FL - Operation Child Shield...Child *advertiser censored* ring busted

Quoting myself here...I meant the rumour mill is low key, to protect the kids.

I know Sheriff Judd will go to the fullest extent and to make sure the kids are identified and that they get the help they need.

Here's more on Sheriff Judd,;

Mind you, a Deputy and his police dog had just been killed and another deputy seriously wounded.

<When asked why the suspect was shot 68 times, Sheriff Judd responded, "That's all the bullets we had.">

http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp

BBM God bless this man!! It's nice to know these poor children have such a wonderfully strong person fighting the battle of EVIL for us all...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I heard about this on HLN last night. Way to go, Polk County. I wish more local LE agencies would (or could) round up these pigs. The most distressing thing to me was the idea of where are these kids now? Who are these kids? How do we go about finding them and protecting them from further harm?

I heard about this on HLN last night. Way to go, Polk County. I wish more local LE agencies would (or could) round up these pigs. The most distressing thing to me was the idea of where are these kids now? Who are these kids? How do we go about finding them and protecting them from further harm?

I didn't know it was HLN...I do know one of the 5 left that they were still looking for turned himself in this morning.

BBM God bless this man!! It's nice to know these poor children have such a wonderfully strong person fighting the battle of EVIL for us all...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Grady Judd probably is one of the most well known sheriff's around with the publicity of Jessica Lundsford and now this. Along with the huge drug bust a couple of weeks ago, Grady should be kept in office forever, I wish all the Police/Sheriff's dept. would have a task force like this to bust these perverts. I know he has been involved in many other high profile cases....Kudo to Judd...

That's a beautiful and heartwarming story - a GREAT wait to start my day.

Note to self - pick up a couple more boxes of .45 ACP/JHP just in case.

Yes, we do love happy endings...don't we!

Not to take away from Sheriff Judd, but Jessica was Pasco County, not Polk...

Sheriff Judd also has had "To Catch a Predator" here, and every one of them got jail time!

Here's an update on the arrests http://www.theledger.com/article/20090601/NEWS/906015038

Jose Ornelas and Clarence Williams, two of five men sought in a child *advertiser censored* operation, have surrendered to the Polk County Sheriff's Office.

Not to take away from Sheriff Judd, but Jessica was Pasco County, not Polk...

Sheriff Judd also has had "To Catch a Predator" here, and every one of them got jail time!

Here's an update on the arrests http://www.theledger.com/article/20090601/NEWS/906015038

Jose Ornelas and Clarence Williams, two of five men sought in a child *advertiser censored* operation, have surrendered to the Polk County Sheriff's Office.

Know why they surrendered? Because this sheriff is a true deterrent..."'Cause that's all the bullets we had."

I'm glad they posted the photos of the perps. Those in the area will be able to keep their children safer knowing what those men (especially those out on bond) look like.

Also, under the juvenile photos, are their charges for prostitution? The pictures kind of blurry at least on my computer, but I can make out most everything else.

Excuse my eradictly written post but my anger is at it's maximum! While working on an adult psychiatric unit a guy I went to highschool with was admitted for child molestation of 5 & 6 yr. olds. This was in 1974, when molesters wern't arrested but hospitalized. While in our morning staff meeting, I expressed that thiis pt. was delayed socially and that was apparent in highschool. I, in my nieveity felt that with help he could learn to be comfortable with his own peers. Well, his psychiatrist put his hand on my shoulder and said, "Karen this is a psychiatric disorder of the brain, that is not a learned behavior but made! Their is no cure!" He gave me a look like he appreciated my Pollyanna out look but in this case it just didn't apply. This for me was an awakening of these crimes beginning to come out of the closet. The psychiatrist pointed that these crimes over time will increase as the population increases. now look where we are today! Overwhelming are the statistics of child sexual abuse throughout the world! These sick crimes not only effect the poor babes but the children and spouses of the criminal.
thats where my work comes in, when I would hold group therapy for teens effected by parent internet sex crimes. These crimes are devastating to society and are only increasing for many reasons we are aware of. This sick sect of society rely on "Supply & demand" to keep their crimes going. The children abused, children effected by parents ICP, friends of the abused, friends of the abusers family, religons who believe in the goodness of mankind and find they have a perp in followers or a leader within a church. Look at the broad aspects of these crimes. Society in all its goodness is being raped and pillaged by thousands of pedophiles. As much as we pride ourselves as Americans having the best judicial system an applying appropriate punishment for crimes, we are so wrong for not addressing the death penalty when these crimes go to trial. Society must rule on this punishment for so many reasons no one is addressing. Society is putting more children at risk for these continuing crimes. If one feels the problem is too overwhelming to address, I have alternitive ways one may help. This starts out at a base within ones community. Go to your local Childrens home, where children are placed by childwelfare when a parent has been murdered, when a parent has been arrested, when a child has been abused mentally or physically. They don't call them group homes for nothing. Some of these kids have seen more of the bad in life than some adults and admissions are growing. So many addicts out there these days that are doing grotesque crimes. Volunteer a couple of hours a week. There aren't enough people helping these kids out of fear of life. Donate clothes, books ect... It starts with the children effected. I'm sure most will locate a group home within a view miles from your home. Put yourself in these babies shoes. I say babies because children are stunted by their immediate world around them. Go get involved. It makes you feel good, for many reasons and you will become a hero in your own childrens eyes. Peace <3

this statement from 's link says it ALL to me.

"More arrests are expected shortly," Crist said. "Most importantly, five of Florida's precious children were rescued out of this despicable activity."

From the above link:

".....................Crist said. "Most importantly, five of Florida's precious children were rescued out of this despicable activity."

Bless these precious children's hearts. Hope they're able to overcome such a horrendous experience.:(

fran

"John Walsh, host "America's Most Wanted" joined Gov. Charlie Crist and Attorney General Bill McCollum in Tallahassee today to announce the results of "Operation Orange Tree," a 10-week, multi-agency effort in which law enforcement executed 90 search warrants and seized thousands of photos and videos..."

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/ju...sored*-sweep-polk-arrests-most/news-breaking/

I've got 3 boxes of 12 gauge shells in my car, which takes care of 75 of them, and I'd be willing to strangle the other two.

You are my kinda guy/gal (which eva tha case may be.) If you ever decide to run for office let me know...you've got my vote.

"John Walsh, host "America's Most Wanted" joined Gov. Charlie Crist and Attorney General Bill McCollum in Tallahassee today to announce the results of "Operation Orange Tree," a 10-week, multi-agency effort in which law enforcement executed 90 search warrants and seized thousands of photos and videos..."

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/ju...sored*-sweep-polk-arrests-most/news-breaking/

I've got 3 boxes of 12 gauge shells in my car, which takes care of 75 of them, and I'd be willing to strangle the other two.

Even better than Sheriff Joe :)

Wow - so many juvenilles too.

Explain if you can anyone:

Why the cruelty toward child charge and not sex assault?

Some are charged with sexual act performed on child...

Some just the cruelty...

Is it me or did anyone notice how young most of them were? Scary.

There were some fugly dudes in there and the Stump brothers are both RSOs.

Another guy's middle name is Pencil - just thought that was odd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back