GUILTY FL - Joleen Cummings, 34, Nassau Co, 12 May 2018 *ARREST*

I will add that behind the Lowes store and salon a large portion of the woods there are gone now for another subdivision. They are working on cleaning it up and burning off debris. She likely would have been found by workers if just out there and not burried.

The marsh and river are nearby as well. Searching the marsh would be challenging and there is always circling birds so they wouldn't really show much either. The pic use this whole area showing the vastness of area that a body could be hidden and the large number of waterways here. Ignore my neighborhood being marked I cant get it to go away lol
2dl91jt.png

"Leeper said investigators have combed through hours of surveillance video from businesses and searched close to 40 locations in Nassau County where Sybert is believed to have been, along with locations she traveled to in Duval and St. Johns counties." Disturbing details released about suspect in stylist's disappearance

There are so many locations that Joleen could be at. My worst fear is that if Sybert was constantly jumping jurisdictions, she seems like the kind of person who would be willing to risk transporting across county lines (oe even state lines - it's a very very short drive from Nassau County to both Jacksonville and to southern Georgia - which is just as wooded and swampy as north Florida. :(

"Leeper said investigators have combed through hours of surveillance video from businesses and searched close to 40 locations in Nassau County where Sybert is believed to have been, along with locations she traveled to in Duval and St. Johns counties." Disturbing details released about suspect in stylist's disappearance

There are so many locations that Joleen could be at. My worst fear is that if Sybert was constantly jumping jurisdictions, she seems like the kind of person who would be willing to risk transporting across county lines (oe even state lines - it's a very very short drive from Nassau County to both Jacksonville and to southern Georgia - which is just as wooded and swampy as north Florida. :(

“When we provide all the details," Leeper said, "I believe our community will be shocked."

He asked for anyone who might have rented a storage unit to Sybert or who saw her driving around at any point to contact investigators.

Leeper said his investigators are waiting for forensic evidence to be processed in a crime lab, which can take time, but hinted that more charges are likely coming for Sybert.

Link above.

Joleen Cummings' mother pleads for anyone with information to come forward

For me "access denied". When I google images, there is a list with the suspect's aliases and addresses. Don't know whether you will see it above?
All the aliases/addresses of the suspect:

Yes, the image came from the above link, Thank you! Here are some quotes for those who cannot read it:
Nassau County Sheriff Bill Leeper said the disappearance of Joleen Cummings is like nothing the department has ever seen before.

“We have uncovered a lot of evidence and information that have led investigators in many different directions," Leeper said during a press conference Friday.
However, he added they are continuing to follow leads and search for Joleen's body.

As they learn more about the suspect, Jennifer Sybert, it has been revealed that she has used at least 18 different aliases in 33 different cities in 14 different states in the last 18 years.
Officials are unsure why she used so many aliases or whether she is involved in the disappearance of anyone else.

During the same press conference, Joleen's mother, Anne Johnson, gave an emotional speech:

"I want to thank the news media for the wonderful and the overwhelming support from the social media, Joleen's close friends church ministers, my close friends and especially you, you the public for all your prayers and all the support I’ve been receiving.

Please don’t give up, pray without ceasing. I cannot emphasize that enough, pray without ceasing. My sincere appreciation is for Sheriff Bill Leeper, the Nassau County Sheriff's Office investigations, the unit, local state and federal agencies who have been working around the clock to bring Joleen home. I have to reiterate over and over I have 100 percent confidence in the abilities of the Nassau County Sheriff's Office. They are leaving no stone unturned. So if I feel that way, then you should also support how I feel and back the sheriff’s office in searching for my daughter.

It’s been 20 days since we’ve not heard or seen from my daughter, Joleen Rebecca Jensen Cummings who disappeared on May 13, her birthday, which was also Mother’s Day, a holiday in which she was born on. There was no celebration, only broken hearts. Its been 20 days, Joleen’s three beautiful children have not seen their mother. They miss her so much.
More of her mother's speech at link: Joleen Cummings' mother pleads for anyone with information to come forward

I will add that behind the Lowes store and salon a large portion of the woods there are gone now for another subdivision. They are working on cleaning it up and burning off debris. She likely would have been found by workers if just out there and not burried.

The marsh and river are nearby as well. Searching the marsh would be challenging and there is always circling birds so they wouldn't really show much either. The pic use this whole area showing the vastness of area that a body could be hidden and the large number of waterways here. Ignore my neighborhood being marked I cant get it to go away lol
2dl91jt.png
Used to live back there myself- on Grande Oaks- I mentioned that swath of land to my husband and he mentioned the rapid development that’s been going on back there

“When we provide all the details," Leeper said, "I believe our community will be shocked."

He asked for anyone who might have rented a storage unit to Sybert or who saw her driving around at any point to contact investigators.

Leeper said his investigators are waiting for forensic evidence to be processed in a crime lab, which can take time, but hinted that more charges are likely coming for Sybert.

Link above.

anyone have thoughts on LE calling out a possible storage unit? perhaps they think Joleen may have been left in a storage unit, or taken to one that night? i wonder what info is pointing them that direction.

anyone have thoughts on LE calling out a possible storage unit? perhaps they think Joleen may have been left in a storage unit, or taken to one that night? i wonder what info is pointing them that direction.
Wasn't the car found outside one of those places that sell storage boxes and stuff? Maybe she was seen on cctv buying a large container. Just a thought.

Just some thought re: Sybert/Kessler

There was something in Anne’s plea that seemed to be appealing to another family. My thoughts went to the Kessler family and a few odd scraps from various reports:

*They waited years to report her missing

*She let it be known she was headed South to assume a new identity

Perhaps it should not be assumed that because they reported her missing so late and because there are so many names and places, that she has been out of touch with friends or family the entire time.

It appears the family has been in the PA area for a long while. Maybe a better picture can be gleaned by looking closer at KK before she “needed to disappear”- including local news items, classmates and tracing family members, etc.

There is a Kimberly Kessler in the 1981 and 1982 Knoch High School annuals in Saxonburg, PA. Maps show this to be appx 15 minutes from Butler, PA.

She is in the 7th & 8th grade sections, respectively. This is appx. the right school years given KK’s age.

There is a Robert Kessler listed in 1982 a grade below Kimberly. Brother?

Neither are found in the 1983-1987 annuals. Perhaps the family moved- looking into other nearby schools.

http://www.classmates.com/siteui/yb...ecade=1980s&q=Kessler&schoolId=12411&state=PA

Though this is not any help for locating Jolene (that we can tell) it seems that walking back the original KK’s story may be important to unraveling the other personas and what the story went on to be.

Anne’s Plea:
“I plead with anyone who know anything of the suspect Jennifer Sybert, or AKAs all the others that she had used...Each one of you has had someone if your life that you love and if you were forced to live a moment of this nightmare I would pray that the people with the information could come forward. My family is asking the same respect and compassion as we would show yours.”

Attachments

• B4B7938B-364B-451C-BF85-7453C16A8F68.jpeg
    B4B7938B-364B-451C-BF85-7453C16A8F68.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 33FC4D15-DA44-442F-824B-C831D0C5ECE0.jpeg
    33FC4D15-DA44-442F-824B-C831D0C5ECE0.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 79
The Home Depot was closed when JS parked the SUV there @ 1:17 am.

"Kessler went by the alias Jenifer Sybert when she worked at the salon. She was arrested by authorities and held on auto theft charges after a surveillance camera captured Kessler parking Cummings’ Ford Expedition around 1:17 a.m. May 13 at a Home Depot parking lot in Yulee."

Joleen Cummings: Suspect has used 18 aliases, reward for information increases
It was just me throwing a though in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500