FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always think of a military beanie hat when I watch that video. The soldiers here wear them when they are doing PT and it is cold. They are black and they roll them up that way to just cover the top of their heads.

Over on the Tracy Ocasio thread I have speculated whether the missing Onda "Christopher" George might possibly be the POI and the possibility that he was involved with Hataway in Jenn's dsappearance - George has previous conviction for armed carjacking and felony theft. Looks like he is smaller in stature than Hataway but I've not been able to get his stats.
Yes, it is possible considering Christopher went missing, too. Do we have a date on when he supposedly went missing?

Still, LE did finally admit he could be taller! :dance: And we have it in black n white! Woohoo!

Yes, it is possible considering Christopher went missing, too. Do we have a date on when he supposedly went missing?

Still, LE did finally admit he could be taller! :dance: And we have it in black n white! Woohoo!

Onda George went missing in Feb 09 - from media reports

"Three months ago, when Apopka Police found an abandoned white sport utility vehicle in a wooded area in West Orange County, they also found three men walking near the vehicle. None of them were the missing driver, but investigators did identify one of the men as Hataway."
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/060309_Police_revisit_case_of_missing_man

Metrowest where the Tap Room is located is only 11 minutes from Jennifer's condo. I would like to know if her brother and his friends went to the Tap Room while they were partying for the weekend. They could be the connection back to Jenn.

Hataway's friend, Greg Toole, is 5'5". He is an RSO and was in the area at the time of Jennifer's disappearance. I don't know how to link it, but this information and more was posted by Amytlake on the Tracy Ocasio thread at Post #8. There are also pictures of him there.

Hataway's friend, Greg Toole, is 5'5". He is an RSO and was in the area at the time of Jennifer's disappearance. I don't know how to link it, but this information and more was posted by Amytlake on the Tracy Ocasio thread at Post #8. There are also pictures of him there.
That caught my attention too. I've followed Jennifer's disappearance from the beginning and I really hope this can be solved now. I had hoped she would be found during the massive Caylee search.

Metrowest where the Tap Room is located is only 11 minutes from Jennifer's condo. I would like to know if her brother and his friends went to the Tap Room while they were partying for the weekend. They could be the connection back to Jenn.

Excellent question SS.

jennifercard.jpg

Posted on BOC yesterday - thought this was interesting comparison to the Kesse POI and Hataway.

Attachments

• hatawaykessepoi1-small.jpg
    hatawaykessepoi1-small.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 47
  • hatawaykessepoi2-small.jpg
    hatawaykessepoi2-small.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 43
Posted on BOC yesterday - thought this was interesting comparison to the Kesse POI and Hataway.
--------------------------------------------------------

Not to be disparaging, but he does kind of a mushroom shaped head, doesn't he?

Onda George was in custody of the Florida Department of Corrections when Jennifer Keese went missing. http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=837279728

I had emailed Jennifer's parents a few months ago that the employees in some departments of Publix (Florida grocery stores) wear the exact uniform as the one on the POI in the video. It is only the ones in the meat department and bakery that wear this exact uniform. They also wear hair nets on their hair that make them look like mushroom heads.

The reason I thought this was interesting is that her car was left in a parking lot right up the street from a Publix. Her family even noted the Publix on the first map they used to show where the vehicle was found.

I do think that Hataway could be the one, but I doubt he would be dressed like this for a construction job. Maybe he was working as a painter at the time or maybe he actually worked for Publix at this time. Who knows. I would love to see his work record.

Does anyone else see a resemblance between this guy (who is connected to Hattaway) and the POI on video parking Jennifer's car????

I am not saying he has anything to do with her case but the similarity is worth noting.

Attachments

• rayhat.jpg
    rayhat.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 45
  • ray.jpg
    ray.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 30
Does anyone else see a resemblance between this guy (who is connected to Hattaway) and the POI on video parking Jennifer's car????

I am not saying he has anything to do with her case but the similarity is worth noting.

Ray is 5'8" and slim build - now in Toledo OH according to his MySpace page - in light of his apparent friendship with Hataway - I would'nt rule him out as a POI in Jenn's disappearance at all, seeing the other main cohorts of Hataway were in jail at the time Jenn went missing - JMHO.

Onda George was in custody of the Florida Department of Corrections when Jennifer Keese went missing. http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateReleases/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=837279728

I had emailed Jennifer's parents a few months ago that the employees in some departments of Publix (Florida grocery stores) wear the exact uniform as the one on the POI in the video. It is only the ones in the meat department and bakery that wear this exact uniform. They also wear hair nets on their hair that make them look like mushroom heads.

The reason I thought this was interesting is that her car was left in a parking lot right up the street from a Publix. Her family even noted the Publix on the first map they used to show where the vehicle was found.

I do think that Hataway could be the one, but I doubt he would be dressed like this for a construction job. Maybe he was working as a painter at the time or maybe he actually worked for Publix at this time. Who knows. I would love to see his work record.

WOW...last year on a caylee forum people were talking about jennifer...a poster named "zig" said that the guy in the video looked like he worked in a bakery and wondered if LE had questioned nearby grocery stores/bakeries!!! i wonder if zig had the right idea???

i am not so good on "my space", but i know a lot of people on here are. has anyone tried to find any connection between jennifer's brother's friends and this latest group of guys LE is looking at? not that i think her brother had anything to do with this, but i thought i had read early on that jennifer's brother and his friends had stayed at her apartment while she was away?

maybe there is a distant connection between these guys and her brother's friends...you know friend of a friend of a friend's cousin?

Just the fact that LE is looking to see if he is connected to Jennifer's disappearance is uplifting to me. It means that LE has not forgotten about Jennifer and they are trying to find her. It has been so long since any new information has come out.

Continued prayers for Jennifer and her family. Even if it is not this guy - maybe the lead will go somewhere.

As an aside - are we sure that Jennifer was taken from her condo? Could she have stopped for a drink when she was taking the cell phone to mail it, maybe stayed awhile, and then given this guy a ride? Or do we have enough facts to know this is not a plausible theory?

Salem
Unless the theory of the case has been changed since I've last followed the case, IIRC, she was getting ready for work in the morning and was to drop off that cell phone in the mail along the way. :) MOO

Since the new information came out I was wondering if there was a connection there too. The guys spent the weekend at the condo, maybe let somebody come in there they wouldn't otherwise think anything wrong with, and he came back and found Jennifer. Or because of them, knew Jennifer lived there and came back looking for her. The only thing that seems odd is whatever happened, was in the morning, like somebody showing up for construction work? MOO

Since the new information came out I was wondering if there was a connection there too. The guys spent the weekend at the condo, maybe let somebody come in there they wouldn't otherwise think anything wrong with, and he came back and found Jennifer. Or because of them, knew Jennifer lived there and came back looking for her. The only thing that seems odd is whatever happened, was in the morning, like somebody showing up for construction work? MOO

or maybe the person was already in the condo when she arrived???

If Jennifer was a patron at the Taproom she likely told her brother that would be a good place to go while they were staying in her condo. Even if her bro and Co. never were aquainted with or friends with any of the Hattaway gang...it is possible given their criminal backgrounds that if they overheard the brother and his pals talking about staying there...sister out of town....someone says sis is cute....or not coming back til........they could have followed them home to case the joint and plan a break in. Maybe they did surprise her....maybe she was getting ready and they got in and then realized could be identified. Maybe could be identified and tied to other crimes and had to make sure that didn't happen. The disposal of her car IMO was well planned. Any rush abduction and other crime would have had someone just running but this perp took the time to move or have moved the car to delay discovery. DID ANY other the Hattaway gang live or have friends that lived at HOTG? They would know the camera situation well. I don't want to pull in any innocent parties but a myspace friend who is talking about ridding his life of the bad influences but still is listed as a friend with IMO a very bad influence seems off.

Jenn allways said the construction workers gave her the creeps so i wonder if maybe since she was going away on vacation she agreed to let a painter or whatever trade in the condo with a super intenent and if this was a planned thing because the worker had seen jenn before maybe he purposelly left a tool behind waited till she was alone once she was back and then knocked on the door and stated he had forgotten a tool is he told her it was in the bathroom say and she found it like he said she would have beleived him but maybe he like i said did it on purpose and once she opened the door he forced his way in....also i know from exsperience that professional drywall installers the ones that work on like stiltz when its time to sand the tape /mud before painting they have special hairnets when there sandpapering because its so messy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11