FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have some updated information. Back on December 4th when i went to take pictures of DS Jr Condo to confirm the location, I did not see any flyer within this condo complex. I now know why - Enroute to my many travels today I could not help but stop back by this complex to get an updated perspective. I stopped and talked to a lady who was walking her dog and I asked her if this was the neighborhood where MP was last seen. She of course responed, "Yes" so I asked her why would there not be any signs or posters? She kindly told me that there had been an official notice sent throught the mail and that there is information posted in the office and post box area along with detectives speaking to homeowners. She also told me that the entrance/exit did have MP's vehicle on video and that there was not decals on her vehicle when departing this condo complex. LE does know the exact time MP did in fact leave that complex. We had a really good conversation and she knew alot about the incident along with DS Jr.location. During the first week after November the 17th, LE did indeed check the woods and surrounding area in close proximity to DS Jr. condo - (I also witnessed this happening) horseback and all.

Another important thing to note is that when MP's hummer was found we all know this would have been relayed to the news media and there is no footage of this vehicle in tow. This just goes to prove LE is keeping this close to the vest and the media is in full compliance. It was not that long ago Central Florida learned its lesson with the CA Case......

One final note: DS Jr. driveway still had a white van, gold impala (damaged trunk) and the little white Ford P/U parked off the street. I took so more photos if anyone cares to view.... Also Oakridge Road at 6:00 P.M is a dark road and not so easy to see what type of vehicle is traveling on it unless you are either right beside or behind. I was Xmas shopping at Bass Pro Shop which is right off Oakridge/International Dr.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night and I hope and pray we can soon bring MP home.

IMO LE knows what they need to know and are just building this case to where it needs to be. The reason they are not releasing info to the public is to secure a conviction. The know who the perp is and it is just dotting all the i's and Crossing all the T's.

BTW the raw video a couple of pages back - Dale sure knew how to keep his face from being viewed on camera. I bet he did the same thing in MP's Hummer by putting the visor down...... I just would not even think of putting my visor down when approached by a camera I would want to see where I am going DS Jr. is obviously a pro at hiding behind things.... IMO Snake in the Grass.....

This would be in line with my theory that the Hummer was parked in the garage and the decals were removed there, probably by DS1 who seems to be a bit of a car buff according to the pictures of his home in the media and on google maps showing many different vintage cars on his property.

Does anyone know if there is a door to enter the house in the garage?

MOO

Alwayswright: 1st, you are awesome! Thank you! 2nd, did you notice cameras at the gated entrances/exits?

I'll second Alwayswright's awesomeness.

I feel a bit excited about the idea of cameras at the entrances/exits to the condo. I put that as a question on the list some time ago just in hope that it would be the case. I'll be able to update the list with that info!

Besides finding Michelle, the one piece of information I've been dying to hear is when that Hummer left the condos. If it didn't leave at around 3:30 but markedly later, that would be a crucial bit of info that would confirm things for me. Particularly, of course, if it left without decals.

I'll second Alwayswright's awesomeness.

I feel a bit excited about the idea of cameras at the entrances/exits to the condo. I put that as a question on the list some time ago just in hope that it would be the case. I'll be able to update the list with that info!

Besides finding Michelle, the one piece of information I've been dying to hear is when that Hummer left the condos. If it didn't leave at around 3:30 but markedly later, that would be a crucial bit of info.

Could this be the time of the vehicle leaving?
"According to a Facebook page created to provide updates and support in Michelle’s case, she was officially last seen around 4 p.m. at the intersection of Goldenrod and Leevista in the Carter* Glen Townhomes near Orlando Florida. Her last text was at 4:26 p.m. on Nov. 17, and said “Waterford.” The text was in response to her brother asking what she was up to."
http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...surrounding-michelle-parker-s-disappearance-2

What was your impression of the show? Just curious.

The way this was edited made them both look like a couple of idiots. This reminded me of a high school relationship - not people in 30s/40s. Real immature . *Did this set him off? *I am still not convinced this wasn't premeditated. *Michelle arrives at 3:18. *Let's say he kills her within first 12 minutes. That is 3:30. *He only has an hour to figure out what to do. If he calls *dad or someone- *phone record. *I believe someone was there with him to help.

Without a plan how does he pull off a perfect murder - no witnesses, no DNA, no body, no sign of a crime. *It is almost flawless.

