FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have to say the I find it very interesting that MP's current bf has cuts and bruising. This is the first I heard about that....
And he is in the mix of people who were supposed to see her that day....and since we can't sleuth him, I can't rule him in or out as a poi...

(because, of course I am in charge of who is a poi and who isn't.........lol....sarcasm)

I could not open any of the links showing the BF cuts or no cuts. I don't even know anything about him-where he lives, what's his alibi, where he works, etc...

IMHO...don't forget the main POI in Hailey Dunn's case is still prancing around Texas footloose and free.....so taking a gander at other person(s) who could be of interest is hardly a complete waste of energy, although we must be careful here at WS. I daresay that LE is very probably doing the same thing. I hope at any rate.... It ain't over yet, until the fat duck quacks.

Darn it!

Just when I actually think of something and manage to post the thread closes.

Looking for thoughts on this post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7398575&postcount=773

IMO

There is something that makes me keep going back to the new boyfriend as well. Wasn't there something quoted as him not even knowing she was going to be on the People's Court and having to find out from someone else. That coupled with him hearing about their actual dynamic on People's court and the cycle of her going back to DS might have made him confront her. I am not sticking up for DS persay, but like her mother even said, it is not good to put all your eggs in one basket because they could be wrong.

I could not open any of the links showing the BF cuts or no cuts. I don't even know anything about him-where he lives, what's his alibi, where he works, etc...

I had to go to the original post, in the previous thread, to open the links and then they worked. HTH

Darn it!

Just when I actually think of something and manage to post the thread closes.

Looking for thoughts on this post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7398575&postcount=773

IMO

Jade:

FWIW, seeing your post, made me step back and see something I'd forgotten about in all the drama since this case broke.

The CURRENT b/f 'Mitchell,' said his last 'contact' from Michelle was AFTER she'd dropped the twins off at DS's.

AFTER!? huh?

I think LE needs to clarify that statement. Just to cover all the bases.

JMHO
fran

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/11/23/police-seek-info-missing-moms-necklace

Parker’s current boyfriend, Nate Mitchell, told CFNews13 that he received a text message from her around 3:15 that afternoon.

According to Mitchell, the text said, “'A song came on the radio and I was thinking about you,' then I replied back with a smiley face and a heart.”

Mitchell said he last had contact with Parker after she dropped off her three-year-old twins at her ex-boyfriend’s home.

more at link ..................

Lighting a Candle For Michelle. May She Come Home To Her Children and Family Today!

:candle:

Jade:

FWIW, seeing your post, made me step back and see something I'd forgotten about in all the drama since this case broke.

The CURRENT b/f 'Mitchell,' said his last 'contact' from Michelle was AFTER she'd dropped the twins off at DS's.

AFTER!? huh?

JMHO
fran

Parker’s current boyfriend, Nate Mitchell, told CFNews13 that he received a text message from her around 3:15 that afternoon.

According to Mitchell, the text said, “'A song came on the radio and I was thinking about you,' then I replied back with a smiley face and a heart.”

Mitchell said he last had contact with Parker after she dropped off her three-year-old twins at her ex-boyfriend’s home.

How would he know if she had already dropped off the kids? It was a text message about a song unless she mentioned it to him in the text. Maybe he just assumed or maybe the family discussion and LE told him what time the kids were dropped off. The only problem is...according to Michelle's sister the video time was incorrect. She dropped the kids off at 4.

:banghead:

I agree. We need clarification.

When I saw the link re: the fundraiser for Michelle's kids it reminded of something I thought strange from last night's NG show..Here she is talking to the Parker's atty (Matt Morgan) re: the judge's ruling from yesterday..WTH! does MM mean by the Parker "estate"? I don't believe Michelle's family is that wealthy so did he just misspeak? :waitasec:

GRACE: The request was that the twins live where during the proceedings?

MORGAN: The request was that the twins would reside with Yvonne Stewart, Michelle Parker`s mother, and her family at their estate.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/30/ng.01.html

eta..I just recalled Michelle saying DSJr dropped her & her belongings off at her mom's "2 bedroom" house=there is NO estate but I already kinda knew that..Still don't get why MM would refer to it that way unless it's simply a term he uses cos he lives in one..Or at the very least grew up in one owned by Daddy Morgan!

Yes, but has it been determined how long before it was being taped. I have heard various dates some more recent.

A jealous someone might not take much to set off leading to an argument especially if they had heard varying accounts.

IMO

I brought up that txt message a few days ago in a different context. I thought that since MP's disapearance coincided with the airing of that PC episode that trhe ONLY surprise in it for HER would have been that bit at the end with DS. So if say they did get into an arguement, it could have been about that notably because it could get her into trouble with her new bf. But I was enlightened to the fact that the show was taped in June and the new BF had only been in her life for one month. But maybe it doesnt matter in my scenario. As MP kept saying over and over in the PC appearance she was finished with DS the fact is wheather or not the txt was real or not she could have had serious issues with it and it could have been the catalyist for a fight, especially if tensions were already way high that day. More useless speculation my behalf..

This is probably way out in left field, but I found an old address on Toby Lane which I believe belongs to DSSr. (perhaps DSjr grew up there). It is 4 miles from his condo.

If he did grow up there, I would imagine he knows the surrounding area like the back of his hand. Many people will go to a place that is comfortable to them to dispose of a body (think Casey).

Jade:

AFTER!? huh?

JMHO
fran

I'm confused with this too. It originally seemed like she texted him at 3:15 on the way to drop off the kids, arriving at DS at 3:18.
When was she going to discuss the People's Court episode with new boyfriend and when did she make plans for dinner with him for that evening?

"Sorry to just jump in here but I had a thought:

Would a new boyfriend of a month be upset to hear what DS had to say about the contents of the texts?

In this picture from the day after her disappearance he has fresh marks on his hands and arms including one on his finger that looks like a fingernail gouge.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...0.photogallery

Its 39 in the slide show if the link doesn’t take you right to the picture.

His eyes are deep red not just bloodshot from crying.

In this article he says that MP had already let off the children when he got the text:

Quote:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2011/11...-moms-necklace

Not sleuthing him but he has a least one prison looking tat.

Here is a picture of him looking fine which is later on since the command center is all set up.

He has recovered and looks normal which it would seem would be the other way around he would deteriorate as shock wore off and reality set in.

He looked rough that next morning and looks fine now. It doesn’t even look like the same person.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news...e-key-evidence

He says
Quote:
“Me being who I am, I want to be there for her, and I feel helpless, and it's the worst feeling in the world."

Guess he just means me, being the gallant sort, me being the boyfriend, or maybe he works as a first responder?

I know, I know, DS is the logical and obvious choice as a perp but, imo, there is also another person who would have had an interest in what DS had to say.

Obviously LE has good reason to name DS a suspect based on, I am guessing, the neighbors surveillance footage.

DS just seems so vain that any negative from the PC would go right over his head.

All Imo "

Even though the DS's seem to be logical suspects, WHAT IF, new boyfriend was PO'd about the PC. NOT placing any blame on Michelle, but it seems that her choice in men (atleast DS) is poor. Just MHO

Jade- I saw this on the last thread right before it was closed. Thanks Lost for bringing it over. I think this is a really interesting idea. What if there was something that came out on PC that the new boyfriend didn't know about or wasn't told the truth about and he got angry?

Have we heard anything about his alibi?

OKay, y'all read this link and I wonder if anyone else wonders on something that sticks out to me.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347644/

When did MP call and tell NM about the show...after it aired....IF he heard about it from a friend???
And NM says text from her about the song....after twins dropped off... Wasn't THAT right after the show aired???

what am I not getting, or missing
does this article make sense???
Jade you aren't alone in your wondering;)

This is probably way out in left field, but I found an old address on Toby Lane which I believe belongs to DSSr. (perhaps DSjr grew up there). It is 4 miles from his condo.

If he did grow up there, I would imagine he knows the surrounding area like the back of his hand. Many people will go to a place that is comfortable to them to dispose of a body (think Casey).

Maybe DSjr grew up where DSSr lives now which is only 3/4 from that house to Lake E.

Just want to say...MODS...you rock....thanks!

I'm confused with this too. It originally seemed like she texted him at 3:15 on the way to drop off the kids, arriving at DS at 3:18.
When was she going to discuss the People's Court episode with new boyfriend and when did she make plans for dinner with him for that evening?

BBM

Her sister now claims it was 4p when she arrived to drop off the twins. :waitasec:

Maybe DSjr grew up where DSSr lives now which is only 3/4 from that house to Lake E.

According to my research, DSSr. has only lived on Rose for the past 9 years.

How can we be sure that MP sent the "This song reminds me of U" text to the current bf and that it wasn't sent by the same person who sent the waterford text? (IMO, she did not send the waterford text, unless she did so under duress).

Pelee Street is really standing out to me - dead-end road, small lake, fairly secluded.

So for the current BF to be a suspect he would had to a) be near or in the same location as she was (meaning following her to her ex's place) or she called him to meet up with them on that side of town (b) he kills her where? (c) disposes of her car and body where and without help? Hmmmm...sounds pretty plausible to me...oh and powers down her phone near the DS family "estate"? Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz