FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just wondering, do we know that Michelle was actually driving the Hummer when it was caught coming into the neighborhood on surveillance?

What texts? The PC ones? They filmed the show in June and only aired it the day Michelle disappeared. This new BF only came into her life later.

Guess all of the searchers are in the woods...that is why we can't see them....they must really feel that she is in this area for some reason....did we ever get confirmation that Dalesr went out on his boat the next day after MP went missing?

A benefit tonight and Friday will benefit the children of Michelle Parker, the mother of three who disappeared two weeks ago. This as the case gets some high-profile help.

To benefit those children, Parker's family and local celebrities will take turns tending bar at Parker's workplace. The benefit starts tonight at 7 at The Barn in Sanford. On Friday at 7 The Barn will also hold a silent auction. All proceeds will go to the Parker Children Trust Fund.

“In this country grandparents have no rights," Parker's mother Yvonne Stewart said. "Even though I've raised them for three years, and this is what they know. They want to be with their brother, he doesn't understand any of this and I'm like 'you have to do what they say right now' and it's tough.”
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...its-planned-for-for-Michelle-Parkers-children

Helicopter gone....to refuel perhaps?
Anyone know, do the police have a helicopter up in the air too? If not, do you think they monitor the click orlando one?

And here comes the defense of DS and family...blame the victim and try to pretend that DS is not the that has criminal record shows him to be. And his family for that matter.

Yes, I imagine that in the future, DS, family and their attorneys will be digging up "dirt" on Michelle...that's what it is all about, these days...JMO

What texts? The PC ones? They filmed the show in June and only aired it the day Michelle disappeared. This new BF only came into her life later.

Yes, but has it been determined how long before it was being taped. I have heard various dates some more recent.

A jealous someone might not take much to set off leading to an argument especially if they had heard varying accounts.

IMO

I hardly am blaming Michelle for anything and I have no reason to defend DS! Isn't part of the purpose here at WS to keep an open mind and look at all possiblities?

ITA! having said that, the most viable Prime Suspect is DS and given his previous propensity to violence and given where she was when she was last seen and given where her phone was eventually powered off...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck...unless you a juror in Pinellas cuz to them it's a saber tooth tiger.

ITA! having said that, the most viable Prime Suspect is DS and given his previous propensity to violence and given where she was when she was last seen and given where her phone was eventually powered off...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck...unless you a juror in Pinellas cuz to them it's a saber tooth tiger.

Exactly....too funny....where oh where will they find her?

Well I am not convinced it is DS so I must be as stupid as those jurors.

I haven't figured out how he managed the two cars and the twins and until there is more evidence than his past, I will sit on the fence.

I do think he is likely, but not that it is a given. Or a duck

Yes, but has it been determined how long before it was being taped. I have heard various dates some more recent.

A jealous someone might not take much to set off leading to an argument especially if they had heard varying accounts.

IMO

Parker and Smith appeared on an episode of "The People's Court" that aired hours before Parker was reported missing on November 17. The segment had been taped months earlier.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/30/justice/florida-missing-woman/?hpt=hp_t3

That footage quickly raised Parker’s profile, which is crucial in a missing-persons case. Scenes from “The People’s Court,” which taped June 8, have played repeatedly on television and websites.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ating-experience-has-been-repeated-often.html

My understanding is she's only been dating this new guy for 2 months. I honestly don't see his involvement unless there was something else going on between the 2 that we're not aware of.

Omg.....i have been trying for 10 minutes to get to the last page of the thread on this stoopid droid thingy. So the raised ground was nothing?

Omg.....i have been trying for 10 minutes to get to the last page of the thread on this stoopid droid thingy. So the raised ground was nothing?

Nothing found.

Not sure what's going on now. No live feed. Maybe they went for lunch and refueling.

and on that note in steps the Anthony's for "Grandparents Rights"

:waitasec: I sure hope the A's do NOT get anywhere near this case ...

:waitasec: IMO ... the "cast" from that case that are present in this case is already too much ...:waitasec:

MOO ...

And here comes the defense of DS and family...blame the victim and try to pretend that DS is not the that has criminal record shows him to be. And his family for that matter.

The quoted post here makes clear that DS is a bad choice in company so I don’t see the objection to it being mildly noted elsewhere.

Since it fell in my flurry of posts I might just be being defensive but you couldn’t possibly think I am defending DS et al by making conversation on something I found of interest?

All imo

reportedly not teh (but it is taped off with the yellow stuff and two LEOS are guarding it per live shot from heli... which has flow back for lunchtime refuel)

eta: teh, are you droiding and driving? LOL

I do have to say that I find it very interesting that MP's current bf has cuts and bruising. This is the first I heard about that....
And he is in the mix of people who were supposed to see her that day....and since we can't sleuth him, I can't rule him in or out as a poi...

(because, of course I am in charge of who is a poi and who isn't.........lol....sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix