FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
And really, if you parked the Hummer by 10:30pm, why take the risk of moving it? I mean, why move it at all, just let it abandoned where it was parked. I would be scared as heck the cops were already looking for it. Unless it was parked there at 10:30 by someone who lived nearby and wanted to move it to distance themselves from the vehicle. But in that case, why park it near where you lived in the first place??

Hahaha well no, now it makes no sense! I thought it was found where the lady at 10:30 saw it. If indeed it was found a few miles away from where she saw it parked....how does she know it was Michelle's Hummer unless the decals were still on it? And, as you said, who in their right mind would leave the decals on it until 10:30 at night when you know her family is already looking for her. I mean lets face it, the decal was pretty obvious.

First of all, welcome to WS MonkeyMae :welcome::fireworks:

Okay, I agree, this makes no sense. If someone was really just interested in car jacking, why take a car in broad daylight, with a big Glow decal across the side of the car? And why take a car just to abandon it miles away? Most thieves take them in the middle of the night so they can get to the chop shop, collect $, and get out of the area without being seen.

This is not a car jacking imo. It may have been an abduction by a stalker or an ex, but I don't think it was a stranger. I don't think a stranger would have replied to her brothers text. And I think she would have been found alongside the road somewhere if it were a stranger abduction/car jacking.

I know everyone keeps saying the ex is not a suspect. But I still have my doubts.

Hi there. Never been to this Site before this case, but I'm friends with someone close to Michelle, and a google search led me here. I've been lurking since Thursday, but now have one thing to add or ask? As far as the Hummers go, it's clear that the stickers can be removed, but isn't it just as feasible for the wheel covers to be removed (so that it looks even more like a different vehicle)? Especially since the time between was about an hour and a half... Feel free to set me straight if I'm missing something obvious :).

Hi Faithern, It would be quite feasible to remove the wheel covers. The thing is, nobody knows what time the Hummer left Dales. The only fact we know is her Hummer was seen going to his condo at 3:15. There has been nothing released about when it left. The Hummer on the video leaving 1 1/2 hours later was not Michelles. As far as I understand anyway...this is confusing!

Just wondering why the time stamp on the surveillence film (from the news clip on the previous page) is showing 17:17:30 in the picture on the top left hand corner and what appears to be a black vehicle in the frame.

Why was this clip put into that 4 way split frame if it has no significance in the case? Is that her actual vehicle and it left at 5:17pm?

qpi637.png

And really, if you parked the Hummer by 10:30pm, why take the risk of moving it? I mean, why move it at all, just let it abandoned where it was parked. I would be scared as heck the cops were already looking for it. Unless it was parked there at 10:30 by someone who lived nearby and wanted to move it to distance themselves from the vehicle. But in that case, why park it near where you lived in the first place??

No one really knows when the Hummer got to the location where it was later found. One News agency said a witness saw the Hummer parked there at 10:30pm when she took her dogs for a walk. They didn't say how she knew it was the Hummer. Evidently she didn't know at least not right that moment or she would have informed the police. But like anyone else she probable realized the connection when half the Orlando police force shows up after midnight to your apartment complex. A OPD officer is the one who discovered the vehicle while on routine patrol sometime just after midnight (That's why the news reports the vehicle was found the next day)... The vehicle could have been setting there as early as 4pm that afternoon. But if we take the witness at her word then we know the vehicle had to be there before 10:30pm that evening.

No one really knows when the Hummer got to the location where it was later found. One News agency said a witness saw the Hummer parked there at 10:30pm when she took her dogs for a walk. They didn't say how she knew it was the Hummer. Evidently she didn't know at least not right that moment or she would have informed the police. But like anyone else she probable realized the connection when half the Orlando police force shows up after midnight to your apartment complex. A OPD officer is the one who discovered the vehicle while on routine patrol sometime just after midnight (That's why the news reports the vehicle was found the next day)... The vehicle could have been setting there as early as 4pm that afternoon. But if we take the witness at her word then we know the vehicle had to be there before 10:30pm that evening.

Ok so my first assumption was correct...the vehicle was found by an officer on patrol at 12:30ish AND it was parked in the same spot the lady saw it at 10:30 while walking her dog. It WASN'T found a few miles from where the lady at 10:30 saw it. Correct?

Ok so my first assumption was correct...the vehicle was found by an officer on patrol at 12:30ish AND it was parked in the same spot the lady saw it at 10:30 while walking her dog. It WASN'T found a few miles from where the lady at 10:30 saw it. Correct?

Correct according to my knowledge... The vehicle was found on Walden Circle.

Just wondering why the time stamp on the surveillence film (from the news clip on the previous page) is showing 17:17:30 in the picture on the top left hand corner and what appears to be a black vehicle in the frame.

Why was this clip put into that 4 way split frame if it has no significance in the case? Is that her actual vehicle and it left at 5:17pm?

qpi637.png

Two different Hummers...

As for the 4 way split it's probably a product of the security camera recording system when trying to display two different recordings on a single monitor.

qpi637.png

White van in 3 pics??

Sorry Monkey if I caused confusion the woman spotted the hummer at 10:30pm(as you informed me she didn't spot it driving on the road but rather already parked in the spot where it would later be discovered by LE).. This spot is 6miles from where Michelle's phone last pinged.. So I was incorrect in saying that where the woman/dog saw hummer was 6miles from where it was abandoned.. She spotted it in the location it was abandoned in, but at that time did not know it was a BOLO vehicle, and in that spot is where LE found it 12:30ish.. So, that makes better sense..

And as ironhorse says that's where the trail runs cold, sadly :(

hmm, yeah..wonder whose van THAT Is???

The windowless one appears to be in the neighbour's driveway when they interview him about the surveillence camera so perhaps that is him coming home?

Not only 3 different times is the white van there but it's exactly behind the black hummer in both the frame at 16:40 as well as 17:17.. And just to be clear these photos are snapped at two totally different times as the red vehicle is parked next door in one but not the other.. How very very odd for this same white van to be in 3 of the 4 frames, as well as in two of those taken 37mins apart the van is immediately after the black hummer(which I realize is not shelly's hummer).. Strange, huh?

In the two top frames it appears as though the van with the windows is actually parked at the curb?

It looks parked to me too, just different time with the sun moving across.

Sadly it appears as tho the neighbor with the surveillance cam was not home at the time that Shelly dropped her kids off at his neighbor, DS's condo.. But appears he got home not too terribly long after.. Wonder what if anything he saw?.. Wouldnt one think if something occurred involving DS that he would have pulled the hummer into his garage to remove the decals?? I wonder if any neighbor saw DS or anyone or just the hummer at anytime entering or exiting from DS garage??

Also I'm certain this has been discussed, but what is DS living arrangement?? Does he live there alone and do we know who, if anyone was there at anypoint that afternoon or evening with DS and/or the twins?? Do we know this info?

Two different Hummers...

As for the 4 way split it's probably a product of the security camera recording system when trying to display two different recordings on a single monitor.

Yes your'e probably right because the black vehicle driving away at 5:17pm does not appear to be a Hummer as it looks like the license plate is in the centre of the rear of the vehicle. The Hummers appear to have the plate mounted to the left side of the rear of the vehicle.

MOO

I agree it does indeed seem to be parked.. That was a really good observation, tho!!

I know it's a common theme with me.... but I'm CONFUSED!! lol I thought it WASN'T her hummer leaving 1+ later...

BRBM: I am beginning to think this is a common theme with all of us trying to figure out the Hummer thing. :waitasec::waitasec: One minute it is her's, the next it's someone's in the neighborhood, and then it's her's again....My brain hurts from trying to figure out if it belongs to her or not....I hope someone can clear "HummerGate" up for all of us!!!!

MOO, MHO, and all other disclaimers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member