FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

If this has been posted please forgive me.
Very revealing court documents from Liane Morejon from WPLG.
Shannon Ryan is going down!!!

https://twitter.com/lianewplg/status/1295361976273719298?s=21
https://twitter.com/lianewplg/status/1295362398606561280?s=21
I like that item 3 in the affidavit states that the Special Agent has "not included EACH & EVERY fact" he knows, but "only the facts sufficient to establish probable cause" for a criminal complaint. LE obviously knows more, but they're going to keep 'em guessing a while longer yet.

MOO- I think it was broke during a struggle and he needed to explain it in his video, so he said she came to Florida with the broken window and he still bought the car. MOO

ETA: Nevermind I had it wrong about the windows. Realized as i was reading through documents again that I forgot it did say there was damage.

Last edited:
Garbage disposal collection schedule for Hollywood Fl: https://www.hollywoodfl.org/Documen...ecycling-and-Commingled-Collection-Map?bidId=

I can’t work out where the Race Trac would be on the map, to me it seems it would actually be off the map to the left? Or is it the blue area, which would indicate the garbage would have been collected on Saturday? So it wouldn’t have been collected for another week.

We don’t know where he has left Leila, but I do wonder whether he left her somewhere between Race Trac and the apartments where K was found. Therefore, assuming he did put her in the garbage, this area may also be interesting: Garbage Collection | Miramar, FL

Number 10 in the documents state the truck windows were intact so that's another thing he lied about. In the thread before this one after pictures were released of the camera footage and picture of truck I said it looked like the truck windows were completely fine.
Windows were intact when she arrived, but driver window was broken when LE searched it. See last two lines of para. 10.

117657214_183603149797080_7818886517382424751_n.jpg

He posted on Aug 6 that he was in Dallas, TX. I personally doubt it, but that's what he posted.

Shannon Ryan

Funny thing about this post, he talks about the police tampering with a crime scene, it reads to me that he means when they were searching his car - its his vehicle in the picture posted - what's he mean by that?

eta - please ignore - I think I misread

I find it really interesting that he was going use Kam as ransom but then decided not to. I'm wondering what LE found that made them say he was going to be used for ransom.

FBI Releases New Pictures Of Missing Mom Leila Cavett Before Her Disappearance In South Florida
On Aug 13th, the FBI stated that LC "was last seen on July 26, hours before her son Kamdyn was found in Miramar."

And according to Item 5 in the Affidavit filed, it was SR that was stating that LC was witnessed leaving with others in a dark sedan around 2:30AM on the 26th. https://twitter.com/LianeWPLG/status/1295362398606561280/photo/1
However, Item 6 from the Affidavit goes on to state that video surveillance showed that LC did NOT leave with other men in a dark sedan.

I don't believe we know what date the FBI obtained that specific surveillance footage or when they became aware that SR's statement about having seen LC leave in the dark sedan on the 26th was actually false. So IF the FBI became aware of that prior to the 8/13 FBI news release, it would seem that perhaps they do have some sort of evidence of her whereabouts in the early morning hours of 7/26. (i.e. Perhaps video footage didn't align with SR's story, but did show them some sort of footage of LC.) Otherwise I wonder if LE will be revising her "last seen" date to reflect 7/25. (I don't believe any other sightings of LC on the 26th were mentioned in the Affidavit - or anywhere else that I recall.)

Random thought...I wonder if SR knows someone at the apartment complex that K was found at...maybe he tried to enlist their help w/K and possibly LC and they wanted nothing to do with it.. so they turned baby K away and SR just took off..

Garbage disposal collection schedule for Hollywood Fl: https://www.hollywoodfl.org/Documen...ecycling-and-Commingled-Collection-Map?bidId=

I can’t work out where the Race Trac would be on the map, to me it seems it would actually be off the map to the left? Or is it the blue area, which would indicate the garbage would have been collected on Saturday? So it wouldn’t have been collected for another week.

We don’t know where he has left Leila, but I do wonder whether he left her somewhere between Race Trac and the apartments where K was found. Therefore, assuming he did put her in the garbage, this area may also be interesting: Garbage Collection | Miramar, FL
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏ here is a map of the race trac, gas station. It's not on the map you included

I am thinking that he got Kamdyn out of his car and pointed towards the apartments, “your mommy is that way” and kept pointing, “go, go that way”...

Explains why Kamdyn would respond to the question of where’s your mom by pointing in all directions. He was mimicking SR.

Doesn’t matter in the scheme of things but I remember that detail struck me in the beginning.

Moo

This was my initial thought. The carpet cleaner. Maybe to clean up the location where soiled evidence was placed?

Good catch! For some reason, I assumed her truck had been parked at Walmart for much of the time. There was such an overwhelmingly crazy amount of detail in the video and I literally forgot this. It sounded weird as soon as I heard it initially, but he said so many nonsensical things, that one slipped my mind. This is why con men speak many words, yet say very little. It actually works, in spite of ourselves. IMHO
He probably used the carpet cleaner for the truck. I think it actually was parked at Walmart for much of the time, and that's why LE were watching it.

Leila was last seen around 10:30 pm on the 25th, (on surveillance) and the child was found about 9 or 10 hours later. SR googled something about garbage pick up around 12:00 am, or was it 1:30? He also googled info about bleach and chloroform. So it is likely that whatever happened to Leila happened between 10:30 and 12:00. After that, he had several hours to hide the evidence, clean up after the crime, and drop off Kam at the apartments.

He mentioned that he hung around the gas station (so he could use the wifi) the whole time he was waiting for Leila. I wonder if he left his phone behind during any of that time or if he was actually using it some of the time. I think he underestimated the ability of the FBI to retrieve cellphone information. Imo

His craft worships Satan. If you look up satanic holidays you'll find something disturbing. Go to this link look at the July date that LC went missing:

Satanic Calendar Occult Symbols

This is a post on his FB from July 22 saying he sold his heart to the devil:

Shannon Ryan

I think LC was lured to FL so that this insane *advertiser censored* could use her as a part of his sick ritual. So freaking scary and disturbing.

Liane Morejon WPLG @LianeWPLG 31m

Shocking details just released in the Leila Cavett case. As of last night, we learned Shannon Ryan was accused of lying to federal investigators, but the court documents detail a lot more than that. He’s having a hearing in federal court later this morning. (1/2)

Oh this is bad, really bad IMO :(

Poor Leila, what did this maniac do with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa