FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing that the 11 yr old did not hear from his mom, and called looking for her at 6:50 makes me even more suspicious of Dales story. He said she left at 4:10 to go shopping. If that were true, imo, she would have called her son to let him know. An 11 yr old is capable of spending time home alone, but needs to be in contact with a parent. I am sure she would have called and checked that he was home safe from school if she could have.

Agree, as a responsible mother, she would have let him know when she was going to be home, if it was going to be much later than usual. The poor child must have been worried when hours passed and she didn't arrive.

:(

MOO

HOORAY!!! Finally just spoke with her. :great:

When she let's the mods know I have been verified I'll post.

Dropped in to let einyroo know she could spill the goods & it looks like she has signed off. :sigh:

If anyone sees einy sign back on, please bump my post here so she will know she is good to go.

Respectfully, let me find my crystal ball. :great:

No clue how they know 11 miles because we didn't even uncover there was a daycare center until the other day, and that was through Michelle's sister. I don't even think the media has added it to their timeline.

Snipped to save space.

Wanted to point out to you, being a local i heard that one the news the first couple of days she went missing. About her picking the kids up from day care, then going to his house.

The day care people aren't under any suspicion, i assume, because dale himself claims he saw her after that.... being why it's not "included" in her missing time line. She was seen at dales at 3 18 or 4, whichever time is accurate, and then not again ....so that's where the "missing" timeline starts.

I think the reason that Michelle's sister 'corrected' the timeline to 4 pm is because she probably believed Dale when he told her his timeline. She wanted people to keep an eye out for her and to try and remember if and when they last saw her, so she wanted the timeline to be 'correct.'

I want to know why Dale is so adamant that the time stamp is wrong.

Within all the much talked about searching that was done today at another area pond(this one due to a specific tip stating a new hole cut in the fence&fresh tire tracks).. In the midst of all of that there was some extremely important news that came to light that I personally have been waiting for before I broached the subject that I'm about to..

That all important info is more of a clarification/verification from DSJr's neighbor who has the video surveillance.. He states that his timestamp on the video IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT AND THAT IT WAS 3:18pm when Michelle's hummer is seen approaching Dale's condo.. He says that the time is only a mere 2 seconds off.. This validating what we thought we know from way Back near the beginning.. We now know for certain..

So, I would like to discuss and hear others opinions on what they believe is going on with this flip-flopping of the time Michelle dropped off the twins.. IMO THERE IS SOMETHING OF HUGE SIGNIFIGANCE AT PLAY HERE WITH MICHELLE'S ARRIVAL TIME!! can anyone make sense of why would Lauren Erickson, just two days ago on 11/30 get on a globally broadcast PRIMETIME NEWS CAST and make certain to state that the timestamp on the video of Michelle'sHummer WAS ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT TIME OF 3:18pm.. SHE FURTHER STATES THAT NOT ONLY IS 3:18pm INCORRECT BUT THAT THE ACTUAL CORRECT TIME THAT MICHELLE ARRIVED AT DALE's WITH THE TWINS WAS 4:00pm!!

If not even more important is what she IMMEDIATELY STATES AFTER GIVING THE NEW&CORRECTED TIME OF MICHELLE's ARRIVAL at 4:00pm.. It's followed by her saying that even Dale told her&family upon first speaking with them on the night of 11/17 and their asking him when did he last see Michelle.. Lauren states that Dale's account of the events was that Michelle arrived at the condo with the twins at 4:00pm, he says they talked for 10minutes with Michelle telling him she was headed to go shopping and that is when she left his condo.. Again this is Dale's original statement made to Michelle's family on 11/17.. And Lauren makes sure to include all of Dale's acct including the 4:00pm arrival time ON THIS GLOBALLY BROADCAST PRIMETIME NEWS STATION.. why??

As we had validated for us today by the very man whose video surveillance camera and video is what captured these last known images of Michelle as she arrived at DSJr and now know FOR A FACT THAT SHE DID ARRIVE AT 3:18pm.. His timestamp is only a mere 2 seconds "off"..this is a fact derived strait from it's originating source(the horse's mouth)..
What is the motive for Lauren publicly making known a completely false and untrue important detail of thhis case??.. I truly am anxious to hear what many of you, my fellow sleuths believe to be the motive or the "plan".. What's to be accomplished from making adamant public statement altering what essentially is the most important detail of the whole entire case.. The time Michelle arrived at Dale's condo with the twins??

In breaking it down and putting it out there just exactly what it is that I'm talking about and why I am very much questioning what SIGNIFIGANCE is at play with this major detail of this entire case.. Look at who and when this detail has been altered just thus far..

1) 3:18pm is the timestamp we all saw on the video showing Michelle's Hummer arriving with the twins at Dale's condo on 11/17. Publicly reported by multiple news agencies that Michelle arrived at 3:18pm.

2) Dale Smith JR's ORIGINAL and very first account of the events of 11/17 to her family. This acct was given the night of 11/17 when the family first spoke with Dale and ask him when was the last time he saw Michelle?.. Dale's acct is Michelle and the twins arrive at his condo at 4:00pm, they chat/talk for 10mins, she tells him she is headed to go "shopping", and leaves the condo.[this stated by Lauren Erickson publicly]

3) Mark NeJame is retained by Dale Smith Jr.. NeJame immediately holds a presser where he publicly outlined a timeline of the events as they occurred that day(11/17) and using this timeline as defense against his clients involvement in Michelle's disappearance by claiming there just is such a small and definite window of opportunity that was available and due to that it was just not humanly possible his client could have murdered Michelle and disposed of her body.. NeJame's timeline states that Michelle and the twins arrive at Dale's condo at 3:18pm and that 72 short minutes later Dale and the twins arrive across town at his dad's house..(MOO.. I love NeJame to death but IMOO I believe it was very very stupid what he did in that presser and for him to literally lay out a timeline publicly..I just do not know what he was thinking ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE FACT THAT THE TIMELINE DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS HIS VERY OWN CLIENTS ACCOUNT HE GAVE TO THE VICTIMS FAMILY(ie. Michelle didn't arrive til 4:00pm).. All just MOO, tho..)

4) On 11/30 the victim's sister, Lauren Erickson appeared live via phone interview on a GLOBALLY BROADCAST PRIMETIME NEWS CAST and made a bold statement that the video surveillance time of 3:18pm showing Michelle's Hummer arriving at Dale Jr's condo(and she did state that it was in fact Michelle's Hummer seen on that footage).. BUT THE TIME OF HER ARRIVAL AT 3:18pm WAS ABSOLUTELY INCORRECT.. wanting to make sure and publicly correct Michelle's arrival time as 4:00pm.. Even more interesting she follows the corrected arrival time of 4:00pm quoting what Dale Smith Jr's ORIGINAL ACCT OF EVENTS OF 11/17 was that he personally stated to Michelle's family when they first spoke with him the evening of 11/17.. The family asked Dale Jr when was the last time he saw Michelle.. Dale told the family that Michelle and the twins arrived at his condo at 4:00pm, they chatted/talked for 10mins, that Michelle told Dale that she was the headed to go "shopping", and she left his condo..

I hope I've made clear enough what it is that I'm trying to explain about what I believe to be one of the most important details of the case and what in the hell could possibly be the motive for having Lauren Erickson go public with such direct and bold contradiction of that extremely important detail..
Would love to hear what is others opinion on this strange development?!?!!!

WOW...Your post has gotten me to thinking not so nice thoughts.

--i have never put any stock in "" articles.

--they're written by 'members' that scour the web and throw something together.

--very unreliable.

I agree.

I appreciate those who take the time to search out these links though. :)

isn't the only one like this popping up lately. Even yahoo has "contributors" complete with an ad saying, "you too can become a contributor! click her for more information" type deal.

Right now we are letting these kind of links stand but PLEASE consider the source. Be advised that even if they call themselves a "news site", they certainly are not MSM. And, no, I am in no way saying MSM is always correct, but they are a much better source of FACTS than these other "contributor" sites.

Jaded, ty.

My 14 yo just said that if you're called a cracker, (here in FL), that it's equivilent to a white person using the "n" word to a black person.

Honestly, I think it has different meanings for different generations, like so many other words. I was born and raised here in Orlando, and have never once heard the word cracker in a bad manner. I have also lived in GA for many years... they have GA crackers too and they, just like us FL crackers, are mighty fine folks for the most part. =)

In the beginning, when Michelle's sister stated she was going to dropped the children off, I had always thought that the children were with Michelle at that time she was at the salon.

It wasn't until the other day that I heard about the daycare center, and perhaps it should have been reported clearer as: "she left the salon at 2:30 PM to PICK up her children at the daycare and then DROP them off at their father's condo."

Heck, there was one other person that saw Michelle, and that was the daycare person, before Michelle got to Dale's.

Not that it matters because Michelle picked up the children, but it sure had another person in the picture that saw her. Who is this person and why haven't we heard about the daycare person?

I remember it from the get go that she left the salon, off to daycare for the twins, then off to drop them off.

I know it was posted ^ there earlier, but when you pick your kiddles up, you sign them out (most places, anyway) and always give the time. Some, (not all) daycares have cameras at the door now, (as do many schools), and the time arrived/left when you got buzzed in or signed in is recorded.

Snipped to save space.

Wanted to point out to you, being a local i heard that one the news the first couple of days she went missing. About her picking the kids up from day care, then going to his house.

The day care people aren't under any suspicion, i assume, because dale himself claims he saw her after that.... being why it's not "included" in her missing time line. She was seen at dales at 3 18 or 4, whichever time is accurate, and then not again ....so that's where the "missing" timeline starts.

Thank you.

Normally a timeline includes every single place the person was seen. WE all assumed that Michelle's sister saw Michelle and that the next person to see Michelle was Dale. Little did we know there was a stop along the way.

It's clear that the daycare is not under any suspicion.

Maybe it is just me, but I do prefer all the details when working on something. :crazy:

ETA: I see you are within the area of Orlando, of which, makes sense now you may have heard something that may not have been reported accurately.

I think the reason that Michelle's sister 'corrected' the timeline to 4 pm is because she probably believed Dale when he told her his timeline. She wanted people to keep an eye out for her and to try and remember if and when they last saw her, so she wanted the timeline to be 'correct.'

I want to know why Dale is so adamant that the time stamp is wrong.

Did Michelle say Dale said the "time stamp" was wrong?

So many pieces missing...has the "new boyfriend" been interviewed? Michelles mother has met the new bf right?

Honestly, I think it has different meanings for different generations, like so many other words. I was born and raised here in Orlando, and have never once heard the word cracker in a bad manner. I have also lived in GA for many years... they have GA crackers too and they, just like us FL crackers, are mighty fine folks for the most part. =)

We moved here from out of state last year, didn't expect to be minorities. Cracker was definitely an insult- it was equalivent to calling a black person a "N". (And my kids KNOW better)

Unacceptable, we broke our lease and moved. Fifty percent because living in Winter Park was scary, 50 percent because our kids were white minorities and being harrassed for it.

My mind is stuck on the neighbors surveillance tape. The Hummer leaving the area is said to be a different vehicle. Does it seem weird to anyone else that there would be a different car of the same color, wheels, and time, going the opposite direction, on the same street, soon after we see MP arrive? It just doeesn't sit right with me. How common are black Hummers in Florida?

I remember it from the get go that she left the salon, off to daycare for the twins, then off to drop them off.

I know it was posted ^ there earlier, but when you pick your kiddles up, you sign them out (most places, anyway) and always give the time. Some, (not all) daycares have cameras at the door now, (as do many schools), and the time arrived/left when you got buzzed in or signed in is recorded.

Thank you.

I know it was a surprise to many of us about the daycare. By chance, did you save any of the links from the media that have the information about the daycare in print?

I recorded just about everything I could about this case, and I know this "old brain" of mine would have remember the daycare.

I had thought in the beginning the children were with Michelle at the salon, based on her sister's statement, she went to drop of the children.

However, there was a statement from her sister, she went to pick up the children.

So within the first day or so, I wasn't even sure were the children were and who had them.

Another thing that bothers me, is regarding the daycare. If this was a center, the kids would need to be signed out via paper and pen or computer. If a private provider, you would think the caregiver could remember the time the kids were picked up.

Thank you.

I know it was a surprise to many of us about the daycare. By chance, did you save any of the links from the media that have the information about the daycare in print?

I recorded just about everything I could about this case, and I know this "old brain" of mine would have remember the daycare.

I had thought in the beginning the children were with Michelle at the salon, based on her sister's statement, she went to drop of the children.

However, there was a statement from her sister, she went to pick up the children.

So within the first day or so, I wasn't even sure were the children were and who had them.

I didn't :(

I have to believe that LE would have that info at their fintertips though- you literally go in, sign your name, when you arrived, who you are picking up, then when you leave. (at most places) The daycare should have those records for sure. Perhaps that's something LE already has documented on the timeline?

I have four kids- I've always had to sign them out when I picked them up from school. There has to be a record of that.

Did Michelle say Dale said the "time stamp" was wrong?

I will have to go back to look, but I think that is the essence of what was said.
Also, Hon3yBee posted that Dale said the correct time of the drop off was 4 pm. That was said in her very first post here I believe.

Anyone looking at the video of her Hummer arriving can see the time stamp. So why is Dale continuing to say the corrected time is 4 pm?

So are most thinking that:
1) Michelle's sister/family are going with the 4:00pm drop off of the twins by Michelle to DS Jr.'s house because that is what DS told the family on the phone when YS called to tell him her daughter was missing that night?
2) Or that the time is still off on the camera? Someone changed it or hadn't changed it to the correct time? Or it was altered? Or she did indeed get there at 3:18pm?

To me whether it is 3:18 or 4:00 pm there was still quite enough time for DS to do something to her and dispose of the car. I don't necessarily trust the alibi of his family. JMO. I don't see any reason for MP's family to lie. Early on, YS thought it might have been a car-jacking. All they want is Michelle back. Whether it was a random stranger, DS/DS + an accomplice or the current bf, NM. I think they just want the truth and want their daughter back. No matter what. JMO, as always.

My money is on DS. I have heard from a few posters (one in particular) who know NM and he hasn't had any where close to the "stellar" rep that DS has. In fact, NM and DS couldn't be more polar opposites. If they tried.

I am just confused as to why there was a surveillance camera there anyway. JMO. Something is sketchy there. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickyRaw