FL - Operation Child Shield...Child *advertiser censored* ring busted

:woohoo:
FIVE CHILDREN RESCUED,77 PEDOPHILES ARRESTED!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525567,00.html

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — State, local and federal authorities have arrested 77 suspects on child *advertiser censored* charges and rescued five young victims.

Gov. Charlie Crist announced the 10-week crackdown Tuesday at a news conference with "America's Most Wanted" TV host John Walsh and Attorney General Bill McCollum.

The suspects range in age from 17 to 83 and include two registered sex offenders. The last person was arrested Tuesday in Tallahassee.

Walsh called the crackdown "historic" and heaped praise on Crist and McCollum, saying he hoped both Republicans will win their next political races.

Crist is running for U.S. senator and McCollum for governor...............
MORE AT LINK..............

Great News!!!!

Florida is really crackin down on this. Maybe the other 49 states should look at this and realize what they can do. 77 more POSs off the streets. Great day for America's children and those who love them dearly. :clap: Bravo Gov.

Ziggy,
I wondered the same thing.... some had cruelty to children charges (most of them actually) and some had child *advertiser censored* posession charges. Nurse is confused as well.

I'm really hoping these poor excuses of human beings get more than a slap on the wrist. Seems that they get out way too soon. And as we all know, they will most likely repeat.

:clap: Bravo Florida! Great to see such a big effort to get them off of the streets. Maybe this will be a good example for the rest of the country to do what needs to be done in every state!

God bless those children who were rescued. I know the road will be long for them.

Not if you line them up back to back. Think twofer!

Sounds like a good idea. They are not worth the price of shells. Use just enough to make sure the job is done.

Those are some creepy looking animals. Only about 2 or 3 "looked normal". Looks can be deceiving.

5 of these sicko's were juveniles!

I have looked at each and every picture and cannot imagine a child having to look into these sick bast**ds faces of the ones that were charged with the cruelty. And, IMO, these children were violated every time a new sicko saw their pics.

God bless these children that were rescued! Thank God they were! At some point in their little lives, I hope they realize that there are decent human beings out there that care for them, and that not all adults are scum who only want to abuse them.

I want to follow these cases and see what kind of sentences these slimeballs get. It better be more than a slap on the wrist!

Good job, Florida! Hopefully these other states will crack down as well. It's about time!

, I have my late husband's gun collection and enough bullets to do the job.

I would use 2 bullets for each . One in the center of the forehead and one, well, you know where. I really like my 357 Mag and my Glock.

Great job local, state, and federal law enforcement!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::
can you make the first one down ...errrr....uhmmmm...I mean "you know where" and then the forehead second?
just saying.......
Ya'll be my heros :crazy:

Looking at the pics made me ill. ages 17 to 83. Every young mother should look at these pics and realize you can never be to careful who your children are around. All 77 of these people are someone's son, brother, father, cousin, uncle, and or friend. As you can see they all do not scream SO just by looking at them. some look like the guy next door.
Please parents check the RSO list in your area, and do not let your guard down if there are none close. I friend of mine works in the local constables office she has told me it's the ones who are not regestered you should worry the most about.

Kuddos to LE down there! Now lets hope the DA's office backs them up.

Good job Florida! :clap::clap::clap::clap: One of those juvies is from my town. :furious:

Great job to all the LE agencies who worked endless hours on busting these guys. GREAT great great job.

Hmmmm...... Sink looks like he's sunk. Also, I think perhaps the Stumps are father and son, one born in '42 and one in '72. Nothing like keeping it in the family, 'eh?

*shudders* I feel like I need to shower now after looking at that filth.

:woohoo:
FIVE CHILDREN RESCUED,77 PEDOPHILES ARRESTED!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525567,00.html

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — State, local and federal authorities have arrested 77 suspects on child *advertiser censored* charges and rescued five young victims.

Gov. Charlie Crist announced the 10-week crackdown Tuesday at a news conference with "America's Most Wanted" TV host John Walsh and Attorney General Bill McCollum.

The suspects range in age from 17 to 83 and include two registered sex offenders. The last person was arrested Tuesday in Tallahassee.

Walsh called the crackdown "historic" and heaped praise on Crist and McCollum, saying he hoped both Republicans will win their next political races.

Crist is running for U.S. senator and McCollum for governor...............
MORE AT LINK..............

The scariest thing about it only two of the 77 were RSOs. All the rest had skirted the law, some for many years. Sheesh, these creepazoids seem to be everywhere like cockroaches.

imo

The scariest thing about it only two of the 77 were RSOs. All the rest had skirted the law, some for many years. Sheesh, these creepazoids seem to be everywhere like cockroaches.

imo

Yep and more than half were from 1 county, Polk County.
Glad to see these freaks are off the streets but there are MANY more out there....and not just in Florida. They are everywhere ! Registered and NOT.

imo

Actually there's 4 RSO's on there. Two towards the top and then the "Stumps", I agree with the other poster who guessed they are probably father/son.

Thanks ...

:)

We will get them off the streets!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members