Now If he also established witnesses other than his parents of a 4:30 arrival at his parent's house he establishes a pretty solid alibi. *He the n has parents backing him that he was there 4:30-10:30. He has a Facebook post of police with him at 11:00. This is way too complex to have been put together IMO without advanced planning. *If he gets caught he has murder one in my book.

Any other thoughts on this timeline?

I agree that they both looked equally bad, her prob a tad worse, but as you say the show is edited quite a bit. I do believe that Dale prob had quite a bit of texts from Michelle. I know with my Iphone that sometimes I have so many texts from one person that I have to scroll thru many pages just to find what I am looking for. So when Dale was walking out you can see that he was trying to find a certain text from Michelle supposedly from her talking about how much she still cares and I believe him. I also believe he still cared too. I don't think that Michelle was desperately trying to end it with Dale at least not at this point.

I also think that Dale was talked into going on the show by Michelle. Think about it, if Dale won and he was going to and Michelle prob knew this, he was more likely to get his money since the show pays for the loser. It was a win win kind of for the both of them. IF Dale would have taken her to a real court Michelle would almost certainly have lost and maybe had her wages attached and she would have owed the full amount of the ring.

Well I have some updated information. Back on December 4th when i went to take pictures of DS Jr Condo to confirm the location, I did not see any flyer within this condo complex. I now know why - Enroute to my many travels today I could not help but stop back by this complex to get an updated perspective. I stopped and talked to a lady who was walking her dog and I asked her if this was the neighborhood where MP was last seen. She of course responed, "Yes" so I asked her why would there not be any signs or posters? She kindly told me that there had been an official notice sent throught the mail and that there is information posted in the office and post box area along with detectives speaking to homeowners. She also told me that the entrance/exit did have MP's vehicle on video and that there was not decals on her vehicle when departing this condo complex. LE does know the exact time MP did in fact leave that complex. We had a really good conversation and she knew alot about the incident along with DS Jr.location. During the first week after November the 17th, LE did indeed check the woods and surrounding area in close proximity to DS Jr. condo - (I also witnessed this happening) horseback and all.

Another important thing to note is that when MP's hummer was found we all know this would have been relayed to the news media and there is no footage of this vehicle in tow. This just goes to prove LE is keeping this close to the vest and the media is in full compliance. It was not that long ago Central Florida learned its lesson with the CA Case......

One final note: DS Jr. driveway still had a white van, gold impala (damaged trunk) and the little white Ford P/U parked off the street. I took so more photos if anyone cares to view.... Also Oakridge Road at 6:00 P.M is a dark road and not so easy to see what type of vehicle is traveling on it unless you are either right beside or behind. I was Xmas shopping at Bass Pro Shop which is right off Oakridge/International Dr.

Hope everyone has a wonderful night and I hope and pray we can soon bring MP home.

IMO LE knows what they need to know and are just building this case to where it needs to be. The reason they are not releasing info to the public is to secure a conviction. The know who the perp is and it is just dotting all the i's and Crossing all the T's.

BTW the raw video a couple of pages back - Dale sure knew how to keep his face from being viewed on camera. I bet he did the same thing in MP's Hummer by putting the visor down...... I just would not even think of putting my visor down when approached by a camera I would want to see where I am going DS Jr. is obviously a pro at hiding behind things.... IMO Snake in the Grass.....

BBM :thud: And there you have it folks....

You are beyond awesome!!
I for one would love to see your new photos of the condo.

I also think that "Dale was talked into going on the show by Michelle". Think about it, if Dale won and he was going to and Michelle prob knew this, he was more likely to get his money since the show pays for the loser. It was a win win kind of for the both of them. IF Dale would have taken her to a real court Michelle would almost certainly have lost and maybe had her wages attached and she would have owed the full amount of the ring.

