Fl - Michael Shaver, 36, murdered, Clermont, 2015 *Wife and teen arrested 2023*

His current profile picture was changed on January 2, 2018. Reverse image shows that picture is from a bar in Wisconsin called "Sportsman's Bar and Grille, Home of Redneck Juice". His profile also lists his location as San Francisco, CA.

His current profile picture was changed on January 2, 2018. Reverse image shows that picture is from a bar in Wisconsin called "Sportsman's Bar and Grille, Home of Redneck Juice". His profile also lists his location as San Francisco, CA.

Whoa BRRI...excellent sleuthing!

He has parents/brothers/sisters/relatives somewhere, I assume? Surely, someone missed him. Strange story. Does he have a police record?

Yes, one of the articles said he was arrested for domestic violence. They both said each other started the fight. The new husband has a record too, burglary and assault.

His wife claims that they divorced but the media can’t find record of it

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/woma...discover-husband-missing-since-2015/708737738

For reference, per Lake County Court records: Michael Douglas Shaver, dob 14 Jan 1982

Edited to add: So far no court records for him in St. Croix County, WI or San Francisco County.

Somewhat OT: I so want to learn how to successfully use reverse image! Is there a forum on WS that helps people learn 'tricks of the sleuthing trade'?

Somewhat OT: I so want to learn how to successfully use reverse image! Is there a forum on WS that helps people learn 'tricks of the sleuthing trade'?

I mostly use my phone, there's a free site an awesome person put up, just type reverse.photos in your browser and you can reverse search the web from photos saved on your phone!

I mostly use my phone, there's a free site an awesome person put up, just type reverse.photos in your browser and you can reverse search the web from photos saved on your phone!

And patience. Lots of patience! Sometimes you have to search different image sizes, or crop a few times.

http://www.wftv.com/news/local/depu...ears-has-no-cellphone-bank-activity/709334088

"In 2016, Michael Shaver was sued by Discover bank and the courts issued a notice to appear.

According to documents, the person who tried to serve the paperwork said he showed up at Michael Shaver's home and honked, but the gate was locked and no one came out.

The person serving the notice left behind a business card.

Days later, he got a voicemail from Laurie Shaver, who said her husband hasn’t lived there since 2014 when he was arrested for battery with a firearm.

She told him she doesn’t know where he lives.

Deputies say Michael Shaver hasn't had any cellphone or bank activity since he vanished.

No court records were found that show the couple divorced.

A man who said he was Michael Shaver’s co-worker said when Michael disappeared in 2015, co-workers reached out to him.

They said he sent a text saying he quit and they could keep all his tools.

He said co-workers reached out to Laurie Shaver but never got a straight answer about what happened to her husband."

Wow! Crazy!!

*sigh* Florida is the Freak-Show State. And I live here :-(

It seems rather odd no one was looking for Michael all this time and yet there is recent FB activity? No cell phone or financials, or divorce on record, yet he's using social media?

Stuff like this is why the Hinky Meter exists. And why they blow up.

It seems rather odd no one was looking for Michael all this time and yet there is recent FB activity? No cell phone or financials, or divorce on record, yet he's using social media?

Stuff like this is why the Hinky Meter exists. And why they blow up.

I'll just refer you to Wish I Knew's statement above. ;-) Seriously, though, it doesn't surprise me that people wouldn't be looking. There was a case several years back - in Florida, huh - what are the odds- in which a woman was found dead in her car in her garage almost two years after she died. No one was looking for her, either, nor did anyone notice her missing. Between snowbirds, transients, and neighborhoods where no one knows their neighbors, as well as people who moved somewhere to get away from their families, cases like that happen.

Don’t feel bad. A couple of years ago there was a woman in Michigan that was dead in her garage for over 5 years and no one knew until they went to take her house for not making her mortgage payment. Apparently her bank account finally ran out of money so they went to repo the house. The bank sent a repair guy out to fix a hole in the roof, oh what a surprise he got. No one ever reported her missing.

Don’t feel bad. A couple of years ago there was a woman in Michigan that was dead in her garage for over 5 years and no one knew until they went to take her house for not making her mortgage payment. Apparently her bank account finally ran out of money so they went to repo the house. The bank sent a repair guy out to fix a hole in the roof, oh what a surprise he got. No one ever reported her missing.
I remember that! They found her in her car in the garage in a mummified state.

Sent from my Z851M using Tapatalk

Snipped from the article:

Shaver's older sister Stacie Shaver said her family wants answers.

"He is a wonderful caring man who would give the shirt off his back to anyone who needed it," she said. "His two children were his absolute world. He loved his family and we love him so very, very much. We miss him terribly. We are looking for answers."

Umm, a friend is the one that reported him missing to the police (after more than two years missing). Why did family not report him missing?

The FB activity is interesting... I have to wonder if his wife didn't update it when someone started asking questions.

Cadaver dogs have alerted in an area of the back yard of the Shaver residence.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-lake-sheriff-missing-man-clermont-20180309-story.html

From the Article:

Sheriff’s officials obtained a search warrant and borrowed a law-enforcement dog that searches for cadavers from the Brevard County Sheriff’s Office.

“When they came out to search the property, the dog alerted to an area of interest” in the yard, Herrell said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back