FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving out any of the info on the daycare facility has always bugged me.

When did MP arrived and leave there? How far from DSjr place is it?

Hard to believe reporters haven't found this info out yet. Could LE have asked them not to report on it? If so why?

imo they are protecting the kids... they likely still go there..
and i think i remember reading that MP stopped at her Moms salon for a few minutes before going to DS house.

Hard to believe reporters haven't found this info out yet. Could LE have asked them not to report on it? If so why?

I would have to imagine there are some privacy concerns, that even reporters must consider, when reporting anything on daycare centers. Keeping the daycare info private is, to me, a good boundary. There are innocent children there.
I am sure that LE has the info and that is good enough for me.
For sleuthing purposes, yes, it would help us to have that info...but I am kind of glad we don't. MOO

Does Dale Jr. have siblings?
I feel like I should know the answer to that, but I don't. TIA

I'm only aware of a sister. Apparently, she's married, and they live with DS Sr. at the Rose Ave. house.

Maybe to protect the other children at the facility?

Question about Jesse Black Saloon:

I am going over old MSM reports and videos.

I note that Jesse Black Saloon, where m used to work, is no longer in business.

Were cadaver dogs ever present at that address? 333 E Oakridge Road?
Does the building have a security alarm?
Was the facility itself ever checked?

The reason it crosses my mind is because a woman was found murdered in a vacant home when people went to show/view it. This building is vacant? It's a long shot, but still worth mentioning since m has not been found yet.

One question I would also have about this is what type of history did m and d have while she worked there, if any? Did they know each other at the time? Had any problems occurred in their relationship that directly corolate to this address?

If we can ponder the possibility of jr having taken m to cocoa beach because that is where they got engaged, which is farther out of the known map of events, then surely these questions and possibilities are worth a second look as they fit within the known 'zone.'

I DO realize that it would be most unlikely.

When the lake searches were going on, a poster asked if Lake Mary had been searched.

Not realizing there is an actual lake named Lake Mary, I bypassed that post. There is a city outside of Orlando and close to Sanford (where the Barn is) named Lake Mary.

I would like to know who the poster was and what led them to ask if Lake Mary (the actual lake) had been searched.

I noticed on google maps, there is a Lake Mary on Oakridge Rd, close to DSSR.

TIA

Yep, it was me! Still suspicious...:twocents:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #9

Does Dale Jr. have siblings?
I feel like I should know the answer to that, but I don't. TIA

I made a mistake on the previous post about this. He has a sister who is married, and lives with DS Sr. at Rose Ave. I corrected the above post, but thought I'd better repost so you'd see the correction. :crazy:

I made a mistake on the previous post about this. He has a sister who is married, and lives with DS Sr. at Rose Ave. I corrected the above post, but thought I'd better repost so you'd see the correction. :crazy:

One big happy family!:floorlaugh:

I can see them not telling us where the children attended daycare to some extent, or even the distance so that we cannot attempt to determine location, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why it is never stated as m having last been SEEN at the daycare.

IMHO, as dark as the tint is on the hummer, to have actually seen clearly that it was m rather than someone who 'looked like m' driving into the complex would be difficult to determine.

I agree, it would be a far stretch of the imagination to go as far as to stage m's arrival to the complex, but jr has a history of imagination and staging...

Respectfully, I understand what people are saying when they say 'why go to all that trouble to arrive on time but not leave on time?' and other similar questions, but I think the answer to that could be 'thinking nothing was within camera range and possibility that no camera covers at least one exit, are reason enough to at least review what they have on video, and if it shows a woman which resembles m, to be sure it is actually HER, and not someone made up to LOOK like her under the circumstances of what is and is not known about the individuals involved.

A person often draws upon their experience(s)... I'm just sayin...

I am glad that at least one person here is willing to explore that possibility and I thank you mr noatak.

One big happy family!:floorlaugh:

They appear to be a tightly knit family, for sure. I keep thinking of the opening phrase from the book Wide Sargasso Sea: "They say when trouble comes, close ranks."

Where are you Michelle?

CA = most hated woman in the USA
DSJr = most hated man in the USA

Tie for most dilusional parents in USA.. lol.

I can see them not telling us where the children attended daycare to some extent, or even the distance so that we cannot attempt to determine location, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why it is never stated as m having last been SEEN at the daycare.

IMHO, as dark as the tint is on the hummer, to have actually seen clearly that it was m rather than someone who 'looked like m' driving into the complex would be difficult to determine.

I agree, it would be a far stretch of the imagination to go as far as to stage m's arrival to the complex, but jr has a history of imagination and staging...

Respectfully, I understand what people are saying when they say 'why go to all that trouble to arrive on time but not leave on time?' and other similar questions, but I think the answer to that could be 'thinking nothing was within camera range and possibility that no camera covers at least one exit, are reason enough to at least review what they have on video, and if it shows a woman which resembles m, to be sure it is actually HER, and not someone made up to LOOK like her under the circumstances of what is and is not known about the individuals involved.

A person often draws upon their experience(s)... I'm just sayin...

I am glad that at least one person here is willing to explore that possibility and I thank you mr noatak.

BBM: I think you are underestimating me/us....I have explored the possibility and IMO, it is very very low on my list of possible scenarios thus, I tend to explore other possibilities that are higher on my list of possible/plausible/more likely in my mind.

Of course, I am often reminded, anything is possible so anything is on the table!
MOO

BBM: I think you are underestimating me/us....I have explored the possibility and IMO, it is very very low on my list of possible scenarios thus, I tend to explore other possibilities that are higher on my list of possible/plausible/more likely in my mind.

Of course, I am often reminded, anything is possible so anything is on the table!
MOO

This is why i thanked mr noatak for being the one who WILL take the time since we, me included, are looking into other angles.

I am not underestimating ANYONE, but rather, showing some respect to a fellow sleuther for their effort in trying to answer the question:

"Where are you M?"

MOO

I would agree here. The possibility of something happening before Michelle arrives at the condo is small (but there is still a chance). I just don't know how we explore this without any evidence that this occurred.

For example, up to 3:15 I am pretty confident Michelle was in control of her phone. Not so much after. I mean if this WAS staged and fake texts started earlier that the 4:26 "waterford" text why not send a few more in there to throw people off? I don't think perp. would send flirty messages to Michelle's boyfriend up until 3:15 and then completely stop. Again IMO if this is staged you would be paying close attention to clock and time to provide you an alibi.

The other thing is do we know if Michelle had the kids with her at Mom's salon at 2:30 and then went to Dales or did she go to salon then to day care then to Dales?

PIAS point that they never mention the child care center (not that they have to name it by name) but that she was last seen by someone after picking up the kids would be all we need to know. Having the time would also be helpful. For example if she picked kids up at 3:00 and it takes 15-20 mins to get to Dale's from Day Care, it's probably near impossible for the abduction to take place along the way to Dale's unless in the parking lot.

What is baffling in this case is NOTHING is as it seems so maybe I am thinking too logically. Reason and consistency seem to be lacking in all the facts. It seems like a slam dunk case, but we have no evidence of a crime that we know of, no witnesses that we know of, no body of evidence, and no suspect in jail. Sleuth on...

Michelle where are you girl?

Where are you Michelle?

CA = most hated woman in the USA
DSJr = most hated man in the USA

Tie for most dilusional parents in USA.. lol.

TexasCharm, I'd have to disagree, DSJr may be the 2nd most hated man in the USA (according to Websleuthers). Josh Powell is STILL #1.

Attention Please I need an answer to this right away If anyone can help.

First do we know for a FACT DSjr's sister lives with the family on Rose Ave?

2nd, WHO lives in the house on Chaucer owned by DSSR where the canal was searched?

Thank you very much!

Working on something.

Attention Please I need an answer to this right away If anyone can help.

First do we know for a FACT DSjr's sister lives with the family on Rose Ave?

2nd, WHO lives in the house on Chaucer owned by DSSR where the canal was searched?

Thank you very much!

Working on something.

I can only say it was recently posted that jrs sister DOES live at the rose address per nobodynoz and only that an aunt of jrs lives on Chauser, again, cant officially verify as I dont know names. Hope this helps until someone else can get you a better answer.

I can only say it was recently posted that jrs sister DOES live at the rose address per nobodynoz and only that an aunt of jrs lives on Chauser, again, cant officially verify as I dont know names. Hope this helps until someone else can get you a better answer.

Thank you, I need to know for sure. I've read DSjr's sister lives on Chauncer?

Thank you, I need to know for sure. I've read DSjr's sister lives on Chauncer?

Based on the previous threads that were posted while the search was being done on the canal behind the Chaucer (sp?) home, I too was under the impression his sister lived there (meaning Chaucer, not Rose).

That was confusing...I think I need to go to bed...:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member