Deceased/Not Found FL - Morgan Martin, 17, pregnant, St Petersburg, 25 July 2012 *Guilty/sentenced in 2022*

I too was going to check on the lasvegasworldnews link but i think its more of a blog that lists news so i didnt post it. Frustrating I havent heard anything else on this.

I am sorry to see this case slip down to Page 2...

Can anyone supply me with the name and DOB of the baby daddy?

TIA,
Soulscape

Per Salem's post, until MSM or LE identify him, we can't post his info here.

Waiting impatiently for some news agency to publish it!

sad there is so little interest ...i tyhink i said that days ago but the media is treating like a little jaunt.

sad there is so little interest ...i tyhink i said that days ago but the media is treating like a little jaunt.

Yeah,Im surprised at how quiet "theyve" kept about this missing young lady. There IS alot of info out there...but we can talk about it yet.
I have my ideas,but Ill be good...and wait. :innocent:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1208/06/ijvm.01.html
Leah, you told us that the last signal Morgan`s cell phone sent out was from Hudson, Florida. That is -- and we`re going to show you -- a coastal town about 40 miles north of your home in St. Petersburg. So I`m wondering, if she walks out in her PJs and slippers with just a cell phone how did she end up 40 miles away in Hudson? Does Morgan or the baby`s father have any connection to this location called Hudson?

http://www.wtsp.com/rss/article/267132/8/FDLE-issues-alert-in-missing-teen-case
"We don't really believe she's left the area. We still think this is a local issue, but just to cover all the bases, we did want to reach out to the FDLE and have them put out a statewide alert."

BBM

I realize the timing of these two articles,and the sources, is a some importance...but,it put a thought in my head.
Perhaps the phone is in Hudson,but Morgan is still in St. Petes. :waitasec:

There is NOTHING being reported about this young lady!!
What the heck???

I read a statement from a family member and they name a person, but I don't know where they got this or where it is in the MSM.

If you follow the link to the FB page in the LasVegas article, they post a pic of the 'baby daddy'.

This makes me so sad. I grew up in South St.Pete not too far from where she lives. Sadly the area is rampant with crime, drugs and gangs. If the boyfriend isn't involved (although he likely is) there are probably 100 others in the immediate area that could have done something to her too. Saint Pete is also one of the largest transient and homeless hubs of the south. They all like to set up tent city's in the downtown area, also not far from her residence.

I think that might be the case as well where her cell phone was somewhere else. I hope they find more answers

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope-For-Morgan-Martin/413039565398192#!/pages/Hope-For-Morgan-Martin/413039565398192

Whoa..the ultrasound pix is on this one. Im not sure how Im feelin about that,not that it matters.

According to the Hope for Morgan Martin FB page, family is planning a candle light vigil very very soon. Maybe that will tug at someone's conscience and get them talking.

It's just so bizarre that there's nothing in the news of searches for the cell phone or clues or anything.

I'm a firm believer that if you want to put the squeeze on someone, turn up the heat and you'll get them to talk. you get their name out there and keep the media going with the story. The perp's just going to think that no one cares and all is forgotten at this point. Basically, he's gotten away with it in his eyes.

If you follow the link to the FB page in the LasVegas article, they post a pic of the 'baby daddy'.

Couldn't find the Las Vegas article, I put in her name and his, no luck. Why is it in Las Vegas????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bdaruvdhj
Back