Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question: Does anyone think there could be someone else involved in this case? I'm not speculating on who it could be. I do not have any theories. I think it is more likely they're building a case against one or both of the two people we are allowed to discuss, and maybe hoping they will turn against each other and provide more info. But it crossed my mind after it was mentioned above that only the vehicle was seen on camera at certain times that morning, and not SS specifically.

Appears to not have any children (good!), but surprisingly, absolutely no assets nor any income, including unemployment compensation. I wonder why he's no longer employed, and the reason he's no at least collecting unemployment. Perhaps he's being gifted money by his parents, which could be as much as $36K for 2024 ($18K per parent). Source for that fact HERE.

To qualify for Florida unemployment benefits, you must meet several criteria:

• You must have lost your job through no fault of your own. You won’t qualify if you quit for personal reasons or were terminated for malicious misconduct. Poor job performance does not disqualify you.
  • You must be totally or partially unemployed. Partially unemployed means your hours were reduced or you’re a part-time worker who can’t find additional work.
  • You must have earned at least $3,400 before taxes in what is called the "base period," which is the first four complete quarters beginning 18 months prior to your claim.
  • You must be able to work, available to work, and actively seeking work. This includes being able to get to a job and have child care if necessary.

1710180483882.png

This form can be found on this site: https://courts.osceolaclerk.com/BenchmarkWeb/Home.aspx/Search

It’s a grim thought but I can’t stop wondering if JS claiming she saw MS in the morning before she went to school, she means she literally saw her in the car in the drive as they were pulling away as she was ‘sleeping’ on the way to school.

We know that MS was visible in the car according to LE, at least at some point, but they have stated they believe she was already deceased then sadly.

This explains the inconsistency in what JS has said publicly without necessitating her knowledge of what had happened. JMO

Do we know if any cameras showed the immediate area around their apartment 's front door ? Has any information been given about JS's car?
sorry--wrong car! I did see mention of her car, but not in any context I would consider trustworthy. Even within the approved sources there are plenty of people commenting and sharing some really bizarre things. Not the guests, but random people.

Then the footage had to have been from an earlier date / time because:
Maddie was not found wearing black shorts (she was found wearing blue jeans and mom said 'last seen wearing black shorts...'.
She either changed, or was changed, or mom didn't really see her that morning like she said, or she was told by SS what to say she was wearing. Could be other reasons but that's all I've got.

or the simplest answer, which is mom was purposefully deceptive in her statements which is why they weren't consistent and she was purposefully deceptive because she values her relationship with SS more than her daughter. JMO but that ends up being the case a large percentage of time. MOO etc etc.
yes, I agree. traditionally, its so difficult to wrap heads around a mother, in this instance, like so many other cases, as having been involved. rather, its easier to navigate to the possibility something occurred or was occurring to absolve involvement.

on the surface, one can make excuses regarding her behaviour. but what I saw was her lack of urgency, actually poo poo'ing LE's search on that day, telling the media all about it....the creek behind the school, canines, etc, using vehicles to go into the woods, she said to the media: 'I dont think they will find anything.....' (because she says: "WE" had people searching and they didnt find anything.)

thats a heck of a thing to basically say, LE is wasting time and her 'we' people were more skilled. it was a discouraging remark, no hope. why no hope? IMO, she knew she wouldnt be found there. and she wasnt.

Another question: Does anyone think there could be someone else involved in this case? I'm not speculating on who it could be. I do not have any theories. I think it is more likely they're building a case against one or both of the two people we are allowed to discuss, and maybe hoping they will turn against each other and provide more info. But it crossed my mind after it was mentioned above that only the vehicle was seen on camera at certain times that morning, and not SS specifically.
I think this case involves one main actor, and one supporting actress. Unfortunately, this sort of thing has plenty of precedent, and the only thing out of the norm is that he appears to have had a bit of help after the fact.

It was unbelievably sloppy, and looks to me, exactly like it would if one person was involved in that aspect. Good luck trying to find help in a situation like this as well.

She either changed, or was changed, or mom didn't really see her that morning like she said, or she was told by SS what to say she was wearing. Could be other reasons but that's all I've got.
If we go with the "running away in the woods" scenario, which seems so odd as "the woods" SS dumped her in just looks like some bamboo or random bushes to me--maybe SS told her to pull on some jeans over her shorts, or did so after.

Long pants seem a bit more sensible for "running away" in the woods.....but then, wouldn't you also want your backpack?

So much of this really doesn't make sense. I'm very curious to learn the time of death, and cause of death.

Appears to not have any children (good!), but surprisingly, absolutely no assets nor any income, including unemployment compensation. I wonder why he's no longer employed, and the reason he's no at least collecting unemployment. Perhaps he's being gifted money by his parents, which could be as much as $36K for 2024 ($18K per parent). Source for that fact HERE.

To qualify for Florida unemployment benefits, you must meet several criteria:

• You must have lost your job through no fault of your own. You won’t qualify if you quit for personal reasons or were terminated for malicious misconduct. Poor job performance does not disqualify you.
  • You must be totally or partially unemployed. Partially unemployed means your hours were reduced or you’re a part-time worker who can’t find additional work.
  • You must have earned at least $3,400 before taxes in what is called the "base period," which is the first four complete quarters beginning 18 months prior to your claim.
  • You must be able to work, available to work, and actively seeking work. This includes being able to get to a job and have child care if necessary.

View attachment 489690

This form can be found on this site: https://courts.osceolaclerk.com/BenchmarkWeb/Home.aspx/Search
No assets and no liabilities or debt. Strange combination.

