FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. Hmmm, I wonder if we have more leeway here because Sr.'s house was raided and police called him for questioning, etc. His FB page is not private.

We've been sleuthing him, I don't see why not, but then again I'm not a mod, I'm just nosy, and I want to know! lol

I want to know too. It didn't have anything to do with the tragic Powell brothers incident, did it? I have been curious to know if anyone was going to bring that up to them.

Found this up in the Rules Forum, hope it helps explain:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

It seems more and more that Michelle's phone was not very helpful after all...or that it provided only false leads. Maybe it was disposed of prior to Michelle being left?

We've been sleuthing him, I don't see why not, but then again I'm not a mod, I'm just nosy, and I want to know! lol

Let's just say someone very close to Dale Jr was posting on FB about the Powell case pointing out how could Josh hide a body with 2 kids close by. This was approximately 2 months before MP went missing. Coincidence?

Let's just say someone very close to Dale Jr was posting on FB about the Powell case pointing out how could Josh hide a body with 2 kids close by. This was approximately 2 months before MP went missing. Coincidence?

I saw that post and I thought he was referring to Michelle's case!!!

Well, shortly after I posted last night about the disturbing post on Sr's FB page, guess what page went POOF!

The comment had been up since Sept.

Pretty conclusive evidence that this board is being monitored by Jr and company.

But that's ok, 'cause we're monitoring them, too. And there's a lot more of us than them, lol.

I have the screen shot of the comment that I'll post in the Vault here, or wherever the private space is on WS.

Ok, I can't find the Vault or whatever they call it. PM me for the screen shot.

Well, shortly after I posted last night about the disturbing post on Sr's FB page, guess what page went POOF!

Pretty conclusive evidence that this board is being monitored by Jr and company.

But that's ok, 'cause we're monitoring them, too. And there's a lot more of us than them, lol.

I have the screen shot of the comment that I'll post in the Vault here, or wherever the private space is on WS.

Gotta love screen shots .. lol.

:seeya: Hi Friends and Family of DSJr!

Lark, It's quite interesting that the referenced FB account would "disappear" only hours after we pointed out the fact that this someone was commenting on missing person's cases TWO MONTHS before MP goes missing. Very interesting... Good thing FB archives ALL previous posts. Wonder if LE is examining ALL of the deleted posts on those close to the suspect (friends and family).

Lark, It's quite interesting that the referenced FB account would "disappear" only hours after we pointed out the fact that this someone was commenting on missing person's cases TWO MONTHS before MP goes missing. Very interesting... Good thing FB archives ALL previous posts. Wonder if LE is examining ALL of the deleted posts on those close to the suspect (friends and family).

I'm sure LE has monitored and has their own screenshots, as do many of us. :)

I'm sure LE has the info, but I would forward the screen shot to them anyway, just in case =)

Tick..Tick..Tick...

What is upsetting to me and also scares me is that they aren't searching because they don't know where else to look. Is it possible that after what happened at the last search they decided they needed to keep it on the hush and maybe they are just looking with a group they can reach by phone?

Like the rest of you, the Powell case has me worried. There are so many parallels. I pray every day for those boys' safety.

What happened at the last search?

What happened at the last search?

They announced the town where they were going and said they had a tip to look in the area. When they got there they weren't allowed to search. LE in that town was going to have to get a search warrant (I don't know if they did or if they ever got to do any sort of search on that tip). In our discussions right after it was said that it wasn't good to announce when they get tips and the areas they would like to search because if there was something in that area, it could get moved before they could get in. I don't think they have been posting much or announcing much since then and I don't know if it's because they aren't doing searches or if they just aren't making them public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member