FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray is 5'8" and slim build - now in Toledo OH according to his MySpace page - in light of his apparent friendship with Hataway - I would'nt rule him out as a POI in Jenn's disappearance at all, seeing the other main cohorts of Hataway were in jail at the time Jenn went missing - JMHO.

I wouldn't depend on myspace page to where a person was at. Only the ISP address can verify that.

I know I have two different friends on myspace, one who actually lives in Georgia, but every week, she changes her location on myspace, even though I know she is really still in Georgia

And another friend moved from New York to Arizona and never bothered to change her location.

I wouldn't depend on myspace page to where a person was at. Only the ISP address can verify that.

I know I have two different friends on myspace, one who actually lives in Georgia, but every week, she changes her location on myspace, even though I know she is really still in Georgia

And another friend moved from New York to Arizona and never bothered to change her location.

I agree on myspace it doesn't take you to the same page everyone else sees when they log on to your page. it's kinda like you go in the back door of your site. So changing your address in the system would not be something you do everytime. I don't even change my mood or comment very often. I think you can get more info on someone through the messages left for them and cick on their friends pages and reading the messages they eft for the friend. Most of the rest of the info as in mood, address, income, schooling, martial status is not reliable.

Donna said he dropped out of high school, but did get his G.E.D. and said he does construction work and also worked at Perkins and Starbucks.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19648776/detail.html

According to James Hataway's mother he had worked at Perkins. This is a bakery and restaurant. The person in the Huntington on the Green video looks like he might be wearing a uniform someone in a bakery might wear. I would like to know which Perkins JH worked at and when he worked there. There is a Perkins on Conroy St. which is down the street (approx. 5 miles) from Jennifer's Condo.

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
8965 Conroy Rd

Jenny's Condo
3573 Conroy Rd

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...64395&sspn=0.068043,0.153809&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13

I would also like to know more about his construction job and whether there may have been a connection to Jennifer's condo.

Anyone know which Starbucks JVH worked at?

Closest Starbuck stores to Jenn's address:

Super Target Orlando Milenia T-1518
4750 Millenia Plaza Way
Orlando, FL 32839

Millennia Mall Downstairs
4200 Conroy Rd
Orlando, FL 32839

The Mall at Millenia
4200 Conroy Rd.
Orlando, FL 32839

Starbuck stores in Ocoee/Winter Garden:

Turkey Lake Travel Plaza
Florida Turnpike Mile Post 263
Ocoee, FL 34761

SR 50 & Blackwood Rd
10300 W Colonial Dr
Ocoee, FL 34761

Super Target Orlando ST-1781
7501 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32818
407-290-6728

Winter Garden Village
3310 Daniels Rd
Winter Garden, FL 34787

Super Target Winter Garden ST- 2264
3343 Daniels Rd
Winter Garden, FL 34787
407-395-0111

Ive been following this case for a long time but not posted for a good while.

This sounds like a potentially good lead however I dont think Hataway looks like the poi he is too stocky the poi looks very thin but that picture of his associate is eery however I am sure we all could find someone we know to fit the bill.

I have nothing to base this on but my gut instinct has always been that the poi may not be the perp but an associate or accomplice.

If I remember rightly the car is dumped at HOTG right about the time the alarm is raised at Jens apartment, could be coincidence but possibly the perp or perps were aware the heat was on and one of them dumped the vehicle quickly, based on the close proximity of HOTG to Jen's condo it strikes me they wanted to get rid of it quickly.

The poi dumps the car and then heads back towards Jens apartment, it this not strange?

My theory is she was eithe abducted in another vehicle and the poi/accomplice removes the car as a diversion or she was abducted into another empty condo, another reason for the car to be moved so it looks like she has left the complex.

Again this is all theory with nothing to back it up except my hunch, lets hope the authorities can uncover something finally.

From everything I have read about this case,
the brother and his friends were invited by Jennifer to stay at her place while she was on vacation.
cell phone Jennifer was mailing out belonged to her brother's friend.
cell phone package never found.

LE have consistently said Jennifer was most likely taken near her car.

Contractor doing remodels at the condos did hire illegals and did not have documentation and was not able to provide addresses.
Workers at condos did stay at empty apartments.
Condos were not searched thoroughly and some were not searched at all.
Many of the illegals left right after Jennifer's disappearance.

Height of person who parked the car:
One of the biggest mysteries in this case.
LE had several agencies working on this. That is how they came up with
the 5'5'' height.

I might be apart of a search for Tracy Ocazio this weekend. My gut instinct believes this POI is connected with both woman's disappearance. I am praying and hoping should Tracy be found......Jennifer will be close by......

I have searched for Jennifer in the past. Tracy's parents were on JVM? this weekend and talking about a SEARCH. I will know later today if I can hook up with the parents and if I do search I will post if and when I do search.

I might be apart of a search for Tracy Ocazio this weekend. My gut instinct believes this POI is connected with both woman's disappearance. I am praying and hoping should Tracy be found......Jennifer will be close by......

I have searched for Jennifer in the past. Tracy's parents were on JVM? this weekend and talking about a SEARCH. I will know later today if I can hook up with the parents and if I do search I will post if and when I do search.
Let me know, chesterp....I have Sunday off and it's not too far of a drive.

Blink on Crime offers two other connections between Jennifer and Hataway. Jennifer worked out at the gym next to the Tap Room; Hataway and his friend
Greg Toole were both occasional trainers there. Jennifer had also gotten a tatoo shortly before she disappeared. Both Toole and Hataway are heavily tatooed.

I would post a quote and a link, but the link is encoded. Just google Blink on Crime. There is also a audio file of Blink's appearance on Scared Monkeys Radio.

I seen that there are now trying to connect him to 6 missing people one being his best freind .I just think theres 1 too many coincedences with him being in the area or been the last person to be with who ever it is turning up missing ..Ialso think were going to be hearing alot more on him in the next coming while..

If he's done what they think he's done--and we know at least one of his friends has talked to LE--then a lot of old cases will be solved and he won't be able to ruin the lives of more victims and their families. In principle, I don't believe in the death penalty, and this man had a horrific childhood, they say, but...

I think I looked at all the pics of JH, but didn't really see any to compare that made him a match to the guy in the surveillance video. If we could see a pic or video of him walking, show the shape of his rearend, and his nape & hairline it would help. Also, whether or not he had tatoos on his arm and was working out during the time Jennifer disappeared would be important. He looks more muscular now even though the guy in the video had on pretty baggy pants and shirt. The overall body shape looks like it could be similar as well as the shoulders and side of the neck though.

I wonder if he has any videos on any sites...

I'm swamped with work the next few days, but I'm going to look into that... maybe we could seem some movement in a video. It's surprising how many people have videos out there now doing ridiculous stuff

I think I looked at all the pics of JH, but didn't really see any to compare that made him a match to the guy in the surveillance video. If we could see a pic or video of him walking, show the shape of his rearend, and his nape & hairline it would help. Also, whether or not he had tatoos on his arm and was working out during the time Jennifer disappeared would be important. He looks more muscular now even though the guy in the video had on pretty baggy pants and shirt. The overall body shape looks like it could be similar as well as the shoulders and side of the neck though.

Hi Vicki!! Don't know if this will help but in the surveillance video of Tracy leaving the Tap Room, you can see how he moves and his overall body shape. You can pause it to look at the details of his gait. He was walking with his hands in his pockets and it appears (though it is difficult to be certain) the POI in the Huntington on the Green video was also.

(ITA...It would be helpful to have photos of him from 2006.)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bk-ocoee-missing-woman-061109,0,4224320.story

http://jenniferkesse.com/pdfs/kesse-poi-poster.pdf

click POI photos at top tab:
http://www.findjenniferkesse.com/

My personal opinion is that Hataway is a serial killer. I really feel that...There are THREE people missing in the area...I wish TES could find all of them!

Hopefully there will be some answers soon in both Jennifer and Tracy's cases.

Hopefully there will be some answers soon in both Jennifer and Tracy's cases.

I couldn't agree more! And I bet Tim is hoping that the TES search for Tracy can be a twofer search. I hope they are both found soon.

Well Hell's Bells! FINALLY!! They admit they "could" be wrong on the d@mn height!!!! We have only been telling them this since the day they released that he was short!!! GRRRR!!!

James Hataway, 28, who is the focus of investigators in two disappearances and possibly four assaults, is 5 feet 10 inches tall and police say he could be the man who was captured by a surveillance camera walking away from Jennifer Kesse's car three and a half years ago.

The suspect seen on this surveillance video was estimated to be inches shorter, but that's not stopping Orlando Police Department's full-time Kesse detective from investigating a possible connection.

"I would say there's some leeway there 5'5 to 5'11. We're not going to be held to these measurements. Our person could be taller than 5'5," said Orlando Detective Joel Wright.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19657445/detail.html (BBM)

Anyone ever get detailed measurements from the scene where that security video was taken?

It would be a straightforward exercise to scale the image to other known objects in the field of view (e.g. fence elements, sidewalk marks, etc.) to the POI. To be complete one would need to know the distance from the ground to the camera lens, and the horizontal distance from the point under the camera to the fence...as well as some measurements on the fence elements, etc.

I'd be happy to do the math if given the measurements.

"Texas based search group Equusearch has been assisting in the search for Ocasio all week and now they are helping to search for Chris George, a friend of Hataway's who disappeared from Apopka in February."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19788781/detail.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19787029/index.html

http://www.tracyocasio.com/

:parrot:
*snipped & carried over from the Tracy Ocasio thread*

OT...a little frustrated...so perhaps someone else can/will have better luck nailing it down. FWIW...

"Chris George, according to witness reports, was last seen running from his white SUV off of Keene and Ocoee-Apopka Rd on February 12, 2009"

After searching I only find posts dated in early February regarding the security video, but, no definitive source nailing down the exact date it was released. I also read some statements being made by LE about the Kesse POI about the same time, perhaps slightly before, the release of the security video.

Onda "Chris" George has also been connected w/ James Hataway, the POI, in the Tracy Ocasio case.

Is it possible Chris George has some knowledge of James Hataway's involvement in the Kesse case and was somehow 'spooked' by the release of the security video in Jan '09...resulting in James Hataway deciding he needed to eliminate Chris George as a potential rat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11