GUILTY FL - Jennifer Fulford, 56, Winter Park, 27 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

On his FB page? I'm looking at it now and don't see that.

It was deleted quite quickly, but last I looked someone else said they heard twice that she was found. I think it's misinformation...:(

Hoping she is found soon. Winter Park is a very upscale area, and the house was half a mile from the police station. It sounds as if she disappeared from her employer's residence, since her empty purse was left behind.

"Winter Park police are searching for a person they think is linked to a missing 56-year-old woman, who they say disappeared 'under suspicious circumstances.'

Jennifer Lynn Fulford was seen on video about 10:30 a.m. Wednesday, leaving a dental office on Canton Avenue in Winter Park.

Officials said she got into her vehicle and drove away. She was last seen shortly before noon Wednesday at a home in the 100 block of Webster Avenue.

Winter Park police said that’s where she worked as a nanny. Sgt. Garvin McComie confirmed that Fulford arrived at her workplace." (BBM)

526x296

(Caption: "Winter Park police are searching for a man who they believe is a person of interest in the disappearance of Jennifer Lynn Fulford on September 27, 2017. (Winter Park Police Department)) (BBM)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...lford-missing-winter-park-20170928-story.html

ETA: Is that blood on his towel and shirt (partly blurred, it appears) in the lower right hand side photo :(?

The person of interest is wearing a t-shirt that appears to be from a local gym/fitness center. I wonder if the employees there can help identify this guy, assuming he's a member there.

Hope it's not blood, but it is a strange stain nevertheless. Wonder where these photos came from.

Link to local gym/fitness center's FB page that appears to be where person of interest's shirt came from: https://m.facebook.com/workout32789/

I wonder where exactly this place is located. FB page states it is in Winter Park, but where is it in relation to the dentist office, Wells Fargo, and emolyer's house?

I wonder how this man came to be a POI.
Surveillance tape?

That's what I'm wondering. Where did these pictures come from, appear to be surveillance shots, but from where?

Link to local gym/fitness center's FB page that appears to be where person of interest's shirt came from: https://m.facebook.com/workout32789/

I wonder where exactly this place is located. FB page states it is in Winter Park, but where is it in relation to the dentist office, Wells Fargo, and emolyer's house?

0.7 mile/15 min. walk from the fitness center to the employer's house :(:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/175...d1189bb195!2m2!1d-81.3567506!2d28.5993703!3e2

ETA: And there is a Wells Fargo basically midway between the fitness center and the employer's house ...:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/244...a209b84bd6!2m2!1d-81.3496023!2d28.6045364!3e2

Thanks for mapping that out. I wonder if the fitness center is near the bank or dentist office? Like, where did the connection happen? How did this guy become a POI and where were these pictures taken? So many questions.

Presumably this man lives in the area, given that fitness place he might frequent?
He will fast be recognized I expect.

I didn't expect this...If Jennifer was abducted, I was leaning to a couple of young punks, especially given the money withdrawal.

Maybe this man was in the area and could have seen something?

How mysterious! Hope he's just a witness. Does any of the images look to you guys as if taken at an ATM?

How mysterious! Hope he's just a witness. Does any of the images look to you guys as if taken at an ATM?

Maybe. He may have been at the ATM around the same time and that's why LE wants to talk to him? But why the other pics don't don't look as if they are at an ATM. The pics look as though they are in different locations.....maybe the same day??

eta...different clothes though....

Yes, the one in the middle with jacket and cap look like an ATM shot. Does he have a ponytail?

He looks different in the pictures. The middle one looks almost like a different person than the two on the right. Were these all taken on the same day? I would assume they'd have to be.

Maybe. He may have been at the ATM around the same time and that's why LE wants to talk to him? But why the other pics don't don't look as if they are at an ATM. The pics look as though they are in different locations.....maybe the same day??

eta...different clothes though....

Maybe some pictures were taken at the gym? Maybe he isn't a member there, was just posing as one, so they only have pictures but no name?

Hoping she's found safe soon!! Her poor son/daughter who just had a baby...can't imagine the emotions. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange how he appears to look directly towards the camera in two of the pics. Normally one isn't aware of surveillance cameras.

If those 2 are not from tapes, who took the pics? Where did they come from?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back