So I was just wondering, and this comes from a point brought up on a YouTube video that is NOT WS approved so I cannot link it: the interviews given by JS and SS to the media - were those arranged via JS and the media OR did media show up and OFFER to interview her / them?

The video I watched, a man who said he used to be a cop in Florida noted that it COULD be the police wanted the media to offer them interview(s) so that they could get more info in a non formal police interview setting etc. I thought that was very interesting and clever if that is how it went!
Or did SS and JS reach out to the media to try and control the narrative? SS sure thought he was capable of an Oscar worthy performance!

If/when any interview or interrogation footage is released, we’re likely going to be analyzing it for some time. I’d be interested in knowing if SS and JS behaved similarly for LE the way they did in front of the cameras. It’s not like they don’t know by now that LE is watching these interviews, or that interrogations are recorded. But speaking to the media in your own home with your partner in the room and speaking with LE in a small room by yourself are two very different set ups.

How about he spent all the hours driving around the afternoon/evening before and all that day screaming and crying about what a good guy he was; just helping her out by taking HER child to school; and now he's sure to be in trouble because THEY always go after the boyfriend first. There's no telling what will happen to HIM because of LE's unjustified focus on the men in the lives of young women. He (SS) is wonderful, loves Maddy and she loves him, but just by being such a wonderful friend and stepdad, his whole life is ruined. "You know I'd never hurt her," SS would be telling JS. "YOU know that, YOU know, etc." Maybe he even blamed Maddy for leaving him in the lurch or together SS and JS decided Maddy would not have run away so she had to have been snatched.

However, after listening to him for hours on end, probably she was afraid what would happen to him without any idea that he was the direct and only cause for Maddy going missing. . . .
They had other issues to deal with no matter what happened:
- Maddie's extended family clearly loved her very much and THEY knew she wasn't the type to have run away. The aunt tells us this directly in this interview she gave to the media:
Madeline Soto's aunt: Missing girl wouldn't run away

Exactly how were JS and SS going to explain that Maddie was suddenly gone to THEM?? So no matter what happened, as soon as Maddie was dead, they were going to have to either own up to whatever caused it (be it she suicided, accidental overdose, an accidental death during a conflict, a deliberate death via choking). As soon as someone in that house failed to act to get medical attention to that child, or to call 911 as soon as she was found dead (whichever way this horrible event went down) - they were screwed. And they knew it.

The best guess I have is they COULD NOT call 911 because of guilt. He was SA'ing her and he was going down for it no matter what. He wouldn't want 911 called for any reason! If it was suicide by overdose, where'd she get whatever she o'd on from? That's a problem for them. If she died by accident, what happened to cause the accident? That's a problem for them. All roads lead to jail for one or both of them. SS being the obvious one to be blamed for at least SA if nothing else.

So these two cowards decided instead to set up like she was kidnapped. They dropped her off at a church parking lot no less, with their shiny halos on and hoped and prayed that no one would realize their horrible roles in her demise.

I think this case involves one main actor, and one supporting actress. Unfortunately, this sort of thing has plenty of precedent, and the only thing out of the norm is that he appears to have had a bit of help after the fact.

It was unbelievably sloppy, and looks to me, exactly like it would if one person was involved in that aspect. Good luck trying to find help in a situation like this as well.

Definitely sloppy.

SS doesn't strike me as someone who has ever taken responsibility for himself or his actions.

Yup, I go left, right, back and forth, like a corn maze.
This is like navigating a corn maze in another dimension with fog, creepy clowns and trap doors that lead to more corn mazes featuring holograms and noise machines.

I appreciate the efforts by LE to be methodical and tight-lipped. I’d like to think we’ve learned from the Casey Anthony acquittal.

So I was just wondering, and this comes from a point brought up on a YouTube video that is NOT WS approved so I cannot link it: the interviews given by JS and SS to the media - were those arranged via JS and the media OR did media show up and OFFER to interview her / them?

The video I watched, a man who said he used to be a cop in Florida noted that it COULD be the police wanted the media to offer them interview(s) so that they could get more info in a non formal police interview setting etc. I thought that was very interesting and clever if that is how it went!
In one of the interviews mom mentioned reaching out to media outlets, so if I'm recalling correctly that was all her. It looks like police interviews were conducted the following day, as we know SS never left the police station after his phone was turned over for analysis.

Did the aunt (who I believe JS said saw her on church CCTV) confirm that she thought she saw Maddy on the CCTV (or at least a kid matching the vague description) or not?

Something about this indicates a vague story/narrative was concocted in under five minutes and then haphazardly pieced together. Like, were the texts about "wanting to go live in the woods" even real, or did SS/they decide that would be the story, which is why she was dumped in the woods? MOO.

Another question: what are your thoughts on her admission to seeing maddi get dressed at 8 Am in a police report no less, and then omits it after that in both news clips,why didnt she mention it again on the news?
This is what is still tripping me up. If her intent in saying she saw Maddie getting dressed was to lie and cover the actual timeline of events, that's an extremely easy lie to carry on because--despite any weird language of "we" vs. "he"--IMO she has been consistent about SS taking her to school. I saw her getting dressed, my boyfriend took her to school. Easy lie that fits with what else she has been saying.

AFAIK, the only information we have about JS seeing Maddie in the morning comes from the incident report (I've added it to the media thread for reference), which says only
I spoke with the mother, Jennifer Lissette Soto, who gave me verbal and sworn written testimony. On February 26, 2023, at approximately 0800 hours Jennifer observed (missing) Madeline Soto getting dressed for school,
That's just so little to go off of, and it is still a retelling of what JS said, not the testimony she swore to. It may end up being exactly what it looks like, but without more information I'm not ready to conclude it was a "lie" or JS was "lying".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74