GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorena Inclán retweeted
Tenikka Smith Hughes ‏@TenikkaANjax [video=twitter;628325551112101888]https://twitter.com/TenikkaANjax/status/628325551112101888[/video]Southside, Jacksonville
From behind bars Reuben Ebron talked exclusively with @LorenaANjax saying his one regret: "I should have never left the house that night."

This tells me Lonzie got into the drugs in the apt bedroom...seeing this use and kept drugs that looked like green strawberries around.

Hmmm when a reporter asked the Chief if there was any surveillance of him or anything from the North Side that led them to believe he might have been there, Hackney said "I don't want to discuss that." @17:20

[video=youtube;WBSusrJzd10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBSusrJzd10[/video]

So what happened? Did he dispose of this poor child after the laundromat visit, and park out front, leaving the little girl in the car as a staged alibi?

Was he really at the Laundromat?

So WRE is covering for someone and LE are using this video and threats of a murder charge? They would go that far? Or am I misunderstanding (again!)....

I doubt this guy would cover up for anyone. Doesn't have the character makeup of serving someone else. No, my bet LE wants someone else to think that they are on to them and know they are guilty too. Watch, someone will start talking because she- I mean they- doesn't want to be guilty.

MO

You know what is strange is this whole thing is the lack of anyone talking. No one. Not mom. Not neighbors or the roommate. Old high school friends, current friends.. no one.
In all the cases I have followed there is always someone talking. The silence is very strange.

Probably not. I thought he went for the cameras, but some are saying there were no cameras? So now IDK.

Hackney said at the 5pm pressed the laundry mat visit would be online with the running from car video. I haven't looked at either, I just got back home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a sneaking suspicion that the video is from the neighbor who, early in the search said LE looked at his surveillance video and who said in msm that they didn't find anything. I believe he handed the night's video over and therefore didn't know what was on it.

I think LE has been sitting on the video and decided to release it after the latest interview with Ebron's parents, along with Ebron himself speaking to the Florida Star and the Action News reporter. I think the timing is no coincidence. And now that Sheriff Williams is back he may have made the call.

I think JSO understands the importance of keeping the community focused and confident that JSO is running the investigation and not Ebron.

This is all JMOO and speculation.

Yes, listening to the video now, he was on the laundromat video. They're not telling what time, and he had part of the outfit on that he had on in the home surveillance camera when running from the car. So he's let this baby lay wherever he's laying to save himself, I can't tell you how sick he makes me.

Yes, listening to the video now, he was on the laundromat video. They're not telling what time, and he had part of the outfit on that he had on in the home surveillance camera when running from the car. So he's let this baby lay wherever he's laying to save himself, I can't tell you how sick he makes me.

It looks like he is holding the shirt as he is running.

Hackney seems to have changed his tone where she is concerned. Has me very curious.

I agree, he seemed to get disturb , IMO when reporter ask the question about her cooperation.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the video is from the neighbor who, early in the search said LE looked at his surveillance video and who said in msm that they didn't find anything. I believe he handed the night's video over and therefore didn't know what was on it.
I believe so also, unless it was another neighbor's closeby, because the car was found about 50 feet from where the neighbor saw it in front of his house that afternoon till after dark. The interesting thing is Ebron did have the car parked in front of that neighbor's house from the afternoon, till after dark. I don't know, but that says to me this was planned.

So I'm wondering if Lonzie was gone before the afternoon, if so, then he wasn't last seen at the laundromat as someone stated at 8pm. It could also mean Ebron wanted the car to be seen by neighbors and not think anything about it till police arrived at that scene, after he made the 911 call. It would also mean noone was working when that car was left during the day, this is getting a little tricky.

If she does, she better start talking now! And I wish we knew more about her reaction when she was told by LE Lonzie was missing!

The reaction I read about, you probably would not like. And again not MSM yet.

Pg55 I think.

Where is pg55? I'm on ipad using tapatalk and this thread is only up to 45 pages. Could you name the post #.

Never mind I thought you were talking about the twitter acct Ruben has?

I still think this poor little baby got into Ebron's and his mom's Ecstasy...as it was reported back in May drug bust that Ecstasy shaped like little green strawberries...that would look like candy to a baby as young as Lonzie is....."Physical Effects: In high doses, Ecstasy can interfere with the body's ability to regulate temperature. On rare but unpredictable occasions, this can lead to a sharp increase in body temperature (hyperthermia), resulting in liver, kidney, and cardiovascular system failure, and death."

@BachmanANjax: Ruben Ebron's dad tells @VarnumANjax no comment after seeing new video JSO says shows his son staging his car theft. CBS47 at 6
[video=twitter;628322780438790145]https://twitter.com/bachmananjax/status/628322780438790145[/video]

It looks like he is holding the shirt as he is running.

Eileen, I just now looked at that video, I had only seen the video with Chief Hackney talking. I had just gotten home and came here first to see if there was anything new. Looks like he has something,are there anymore photos? I think the Chief said there were photos or something.

Eileen, I just now looked at that video, I had only seen the video with Chief Hackney talking. I had just gotten home and came here first to see if there was anything new. Looks like he has something,are there anymore photos? I think the Chief said there were photos or something.

Hackney states Ebron is running with his shirt in his left hand.

There is the video of the car driving by to the place it was left and then u see him running back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member