officials say she got into her vehicle and drove away. She was last seen shortly before noon Wednesday at a home in the 100 block of Webster Avenue.
Winter Park police said the address was the residence where she worked as a nanny. Sgt. Garvin McComie confirmed she arrived at her place of work.

(this is an update. She was also seen at the residence after the dentist appt? By whom?)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...lford-missing-winter-park-20170928-story.html

The times are confusing,
Dental appt at 11
but was seen leaving the dentist at 10:30
Seen at the residence shortly before noon
Called or texted someone at 11:45
withdrawal at noon

(maybe the time she was seen leaving the dentist is actually 11:30? and she texted /called whomever from her car?)

Still, short timeline given that this withdrawal was at noon. And why would she go first to the workplace for 15 minutes?)

Jennifer Lynn Fulford was last caught on video at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, leaving a dental office in Canton Avenue in Winter Park.
Officials say she got into her vehicle and drove away. She was last seen shortly before noon Wednesday at a home in the 100 block of Webster Avenue.
Winter Park police said the address was the residence where she worked as a nanny. Sgt. Garvin McComie confirmed she arrived at her place of work.

(this is an update. She was also seen at the residence after the dentist appt? By whom?)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...lford-missing-winter-park-20170928-story.html

WFTV has not updated their news videos but they said last seen at dentist at 11. Why no press conference? Any searches?

"Seen shortly before noon at residence", then the withdrawal at noon. Was she accosted IN the house and immediately taken to the Wells Fargo? How far away is it from the house?
This is frightening.

"Seen shortly before noon at residence", then the withdrawal at noon. Was she accosted IN the house and immediately taken to the Wells Fargo? How far away is it from the house?
This is frightening.

I wish they would have a press conf. to clear up the timeline.I could see this scenario as well.

If this is a wealthy neighborhood, surely there are security cameras around. Would someone walk through there to attempt a burglary, or a car jacking? Kind of risky. Are the homes close together, or are they big properties?
Not to mention a camera at the Wells Fargo.
I think LE is not saying anything because they already have something.
Maybe.

I wonder with her her grandchild being born on Wed. and the flight being on Thurs. was the booking last minute? Did she have prior notice for time off or did she inform him Wed. when baby was born(could have been planned c section)?I imagine it would be hard for a single father to replace her on short notice.

It is a wealthy neighborhood and I am certain that most if not all the homes have security cameras. I feel certain that the police are following some good leads. JMHO

My hope is that if she was the victim of a carjacking and theft, that the perp let her off someplace and that she hasn't been able to notify police yet..
Stealing $300 and harming someone are two different things.
I hope she is found quickly.
Her husband and daughter must be frantic.

My hope is that if she was the victim of a carjacking and theft, that the perp let her off someplace and that she hasn't been able to notify police yet..
Stealing $300 and harming someone are two different things.
I hope she is found quickly.
Her husband and daughter must be frantic.

This is Florida and the reality is that she most likely is with her car.They dumped it somewhere either in a lake or left in an apt. complex parking lot.A store parking would have too many cameras.Sorry! I do pray for a better outcome.

If this is a wealthy neighborhood, surely there are security cameras around. Would someone walk through there to attempt a burglary, or a car jacking? Kind of risky. Are the homes close together, or are they big properties?
Not to mention a camera at the Wells Fargo.
I think LE is not saying anything because they already have something.
Maybe.

bbm That's what I think too. It is interesting that LE has not stated, last seen on camera at the ATM at noon, but rather show the tape from the dentist appointment. Does this mean she wasn't the one withdrawing the money and they already have a good idea who did?

I think something happened at the house where she worked. I wonder who else lives or works there, and where the father of the boy was at the time. I believe she was abducted and I don't think by a stranger. Maybe a neighbour?

Hope I'm wrong and she ran off for whatever personal reasons.

I don't know about this...waiting for confirmation.
Someone on the husbands page said she was found...just now.
Hoping this is true.

ugh nvm....post was just deleted.

On his FB page? I'm looking at it now and don't see that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back