Not sure if I understand your statement above...from what I read... Michelle was humiliated by having to go on national TV for this...I'm a bit confused with your statement...how would one pursue a court hearing by having to possibly owe the other party? Sorry I'm not sure if I understand....hmmm....if someone felt I owed them 5000 dollars,,,why would I pursue a court hearing to allow them to possibly get 5000 dollars from me? wouldn't I just give them the money instead of going to court? am i reading this wrong? sorry if I am...thanks,,,JMHO above

Not sure if I understand your statement above...from what I read... Michelle was humiliated by having to go on national TV for this...I'm a bit confused with your statement...how would one pursue a court hearing by having to possibly owe the other party? Sorry I'm not sure if I understand....hmmm....if someone felt I owed them 5000 dollars,,,why would I pursue a court hearing to allow them to possibly get 5000 dollars from me? wouldn't I just give them the money instead of going to court? am i reading this wrong? sorry if I am...thanks,,,JMHO above

I think the way the show works, the show pays the winner of the judgement, so the "loser" does not have to actually pay anything. It is an agreement for being on the show.

I think the way the show works, the show pays the winner of the judgement, so the "loser" does not have to actually pay anything. It is an agreement for being on the show.

hmmmm..i sort of get that (your statement above)...it's tv and they pay both parties regardless of outcome..but still confused....sorry.. if someone feels i owe them money...why would i pursue a court hearing? and how would i go about filing for that hearing...I want a court hearing because my ex thinks i owe them 5000 dollars...doesn't make sense ...sorry...JMHOs above

ps...the way I took that statement which i'm confused about...it seems that quote is suggesting Michelle requested to go on peoples court

hmmmm..i sort of get that (your statement above)...it's tv and they pay both parties regardless of outcome..but still confused....sorry.. if someone feels i owe them money...why would i pursue a court hearing? and how would i go about filing for that hearing...I want a court hearing because my ex thinks i owe them 5000 dollars...doesn't make sense ...sorry...JMHOs above

Well I guess they were not going to be able to settle it among themselves and the show includes a free trip to Los Angeles, etc...plus no out-of-pocket for either of them in the end. One of them could have been given the whole $5000 I suppose, if the judge had decided that was the fairest way, only I think she decided they were each half responsible, if I am not mistaken.

I stopped and talked to a lady who was walking her dog and I asked her if this was the neighborhood where MP was last seen. She of course responed, "Yes" so I asked her why would there not be any signs or posters? She kindly told me that there had been an official notice sent throught the mail and that there is information posted in the office and post box area along with detectives speaking to homeowners. She also told me that the entrance/exit did have MP's vehicle on video and that there was not decals on her vehicle when departing this condo complex. LE does know the exact time MP did in fact leave that complex.

How do we know she's not just regurgitating what she saw on the news about the neighbor's camera? How do we know she's not talking about the neighbors hummer that was seen leaving? If she's not privy to security, then how do we know she's not the neighborhood gossip?

snipped
I also think that Dale was talked into going on the show by Michelle.

Her family said Dale talked her into it and she reluctantly went. This was a repeat performance for him.

First Michelle said she was humiliated after she went on the show. She obviously would not know in advance that she was going to be humiliated. Knowing that you owed him money wouldn't you rather have the show pay for the ring ?? Also in a real court Michelle would have most likely paid the full amount. Did that help with what you are asking?

ps...the way I took that statement which i'm confused about...it seems that quote is suggesting Michelle requested to go on peoples court

No she didn't request but she obviously agreed. The advantage was hers.

No she didn't request but she obviously agreed. The advantage was hers.

ok...i think i get it now......you are saying Dale wanted to go to court "seeking restitution" ..but she agreed to go this route due to the possible outcome...sort of a win win situation...the way you worded it....sorry for the mishap..but it came off ... that you were suggesting Michelle initiated this court hearing......JMHO's above

attachment.php

This is a purported screenshot of DS Jr's Facebook page before he took it down. It was taken by Bill Warner, Florida PI. I emailed him and asked him what date he took it and if it looked exactly like this. He hasn't responded yet. The bolding indicates this would have been his Wall page.

Attachments

• dalefacebook2.jpg
    dalefacebook2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 363
Just a thought.....have any previous missing persons cases ever used a psychic to help and speed up the process??

I know some people may not believe in that but I wonder has it ever helped a case before?

attachment.php

This is a purported screenshot of DS Jr's Facebook page before he took it down. It was taken by Bill Warner, Florida PI. I emailed him and asked him what date he took it and if it looked exactly like this. He hasn't responded yet. The bolding indicates this would have been his Wall page.

"Destuction"? ...looks like he forgot an "r"

hopefully his every day routine is as sloppy as his grammar

JMHO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads