FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
THis is what i found on who lives at chaucer:
Last Updated: Saturday, November 19, 2011 5:42 AM

Neighbors say the home on Chaucer Lane is occupied by the elder Smith's sister.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-orlando-20111209,0,5665822.story

Per this Orlando Sentinel link the house on Chaucer is occupied by DS Jr.'s older sister. (8:54 p.m. EST, December 9, 2011)

ETA: Does he have only one sister?

It's worded funny but it actually says the Chaucer home is occupied by the elder Smith's sister, which would be Dale Sr's sister.
Therefore, it is occupied by Dale Jr's Aunt.

As far as Dale Jr's siblings, nobodynoz mentioned Dale Jr's sister living at Dale Sr.'s on Rose, but I am not sure if nobodynoz can verify that info. Calling nobody!

Thank you, I need to know for sure. I've read DSjr's sister lives on Chauncer?

There's no verification that DS II has a sister or where she lives. I was only repeating what I'd read in several earlier posts and threads. I do not know any of what I posted as fact, and should have added MOO or IMO.

I first heard that the Chaucer resident was DS Sr.'s sister. Later I heard it was DS Jr.'s. Even if one of the MSM sites says it's DS Jr.'s sister, I have my doubts either way. But if I were placing a bet, I would say Sr.'s sister lives at Chaucer. IMO, of course.

"Calling nobody":floorlaugh:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-michelle-parker-missing-orlando-20111209,0,5665822.story

Per this Orlando Sentinel link the house on Chaucer is occupied by DS Jr.'s older sister. (8:54 p.m. EST, December 9, 2011)

ETA: Does he have only one sister?

From the link "Elder Smith" does that mean DSSR or does that mean DSjr is older than the sister?

I have found one sister that's younger and when she fell it wasn't far from that same tree.

There's no verification that DS II has a sister or where she lives. I was only repeating what I'd read in several earlier posts and threads. I do not know any of what I posted as fact, and should have added MOO or IMO.

I first heard that the Chaucer resident was DS Sr.'s sister. Later I heard it was DS Jr.'s. Even if one of the MSM sites says it's DS Jr.'s sister, I have my doubts either way. IMO, of course.

yes he has a sister and I found her.

It's worded funny but it actually says the Chaucer home is occupied by the elder Smith's sister, which would be Dale Sr's sister.

As far as Dale Jr's siblings, nobodynoz mentioned Dale Jr's sister living at Dale Sr.'s on Rose, but I am not sure if nobodynoz can verify that info. Calling nobody!

:floorlaugh: I needed that!

You have got to love it when you are calling nobody and someone answers!

Is that sister married and are they living on Chaucer?

Did you find out if he has any other siblings?

yes the sister is married and I don't know who lives on Chaucer. That's what I need to know for sure.

I've never heard of a Linda Morgan being jrs sister??

BTW I went to the Daetwyler Bridge today and it's a no go.

I meant to ask if the sister of Dale Jr. that you found is married and are they living on ROSE (with Dale Sr.) My mistake writing Chaucer.

I'm not sure where they are living. That's why I'm trying to get clarification. I have a address but not sure if it's old or not.

Here's another question for ya'll...

Does this look like the burnt orange vehicle?

ScreenShot2011-12-30at42451PM-2.png

Unfortunately, I'm running out right this second, but I have the name of the sister at Rose Blvd. She is 38, is married, and so has a different last name--but her original name is Smith. I'll send it to you later or tomorrow; I don't think I can post it here.

As for the "elder Smith's sister"--yes you're right, that's DS Sr's sister, or at least that is how it is written.

Exactly. It does, Sparky.
And that is the vehicle parked at the Chaucer address a thread or two ago. Perhaps it appeared on the infamous #12 thread ... from Google Earth.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Can you get a photo or look at the rear?... and look for the decal like the one on DSsr home photo.

Cant really see enough from the photo you sent to tell and the picture from jrs is blurry. All I can say to help is that the one at sr's has a logo in the rear window and a spoiler above the rear access by the roof.

I had seen this exact shot though before when looking at google maps

Two more pictures of the Chaucer car.

Attachments

• chaucer car 1.jpg
    chaucer car 1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 65
  • chaucer car 2.jpg
    chaucer car 2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 80
So there is a possibility that there were 4 adults at DS1’s house, the afternoon/evening in question (that’s if the daughter and the daughter’s husband were living there too).

That also means more vehicles at Sr’s house and who was driving what, and who was there at what time that afternoon, etc…

I can’t see another man (who wasn’t related) living under Smith Snr’s roof, but could be wrong. Maybe the daughter is separated and temporarily living back at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea