GUILTY FL - Makeva Jenkins, 33, shot to death hours after FB post, 28 June 2017 *Arrest*

If this turns out to be random, I'll be shocked. This was pre-arranged.

I don't think I asked this yet--did Makeva have a business partner/partners?

The husband seemed pretty calm to do a interview 24hrs after holding his dying wife in his arms.

Sad situation for the sweet children who lost such a wonderful role model and nurturing parent....RIP Makeva. You have left a legacy in spite of evil deeds....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I'm having a problem with the fact that there were other adults in the home who were spared. Usually in a home invasion type of crime , all witnesses are killed. Sometimes small children who cannot identify the perpetrators are spared. This isn't adding up for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am usually one of the first to point fingers at the spouse or lovers but after watching the husbands interview, I don't think he was involved. I am guessing jealousy may play a part or possibly a disgruntled client that felt they didn't get their moneys worth and the FB income post drove them over the edge

How so? Pre-arranged as opposed to premeditated?

Well, premeditated also, but prearranged as in someone planned it carefully so no one but M would be hurt.

I mean really...a home invasion in the middle of the night where only one person is harmed and only one thing is stolen? And the stolen thing is nearly immediately recovered?

Not buying it! I'm not pointing any fingers as to who may have arranged the death but I am 100% convinced it wasn't random. And 99.99999999% convinced who likely arranged it!!

CBS12 reports[FONT=&amp] that witnesses say a man wearing a ski mask entered the home at around 1:30 a.m. Thursday and shot Jenkins in the head. [/FONT]Her three children and relatives were home at the time.[FONT=&amp] One of the relatives at the home told CBS12 that he told the suspect to let the children leave the room before the suspect shot Jenkins.

[/FONT]
http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/makeva-jenkins-facebook-post-murder-homeless-six-figures-mom-killed/

Also - in reading the rest of that article, she sure was a smart and generous lady. RIP sweet Makeva

and I am bumping this. Surprised there are only 32 posts about this. Her children and family deserve answers and I hope they get them without too much more drama.

and I am bumping this. Surprised there are only 32 posts about this. Her children and family deserve answers and I hope they get them without too much more drama.

I'm watching but holding my tongue until certain people are officially named as persons of interest.

So who stands to benefit from her death? Life insurance?

"The shooter then told the remaining three adults to get on the floor. He then shot the mother in the head."

I want to know what THREE adults. I know one was the husband, who were the other two?

Well once a POI is named you better believe this thread is going to take off like a rocket.

Well once a POI is named you better believe this thread is going to take off like a rocket.

You have that right....wonderful lady. Didn't deserve it....

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Waiting.. and wondering what's taking so long to name a POI

thinking of you today, beautiful lady, and especially of ALL the children in this story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back