FL FL - Noemi Bolivar, 21, went for a walk, Hollywood, 11 Feb 2021

Yes but those pings were hours later, weren't they?

Yep. So maybe that is what happened, but what was going on in the 3.75 hours between 6:15 and 10 PM?

1. LE said her cell phone pinged near 2300 South Ocean Dr, which is about 3 miles away from the nature center, at 10 p.m., according to the Missing Person Support Center.
  2. The phone pinged again at 11 p.m., this time at 2300 North Ocean Drive, about a mile and a half from Ann Kolb.

Yes but those pings were hours later, weren't they?
Jose Bolivar says that when officers from the Hollywood Police Department pinged Noemi Bolivar’s phone for the last time on Thursday evening, it returned a location somewhere around the 2300 block of South Ocean Drive near Hollywood beach, about three miles south of the nature center.

Yep. So maybe that is what happened, but what was going on in the 3.75 hours between 6:15 and 10 PM?

1. LE said her cell phone pinged near 2300 South Ocean Dr, which is about 3 miles away from the nature center, at 10 p.m., according to the Missing Person Support Center.
  2. The phone pinged again at 11 p.m., this time at 2300 North Ocean Drive, about a mile and a half from Ann Kolb.
Maybe inside a car then her phone went dead.

If she was texting with her friend 11 minutes after the first bus left at 6:04 she wasn’t concerned about missing the first bus if she didn’t mention it to her friend.
She either decided to sit on the bus bench for 29 minutes waiting on the next bus or she decided to walk toward the beach to the nearest store for something to drink which would put her phone where it last pinged.
Checking security video at the stores along that route might show Noemi.
I thought she didn't have any money with her and that riding the bus was free during the pandemic

FEB 25, 2021
Noemi Bolivar: Inside this Latter-day Saint congregation’s search for her - Deseret News
[...]

The Primary chorister in the Hollywood Ward, KR, launched a Facebook push to mobilize searchers, and the first search party of a dozen people went out at noon. A second search in the evening doubled in size.

That night, and every night since, a collection of members met to coordinate.

For example, every day, LN calls hospitals, mortuaries and homeless shelters. She is preparing an application to add Noemi to the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System.

KR coordinates media coverage and does interviews on behalf of the family. Her husband coordinates with a private investigator and police detectives.

Two other women handle social media. A couple coordinates the maps for the searches. One man is gathering surveillance footage from local businesses.

Community donors have provided, at no cost, 13,000 fliers with Noemi’s photo and information. The Relief Societies of the Hollywood and Hollywood Hills wards are providing meals and groceries.

[...]

Maybe inside a car then her phone went dead.

I don't think so. I mean, that car would have to drive over three miles south from the nature center (to the S Ocean Drive) and then go back over two miles north, to end up on the N Ocean Drive. I'd be quite interested in all things that move up and down Stranahan River. Boats, water taxis and so on.

She’s a smart girl. If she’s being held somewhere she might outsmart them at her first opportunity.
Agreed. I bet her IQ is quite high and I bet she has excellent coping skills that she has learned over the years. We could use another "smart girl saves herself" Jayme Closs story right now.

Makes me think of a bus loop...FWIW...Could she have boarded another bus & forgot her phone on it when she jumped off at whatever stop???

I dunno, Im grasping. maybe check the city bus lost and found for her phone???

I don't think so. I mean, that car would have to drive over three miles south from the nature center (to the S Ocean Drive) and then go back over two miles north, to end up on the N Ocean Drive. I'd be quite interested in all things that move up and down Stranahan River. Boats, water taxis and so on.
Could be a joyride then back tracked back to drop her off in water close to where they picked her up.

I thought she didn't have any money with her and that riding the bus was free during the pandemic

Way back I looked up how.Noemi would.have boarded bus. I thought transpose. It indicated bus service was free due to Covid.

We had that here. It was a big whoopie to every denizen in the city. That's why I wondered if someone on the bus followed her from get go?

Sorry for the triple posts. I take public transit. Buses can run early or late.

JMO Noemi missed bus. Decided to wait for next bus. Figured she would text with friend while waiting.

Couldn't someone else had her phone while those pings came in? Just my experience but you're a sitting duck at a bus stop. Any creep knows you're alone and that phone is your lifeline. All types stop and say stuff to ya as you wait on a bus, and I'm an old fat lady. A young, beautiful girl is surely to get hit on.

If Noemi ever got back on the returning bus they'd have cameras just as when she embarked on her journey. I'd check original video to see who else got off there or.even the next stop.

Sorry for the triple posts. I take public transit. Buses can run early or late.

JMO Noemi missed bus. Decided to wait for next bus. Figured she would text with friend while waiting.

Couldn't someone else had her phone while those pings came in? Just my experience but you're a sitting duck at a bus stop. Any creep knows you're alone and that phone is your lifeline. All types stop and say stuff to ya as you wait on a bus, and I'm an old fat lady. A young, beautiful girl is surely to get hit on.

If Noemi ever got back on the returning bus they'd have cameras just as when she embarked on her journey. I'd check original video to see who else got off there or.even the next stop.
Thick woods and water behind the bus stop and traffic in front.

Attachments

• 4F8107E0-EC7C-4436-A736-61A1DDD2E24D.jpeg
    4F8107E0-EC7C-4436-A736-61A1DDD2E24D.jpeg
    109.3 KB · Views: 49
I also feel like she missed the bus and I know I mentioned this before, but I can't shake the feeling she was offered a ride by someone and took it. Maybe she barely missed the bus - like ran up as it pulled away (running to catch the bus could be why she stopped texting mid-convo). And a creep was driving up/by at that moment, witnessed her miss the bus and jumped at this chance.

It could even be someone lying and saying "Hey I'm an Uber driver." And if she said "Well I don't have any money," they could have replied, "It's OK. I'll do it for free. You shouldn't sit here alone waiting for the next bus." And she got in. All MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itsmeblahblah
Back