FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the link to the fox 5 video and article that explains LE was actually called the night of monicas murder, they came out and investigated and didnt see her. One of the neighbors that heard the shots even says she doesnt understand how anyone missed it bc her body was very close to the curb. 2 days and nobody saw her?!
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox1...s/tampa-police-investigating-suspicious-death

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

That one baffled me too. The home owner even said that the shots sounded like they were right behind her door--which according to where Monica's body was found were pretty close to behind her door. How did LE not see her body that night?

That one baffled me too. The home owner even said that the shots sounded like they were right behind her door--which according to where Monica's body was found were pretty close to behind her door. How did LE not see her body that night?

I was surprised too. I saw a photo of the lot in question. the grass really didn't look that tall ? Also, people driving by didn't notice her either. The person in the video said that she didn't hear a car leaving after she heard the gunshots, and that Monica's body was found "close to the curb " ? The shooter must have fled on foot ?

Here is the link to the fox 5 video and article that explains LE was actually called the night of monicas murder, they came out and investigated and didnt see her. One of the neighbors that heard the shots even says she doesnt understand how anyone missed it bc her body was very close to the curb. 2 days and nobody saw her?!
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.fox1...s/tampa-police-investigating-suspicious-death

Perhaps someone moved her body?

Perhaps someone moved her body?

I thought about that but does it make sense to shot her there, move her body away and then move it back, because she most likely was shot right there according to the gun shots location.

Whiskers16 it turns out the friend connection you found between BM and AN on fb (posted earlier) is also a common person to MH according to her fb. We missed it before bc the person uses a slightly different version of name.
I dont know how to link to it bc it is under her "followed" list.
In the interest of not breaking any forum rules, I wont talk about any one person in particular other than vics and poi but i will say that this new info confirming a potential social connection between the 3 vics has led me to some potentially significant info that I will be forwarding to LE today. (Went down the rabbit hole of clicks last night)
I now agree with my fellow sleuths who have said the poi is a trained runner (track) as well as football player (i was surprised to find out how tall and thin football players can actually be, I always thought they were big people, but some are actually thin and muscular and sprint/run as part of their training). I also agree with the profile that the poi is young and male and I think whoever said he was kicked out of school, moved out of state and returned later totally hit the nail on the head. Im quite impressed. Lastly, IMO based on the vics history and totality of circumstances and info we discussed earlier, Im leaning even more now towards the idea that the vics may have been meeting a drug dealer afterall (marijuana). Does anyone know if they did a tox screen on any of the bodies to confirm or eliminate drug use?

-sidenote, according to media, just like MH, BM and AN...dontae lampkins whom was also murdered in seminole heights (upper body trauma-shot) this year, he had also rerouted or changed his plans last minute.

Does anyone have any info as to the condition of MH body when they found her? Was she hurt or assaulted in any other way?

I didn't get too far down the rabbit hole but nice work even finding the connection to MH! It took me a while to find what you were referring to (had to view fb on my laptop and even then almost missed it).

Who knows if there is any connection to the crimes, but it makes me glad I put the time into finding their social media and posting it. On most cases here social media pages are some of the first things posted but in this case it was going on and on with no mention of their pages because the victims were pretty clearly believed to be random. Maybe they aren't so random after all.

Kind of ironic, considering Papa John's owner's obsession with hunting and killing.

I am definitely not a fan of Papa John's owner, but let's not even try to tie this to the employees/management of the local store. (I understand that you only said "ironic", but I am just trying to head off others.) They are likely trying to protect their employees. As they should.

Whiskers16 it turns out the friend connection you found between BM and AN on fb (posted earlier) is also a common person to MH according to her fb. We missed it before bc the person uses a slightly different version of name.
I dont know how to link to it bc it is under her "followed" list.
In the interest of not breaking any forum rules, I wont talk about any one person in particular other than vics and poi but i will say that this new info confirming a potential social connection between the 3 vics has led me to some potentially significant info that I will be forwarding to LE today. (Went down the rabbit hole of clicks last night)
I now agree with my fellow sleuths who have said the poi is a trained runner (track) as well as football player (i was surprised to find out how tall and thin football players can actually be, I always thought they were big people, but some are actually thin and muscular and sprint/run as part of their training). I also agree with the profile that the poi is young and male and I think whoever said he was kicked out of school, moved out of state and returned later totally hit the nail on the head. Im quite impressed. Lastly, IMO based on the vics history and totality of circumstances and info we discussed earlier, Im leaning even more now towards the idea that the vics may have been meeting a drug dealer afterall (marijuana). Does anyone know if they did a tox screen on any of the bodies to confirm or eliminate drug use?

-sidenote, according to media, just like MH, BM and AN...dontae lampkins whom was also murdered in seminole heights (upper body trauma-shot) this year, he had also rerouted or changed his plans last minute.

Does anyone have any info as to the condition of MH body when they found her? Was she hurt or assaulted in any other way?

There are social connections between Dontae Lampkins and Benjamin Mitchell and Dontae Lampkins has mutual connections with the person who is connected to all 3 of the other victims on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are social connections between Dontae Lampkins and Benjamin Mitchell and Dontae Lampkins has mutual connections with the person who is connected to all 3 of the other victims on social media.

Hmmmm did someone-who-can't-be-named-here's Facebook friends list become private since yesterday? For the account on MH's followers.. I swear last night I looked at the friends list because I remember noting that I saw "Eddie Banks" (Benjamin Mitchell) but today it's private...

Hmmmm did someone-who-can't-be-named-here's Facebook friends list become private since yesterday? For the account on MH's followers.. I swear last night I looked at the friends list because I remember noting that I saw "Eddie Banks" (Benjamin Mitchell) but today it's private...

I had no trouble seeing them this morning when I cross checked his friends with Dontae Lampkins's friends and now they're private! Very strange! Have you compared the police sketch of Dontae Lampkins's killer to this guy's pics? They look very much alike to me.

He had mutual friends with DL on both accounts.

Its ok, just work backwards and you can still see bc the other profiles in common friends lists ARE NOT blocked

Dontae lampkins and Ben Mitchell both went to Hillsborough community college, they may have had mutual friends from there

Dontae lampkins and Ben Mitchell both went to Hillsborough community college, they may have had mutual friends from there

I was referring to the person who cannot be named. He has mutual friends with DL on both his fb accounts. Just interesting to me that he's somehow connected to all 4 victims.

OT - Please take a moment to read the latest help request from Tricia. You can see her note called "it is urgent now" under the Missing Persons Discussion forum. Here's a snip:

"You can donate at .com or use the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com and you can donate thru PayPal.com or Google Wallet

This is URGENT!!!

There are bills coming up that are not going to be paid and that will start the awful domino effect that could lead to real trouble for Websleuths."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600