Found Deceased FL - Jim Johnson, 39, Orlando, 6 December 2013

WOW!!! That's a first for me. Thinking I was a woman! Last time I checked (looking down), yep...I'm all man...and I hope my lovely wife would agree with that..I hope. ;)

Maybe I should start acting more manly in my posts...hmmm...burp!! Is that better? (or maybe my wife's got me that well trained..)

:floorlaugh: Yup! The burp convinced me! You should add that to all your posts :D

Thanks for the laugh, los!

Good point about his diabetes! He might have collapsed somewhere. If that was the case, sadly I don't think he'd be alive now.

And if diabetes had nothing to do with his disappearance it doesn't look good either. From my experience on these boards, most of the time when the car is found, the owner is no longer with us.

Actually, that's one heck of a good point. I can see him leaving the barber shop, acting in a normal manner as it has been said. He's driving, has a low or high sugar attack that's coming on, he's still aware enough to pull in somewhere to stop driving in that condition. After he's parked, due to confusion, he gets out of the car and walks away maybe either trying to find help or something along those lines.

The only thing that bothers me about that, is that LE seems to think kidnapping probably occurred, and I'm sure they have good reason to think that.

Still a great idea though. :cheers:

re: the above bolded

I don't recall seeing a case of a missing adult male that was classified as a kidnapping straight away, unless there was evidence to strongly suggest it as an option. I think LE are playing their cards close to their chest, and have every reason to believe that Jim has actually been kidnapped; but may not be able to release the information as it could endanger Jim's life. Hopefully there's a lot of work going on behind the scenes, and Jim will be brought home to his friends and family soon.

I don't recall seeing a case of a missing adult male that was classified as a kidnapping straight away, unless there was evidence to strongly suggest it as an option. I think LE are playing their cards close to their chest, and have every reason to believe that Jim has actually been kidnapped; but may not be able to release the information as it could endanger Jim's life. Hopefully there's a lot of work going on behind the scenes, and Jim will be brought home to his friends and family soon.

No kidding - even in situations where there are adults with circumstances where it seems almost impossible NOT to think that should at least be a consideration, let alone an actual possibility.

And I don't think I've EVER seen a case where they're saying an adult may have been kidnapped when there's SO little information out, none of which sheds any light on why they're thinking that as a possibility. Like you said, I'm sure they have very valid reasons...it just makes it even more odd.

To be honest, I'm kind of surprised NG hasn't jumped on this one. That alone would seen like it'd be her kind of thing to harp on.

I was wondering, if they thought it was about the car they would have waited and watched to see who came back for it instead of taking it so quickly or would evidence in the car be more vital at that point to not wait? Like maybe they really do believe it is a kidnapping and the car was left at random? Or maybe they know the residence in correspondence to him (like his brothers apartment) and think he was kidnapped from that area once leaving his car?

I didn't have any luck trying to find his FB.

I know if this happened in Mexico there would be a ransom following. Maybe it is something of that nature?

Nice ride... Wonder what Jim did for a living.

According to this article, his car was still missing when they wrote the story - and the police informed they thought Jim could have been kidnapped. So they thought he was kidnapped way before finding his car. I think it's a great possibility they obtained surveillance footage of somebody maybe trying to hold him up with a gun or some kind of weapon. Maybe he was targeted for his car. Even used it would be worth a pretty penny. Maybe the hijacker ditched the car instead of stripping it bc the case got hot rather quickly. Unless its possible he was targeted for other reasons?

http://mynews13.com/content/news/cf...n/2013/12/7/suspicious_missing_p.html?cid=rss

a3l0yp.jpg

Snipped:
His 2012 white Cadillac CTS, similar to the one pictured above, is also missing.

WOW!!! That's a first for me. Thinking I was a woman! Last time I checked (looking down), yep...I'm all man...and I hope my lovely wife would agree with that..I hope. ;)

Maybe I should start acting more manly in my posts...hmmm...burp!! Is that better? (or maybe my wife's got me that well trained..)

:biggrin: :floorlaugh:

Totally agree.

I'm finding some defunct businesses attached with his name.

Really bad area... & Pine Hills was bad as well when I lived near Valencia CC years ago.

I went to VCC....years ago...LOL.

I lived in Pine Hills the first year of my life. I think it was Governors Ave. turned off of 50 next to what was then the Royal Castle burger place. Right before Pine Hills Shopping Center was built. Did lots of shopping there back in the day....Lerners, Kara Lynn, Belks, Carnaby Shop......saw The Way We Were at the theater there....ok, sorry, I'm getting OT. :blushing:

Nothing other that the car still? I hope they find him safe soon.

What does he do for a living?

Not sure but maybe investments of some sort. I wonder if he mediated acquisitions... On a company listed at his mom's address, it informs investments as the company that's still legit, but 3 other companies are now defunct. Jim is a Jr, so not sure if its his father or him. According to the dates, it appears the investment co is Jim Jr, but again not sure.

It's really irritating that this guy isn't getting as much attention today as he did when he first went missing. Why? It hasn't even been a week! This man has a family and needs to be found!

looks like (from his FB linked above) he has at least 5 children, maybe 6. Sad for them...

Kidnapped and found in Daytona. Hope there is a follow up. This does not seem to have been random at all.

Damn. It's cases like these where I hate correctly guessing the outcome. God speed Mr. Johnson.
This is also my first post where the person ends up deceased. I don't like this at all.

Dear God, could you please do something to end these senseless crimes...like maybe help the criminal perpetrators into the gates of Hell BEFORE they commit such atrocities? Please? Amen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back