FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep trying to get this posted, but, if you go to OBT (Orange Blossom Trail), where Lake Tyler is on the left, BEFORE that on the left, there's a Tropical Drive and across the street there's a large white building with a circular drive...that's "suppossed" to be a "Stars Nightclub"...4893 S. OBT...according to this site...it could be "boarded up" as some articles are saying...
http://www.elite-transportation.com/toporlandonightlife.htm

Here it is in reference to Lake Tyler...
View attachment 20736

There's also a pond type of thing behind there, as well.

Was it confirmed the search is taking place at Lake Tyler or is this other area where they're at? Still unknown for sure?

Was it confirmed the search is taking place at Lake Tyler or is this other area where they're at? Still unknown for sure?

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Di...case/-/1637132/8576848/-/wae6hpz/-/index.html

Just this...and similar ones...about a "shuttered" club and H2O behind it.

After zooming in further, the white building WAS a club of some sort...yep, that does appear to be a plane jutting out of it...LOL
It's got "For sale" signs at the entrance....

The articles say basically "in and around" the area...the pic shows how close this is to Lake Tyler...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Di...le-Parker-case/-/1637132/8576848/-/b9ga0oz/-/

Orlando police and the Orange County Sheriff's Office dive team were searching in and around Lake Tyler near the 4800 of South Orange Blossom Trail. A nearby pond, located behind the shuttered nightclub Off the Wall, that leads into the lake is also being searched, Orlando police said.

Btw, this article states the nightclub is called Off The Wall.

Per Twitter a moment ago:

Tweets
3m Mike DeForest Mike DeForest @MikeDeForest6

OPD crime scene van just pulled up to #MichelleParker search site on OBT lake.

http://twitpic.com/8ee6s1

RedHuber Red Huber
by BiancaMPrieto
Yvonne Stewart and her daughter Lauren Erickson embrace as OPD search for missing mom #MichelleParker 2day twitpic.com/8ee6s1
1 hour ago

Parker's family was at the scene and said they were informed on Tuesday that the search would be conducted. Family members said they're hopeful that some clues will be uncovered and are grateful that tips are still being provided by the community."Well obviously this is a viable place that is possible so if she’s here, I hope we find her," said Parker’s mother Yvonne Stewart.

A nearby business owner said a sheriff's boat was at the lake on Tuesday and returned around 9 a.m. Wednesday
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Di...case/-/1637132/8576848/-/mmokprz/-/index.html

This is interesting: location is near the Waterview Apartments.

Once I zoomed on this area...
I looked here before...remember when we were checking every street that had WAT in the name..

this Location has the street WATERway court... that I dismissed because it was a condo that backs onto Lake Tyler....:banghead:

Lets hope they find Michelle today:seeya:

I looked here before...remember when we were checking every street that had WAT in the name..

this Location has the street WATERway court... that I dismissed because it was a condo that backs onto Lake Tyler....:banghead:

And the night club is directly across the street from Waterview Apartments.

I rec'd a question about psychic postings. We do not have threads nor discuss psychic readings on Websleuths.

:tyou:

And YOUR research is what I based SO MUCH ON. LOL LOL I loved that Wa-street research, it was f'n brilliant. IMHO(x10) She was NOT dead when she left that house--

LE said this search was based on a tip?
If so, I always am curious about these kinds of tips...if it is a real tip, and not a suggestion of a place to look, it must be someone with info, right?

If so, I always am curious about these kinds of tips...if it is a real tip, and not a suggestion of a place to look, it must be someone with info, right?

I'm hoping it's a real tip since the family showed up at the search.

I'm hoping it's a real tip since the family showed up at the search.

I'm not saying it isn't a real tip...I doubt LE would contact them otherwise...it just makes me wonder where such tips come from, at such a late date...and if it is from someone who was/is involved at some stage.

3 minutes ago on Twitter:

Tweets
3m Bianca Prieto Bianca Prieto @BiancaMPrieto

The crime scene van just sped away from the lake. Divers are now out of the water. #MichelleParker #search

That could be. But there's also a possibility that someone told someone, who then told someone else...you get the idea. Maybe the tipster only heard a small bit of info from a third party, and decided to forward it to LE, thinking it would be helpful. People talk, so it might not be that this person had direct knowledge of anything. MOO

3 minutes ago on Twitter:

Tweets
3m Bianca Prieto Bianca Prieto @BiancaMPrieto

The crime scene van just sped away from the lake. Divers are now out of the water. #MichelleParker #search

What does that mean sped away?

jezzzzzz

A little history of the building:

1947 - Built as opened as the "Pole Barn" a country western club.
1969 - Sold to current owner. Current owner turned the club from the "Pole Barn" into "The Inferno". This change apparently cost $750,000 (yes in 1969 money). The Inferno was a "Santanic" club where "the kids could walk on the wild side"
1988 - Club rethemed to "Crossroads" a club for everyone.
1989 - Club rethemed to "Stars" This club was futuristic and featured a lot of neon lights and space settings.
1990 - Club changed to "Off The Wall" featuring secret rooms, a "crashed" airplane coming through a wall and just really off the wall themes. A lot of neon lights. Keep in mind, every time he rethemed the building he never removed the old items. He just added to it. So by this time (and the pics you'll see) there's a lot going on here.
September 15, 1992 - The club closed. Neither the owner nor his staff member (who was the club manager from 1970 - 1992) would mention why. This just added to the overall confusing nature of this building.

http://urban-decay.livejournal.com/2391400.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member