FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE probably has checked the 11 year old's cellphone to see if he called his mother or if her heard from his mother.

If this child called his mother at 3:30 PM we would have heard about it Big Time, however, we have not heard this at all.

We heard about the new bf and the text messages "after" she dropped of the twins, but nothing with regards to the 11 year old calling his mother.

This leaves me to believe he never called his mother, and clearly didn't follow the "alleged" routine in the household.

I don't know if we have been told about every call that was made TO her phone. Surely her family was calling her like crazy that evening.

Isn't it possible that Michelle sent this text as she was on her way to Water Town Center knowing that she would be there in minutes? Also, when her brother said it was unlike her to send such a short message, couldn't she have planned to text a more detailed message when she got there as she may have been drving and not able to text more?

Possible but is it likely... probably Not

After learning that Michelle is missing it seems bogus and used as a misdirection.

Her phone never entered that area... and it was not in her plans for that afternoon (per her mom and sister). Belle Isle/Oak ridge was not in her travel plans

Michelle was dropping off the twins and going home to get a nap before dinner and going to work.

I dont think Michelle would text about going to a "shopping center" and NOT text her son whose waiting at home alone for his mom.

So what is not there- speaks volumes

Help a mod PLEASE. :angel:

I have been searching through the old threads for the past hour and I cannot find Dale Jr.'s arrest record aka rap sheet. :banghead: Yes, I know. As many times as it was posted, I still can't find it.

I need it for something. Can somebody post it, link it or at even tell me where to find it on one of the old threads.

TIA very much!

I am sure the family was calling like crazy after the 11 year old called at 6:50 PM. I am interested in from 3:30 PM and if he called his mother. That is the important one for me because it will then indicate if no one answered the phone call. Even if he tried it at 4:00 PM, I am interested in knowing that too.

This is ONLY my personal opinion, I just feel there may not have been a "solid" routine in the household; especially since it appears that Michelle was already running late when she left the salon at 2:30 PM.

Michelle would not have made it home by 3:30 for her son. So somewhere before she got to Dale's, I would think she would have called her son's cellphone.

I am just basing my thoughts on what I would be doing if I was running late, or even my own son, when he is running late, will call before he is suppose to be somewhere. Something he learned very young, by me, as a working mother and he does that as an adult.

So now I wonder why the 11 year old didn't call someone sooner if he always called his mother when he got home from school?

Also, why didn't the 11 year old call his aunt sooner, if this is what is normal in this household?

There is a piece missing here.

As a mom to a once 11 year-old (now a 17 year old)....I don't think anything's missing. My kid would've made himself a delicious snack and then played some video games completely oblivious to the time until he got hungry for dinner. Then (and only then!) would he start wondering "Where's mom?"

Okay, so she is headed towards waterford, and she texts her brother that she is on the way there. So what happened next?

Well first like I said "is it possible she was headed that way"? Do we know what direction she was headed? If she was 6 miles away then how do we know what way she was heading. As far as what happened next well I'm not sure if you mean you would like me to give you more of a scenario as to what I think assuming she made it to Waterford Shopping Center, but the what happened next question applies no matter where she was going and we unfortunately don't know what happened next what ever direction she was headed.

Help a mod PLEASE. :angel:

I have been searching through the old threads for the past hour and I cannot find Dale Jr.'s arrest record aka rap sheet. :banghead: Yes, I know. As many times as it was posted, I still can't find it.

I need it for something. Can somebody post it, link it or at even tell me where to find it on one of the old threads.

TIA very much!

The way I look at Dale Smith's record is at this site, fill in with this info
Dale Wayne Smith
06/28/1971

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/Se...08,600,601,602,603,604&NodeDesc=Orange+County

Then you can click on each case

As a mom to a once 11 year-old (now a 17 year old)....I don't think anything's missing. My kid would've made himself a delicious snack and then played some video games completely oblivious to the time until he got hungry for dinner. Then (and only then!) would he start wondering "Where's mom?"

My son, now over 40, and once 11 years old, knew what he needed to do without question. There was not one day he ever missed calling me when he got home from school.

Actually he still calls me if he is going to be late, if he is coming over, etc., Now he calls me to check on me daily because of my health, and it is daily. :)

Did you call him or leave him a note?

My son, now over 40, and once 11 years old, knew what he needed to do without question. There was not one day he ever missed calling me when he got home from school.

Actually he still calls me if he is going to be late, if he is coming over, etc., Now he calls me to check on me daily because of my health, and it is daily. :)
Unfornately Ms Patty, times have changed.. More technology- video games, computers, etc and less discipline IMO.
BTW your son sounds like he had a good upbringing. :)

I can't wait for the transcript but from what I heard, it is just what I thought all along. He did get off the bus at 3:30, and when he did that every day, he always called his mom, from his cell, to tell her he was on the way home. He called her as usual that afternoon, but she never returned the call.

I KNEW IT. I knew that as a single working mom, automatically, she would expect to check in with her 11 yr old when he came home from school.

And Lauren said that Michelle would have called one of the family if she expected to be really late. She would not have left him alone for so long. I KNEW IT.

If he got off the bus at 3:30 in Seminole County, and he goes to public school, that would put him in elementary school. If he was staying with Michelle's sister, that area is extremely rural, most homes had to be built on 5 acres or more, many roads are unpaved and there are only a handful of homes on those roads back in that area. I wouldn't think she would let a child that young home by himself for any length of time. So, I would think she would have called someone by 3:30 at the latest so they could meet him.

Here's a couple of examples about phones and water. My son dropped his Iphone in a puddle once and it never worked again. Also, I once left my Bluetooth headset in my jeans pocket it went thru the wash including the spin cycle and it still worked!! :crazy: Go figure. I am amazed that an Iphone would still work after sitting in water for that long, but it doesn't mean it actually works. I once took my failing Iphone to an Apple store to try and get info retrieved from it and the tech told me that the software recognizes the phone as a camera first! This may be why they were able to pull a pic off the phone so quick. I would not find it hard to believe if they are unable to retrieve anymore info.

Children are different, have 11 year-old twins right now and one of them would call like crazy if we wasn't there when he arrived home, the other one would think great i can have the tv all to myself lol. The same with my 2 older ones, he loved having the house to himself but our daughter couldn't stand it.

Unfornately Ms Patty, times have changed.. More technology- video games, computers, etc and less discipline IMO.
BTW your son sounds like he had a good upbringing. :)

We had video games back then, just can't think of the one that was out at that time, and thank you for the compliment. :)

True_Thoughts Thoughts Of Truth
@RichardHornsby What do u know about Dale Smith, Sr. charges back in 1983 & why does it not show up on MyOrangeClerk? http://or.occompt.com/recorder/web/login.jsp

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@True_Thoughts Notice who the law firm was that represented Sr. on appeal? Small, small world.

I just think this is one of those things that is different with every child's personality. I'm 25 now, so it's been some time since i needed to check in with my mom, lol, but when i was 11 I may (or may not) have called her when i got home from school. I would have made myself something to eat, turned on the tv, called a friend and/or gone to a neighborhood friend's house etc, and not thought twice if i hadn't heard back from her right away. Several hours could have gone by before i was concerned. I was a child who liked my independence. ( boy do I hope my daughter turns out like your son instead!!)

He may (or may not) have called her when he got home from school - but there's nothing to say he would have immediately been concerned not hearing from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa