Found Deceased FL - Sandra Lemire, 47, Orlando, 8 May 2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-man-online-dating-website.html#ixzz1xTPVSO9s

Her son CL is quoted as posting feverishly on Facebook searching for his mother, yet in the same regard he informs his daughter has yet to meet her grandmother (namely Sandra) BUT that baby is huge for just being born in the time that Sandra disappeared. So, when was his baby born & why hasn't his mother met her yet? That's kinda weird. Don't Mother's live for that stuff?

An analogy pertaining to a lonely heart was brought up by a relative of Sandra's. This lady resorted to not only just singles dating but speed dating as well. Could she have suffered from depression. Depression & diabetes can be a heavy weight to carry together.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/cops-missing-orlando-woman-left-meet-man-she-met-o/nN4Bx/

Snipped:
Police said 47-year-old Sandra Lemire was last seen on Tuesday when she left
her home on Windward Court in Orlando to meet the man.

Snipped:
"Just going to have a cup of coffee and talk and get acquainted," Varner said.
Varner said Lemire told her the man's name was Joe, but that's the only detail she gave.
She called her grandmother when she got to Kissimmee and said she'd call again when she left, Varner said. But that call never came and Lemire has been missing ever since.

The half four meeting at McDs seems much more likely than 2 hours. This was a first date from a "speed dating" site- getting together for a quick chat over coffee before he started work. If they wanted to see each other for 2 hours I think they would have met up somewhere else (like at grandma's house, diner, pub etc) JMO.

reporting on this is horrible!

The half four meeting at McDs seems much more likely than 2 hours. This was a first date from a "speed dating" site- getting together for a quick chat over coffee before he started work. If they wanted to see each other for 2 hours I think they would have met up somewhere else (like at grandma's house, diner, pub etc) JMO.

reporting on this is horrible!

Totally agree!

Ok, I have questions in my head now. Ugggh! It's been reported that Sandra moved to FL to take care of her gmom after she went through a series of surgeries. Now below, this article states she moved to FL after her longtime bf died from a medical problem. Well, past articles suggest she was participating in online dating in Michigan before she moved to Fl, so what's up with that? Didn't waste anytime getting back into the dating scene. Unless its just poor wording maybe? When did her bf die? If she started dating right away then I'd question the motive.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...120601_1_orlando-police-crimeline-florida-tag

Sandra Lemire: Orlando woman's disappearance called suspicious
By Desiree Stennett, Orlando Sentinel
5:35 p.m. EST, June 9, 2012

Snipped:
Police interviewed the man and they ruled him out as a suspect.
The two met at a restaurant in Kissimmee where he works before his overnight shift began.

Snipped:
Lemire has family all over the country, including three adult children and a brother in Michigan, one sister in North Carolina and another here in Central Florida.
She moved here from Michigan three years ago after her longtime boyfriend died from a medical problem.

I was looking in to this case briefly a few days ago as I saw an interview with her father on Myfoxtampabay. I've tried to find it to no avail. He seemed concerned, but imo not that much.

Also, doesn't her son live in Michigan? That would explain why she hadn't seen her grandchild. I could be wrong on my info though.

If she's alive, then that'd be great news.

But if her car is found in a ditch or something & she's not located, then I personally think its about darn time Orlando realizes they have a problem on their hands. Too many, WAY TOO MANY, unexplained & suspicious disappearances have been going on for years. What about if there's a serial perverted killer out there that's roaming free?

I was looking in to this case briefly a few days ago as I saw an interview with her father on Myfoxtampabay. I've tried to find it to no avail. He seemed concerned, but imo not that much.

Also, doesn't her son live in Michigan? That would explain why she hadn't seen her grandchild. I could be wrong on my info though.

You're right, Coldpizza. Her son does live in Michigan. The weird thing to me is that the baby looks to be maybe a few months old. That's why I question why she hadn't seen her yet. It's weird. Unless maybe I'm off bc the baby just looks older?

Nice seeing you on this thread! :)

It is possible she went in to a diabetic episode and wrecked somewhere. Even though the Orlando/ Kissimmee area seems populated, which it is, you can find yourself in a rural area quickly. I was so surprised by this when I moved here from CA.

It is possible she went in to a diabetic episode and wrecked somewhere. Even though the Orlando/ Kissimmee area seems populated, which it is, you can find yourself in a rural area quickly. I was so surprised by this when I moved here from CA.

Def possible about an episode. I totally agree, plus all of the lakes & not all have fencing. The fauna is thick & grown rapidly, so she could in all honesty be on the side of one of the roads she may have taken home. It's just odd that she didn't call her grandmom, though. That makes me think she was meeting up with someone else after the guy at McD's.

You're right, Coldpizza. Her son does live in Michigan. The weird thing to me is that the baby looks to be maybe a few months old. That's why I question why she hadn't seen her yet. It's weird. Unless maybe I'm off bc the baby just looks older?

Nice seeing you on this thread! :)

Nice seeing you , always enjoy your posts.

I would bet money is an issue as far as her visiting family up north. I just got that feeling when I saw her father interviewed.

She possibly may have self esteem issues thus the speed dateing site.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back